Is buying a Mustang the true America of 2018?

Is buying a Mustang the true America of 2018?

What constitutes American stuff? Virtue signalling on social media while taking a picture of your new car?

Is being gay the New America of 2018? Or has that always been a thing

AN American would have bought the 5.0

AN European wouldn’t actually look at the fender and see the 5.0!badge that’s been blacked out

>American muscle
>Chinese transmission

>American muscle
>fuel injected

>American muscle
>actually powered by internal combustion engines, which are much stronger than muscles, and don't treat delicious when cooked. There is no muscle involved in the powertrain at all

Always been a thing. Just more en vogue now. Obama and Biden having a secret gay affair was a real news story in 2008-2016.

>He thinks it's a GT because someone glued some fake badges on the side
O im laffin!

And a GT specific hood. And GT performance pack wheels and Gt performance pack specific aero kit I can keep going on if you’d like sperglord

Why do people take pictures like this?
If your trying to so off your car why would you put a more interesting object behind it? My focus goes straight to the plane not his car. There is a monument near where I live with 3 tanks and people take pictures like this all the time.

I'm sorry you hate our brave men and women so much you don't even have a plate on the front of your car that says MURICAN. You probably drive some sort of gookmobile or hitlermachine anyway.

this just reeks of a mutt trying hard to signal himself as american

Mostly being loud and obnoxious, with a fair chance of killing bystanders while showing off.

> Buying cheap American plastic

No thank you.

honestly those multispoke wheels on black look so fucking ugly

black wheels should be illegal

No, buying a corvette is

This is true.

Toyota Tundra.

Yuropistan doesn't get the GT hood because of pedestrian safety BS

Now that you have peace truck safety blocks everywhere, I guess it's time to discard the hood regulations. Right?

You would say so yeah but muhh religion of peace muhh car ownership is evil

i work for Ford. most of the company is h1-b poos and green card poos. they hire foreigners over american college grads. fuck Ford

What does one have to do with the other?

>not recognizing friendly Veeky Forums bantz
Come on bruh

So would I if the other option were as uneducated, lazy and entitled as Americans are.

/pol/tards are just autistic, just ignore them and report

Used to be a time when these politicized so-called bantz were contained in /pol/. Bad enough that they're ever-present in /int/ now.

Does Veeky Forums like the Mustang I bought yesterday?

>$1500
>'94 Mustang GT that looks like a '98 down to the interior
>BBK intake up to the throttle body
>performance clutch, stiff and a bit harder to learn than a normal clutch
>rotors have some rust on them because the previous owner let it sit for two months
>passenger fender and bumper have some damage, replaceable at pyp along with anything else
>might need the stock intake to pass smog, guy we usually go to said he'd take a look at it for cheap
>interior is almost immaculate besides the seats having some small wear and the upper half of the door panels showing the same
>only catch is that it's on non-op, but the title is clean, it doesnt leak, and there's no engine lights

I like it user, keep it clean and love it

I always figure guys like this have a lot of product in their hair, wrap around sunglasses, cargo shorts, a soul patch and a drawer full of those Kohl's-tier fake vintage t-shirts that just say something vague like "American Classic" or "Custom Original"

only a total fucking retard would take pride in owning a C4; easily the worst generation