Buy Fallout 4 VR Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Post-War thread: Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/iNUlq
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26290/?
youtube.com/watch?v=r4Sr69WNro4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feminine benises

benis

You pristine clean waifu is trash.
If you want that go back to TES, because you don't give a good god damn about this series or the setting.

>Storyfag's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq
What the fuck is this cancer????

You can have a grimy waifu in TES too.

>tfw go out of my way to make everyone dirty and hairy

>Ghost girl in Nuka World
>Its just a loli with a stealthboy hiding in the corner

Reminds me of the guy who documented all his Crusader Kings RP matches on google drive and had over 579 pages of autism.

What's better?
>Full outfits (3/NV)
>Pieces of armor (4)
I like the full outfits but like the idea of mixing and matching

Stop being stupid.

>Cancerous shit to be rectified in the next OP
Good call.

Stop being stupid.

I'm disappointed there was no way to accurately replicate the look of the armored vault suits in 4

I like mix and match but aside from the metal armor and some of the leather tiers all the designs are terrible

Why make us wait until the next thread when you could just leave now?

Why make us wait until the next thread when you could just leave now?

>no leather jacket over vault suit
>no lab coat over vault suit
>no non-armor over vault suit
>no pulledupsleaved/open collar vault suit
Why does Bethesda hate me

Ayyylienora's armored vault suit is pretty okay. It has that big fucking stupid heavy studded shoulder piece though, and it really should just be a shadowed sturdy shoulder instead.

This thread is off to a great start

What guns does everyone normally end up using? For whatever reason I always come back to a semi auto combat rifle.

For me it's always Bolt-Action or Lever-Action.

I forgot about that quest.

That place needed a jumpscare or something imo. Open the door to the brick wall at the front, its a brick wall. Turn around and then have a feral ghoul or some shit behind you, or something legitimately terrifying like a Scary stories to tell in the dark illustration come to life, and it screams in your face and then vanishes.

Beowulf rounds tend drop opposition just fine.

I'm using automatic combat rifle and revolver at the moment. Last playthrough was silenced semi-automatic combat rifle and deliverer.

>I think you need to turn off your Stealth Boy, ma'am.

Psychological horror > Cheap jumpscares
That being said, that quest is neither.

Semi auto combat rifle for every day shooting, combat shotgun for close in shooting.

Is Bethesda going to ever pay royalties to the maker of Autumn leaves for copying his mod in the brain dead quest?

>implying jumpscares are good
What said.

Nope, just like they aren't paying royalties to the CC content creators.

>Is Bethesda going to ever pay royalties to the maker of Autumn leaves for copying his mod in the brain dead quest?
Why would they pay for something they own?

Everything modders make is their property per their terms of use.

Speaking of which, is there anyway to see progress on this? Does Bethesda have a blog or twitter updating us on this? Do we know any mod makers onboard?

Aim for the achievable rather than hold out for the impossible.

This news is old as shit if they didn't sort it out when articles were being written then why would they start now?

>Obsidian rips of mods from fallout 3 for parts of the base game and core mechanics in NV
>Not a word, and whenever there is anything said its praise as its a way for Obsidian to thank the community
>Bethesda likes a mod so much they use the idea in a quest in a dlc
>BETHESDA EVIL!!!1 THEY OWE THEM MONEY FOR STEALING THEIR IDEA AND HARD WORK!!!11

Fuck off.

Something small and simple. Won't make people uneasy when you stroll into town. If someone wants to jump you, they may not notice it right away to react to it. Won't weigh you down when you're doing other stuff like climbing or carrying stuff. Something I would reasonably know how to operate, as opposed to many of the larger guns in the game.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26290/?

I have no points in Heavy Gunner but I ended up using a Gatling laser once I round out they use cores and not cells. Up till then I used a fully upgraded pipe pistol

Trainwiz shills here anytime people shit talk the CC and is in it. Elianora also got in so that shows you the level of quality Bethesda is looking for an what to expect.

Do the fallout onlines go here

Fuck you

So extremely well crafted mods?

Fuck you

>no way to make merc outfits in vanilla fallout 4
HOW DOES IT EVEN MAKE SENSE.

Elianora is a shitty person but an alright modder. So I'm guessing the answer is
>No, there is no way to see progress/projects being made for CC.

I wouldn't really say they're extremely well crafted. Trainwiz makes some good stuff but theyre still incredibly amateur. Hopefully access to official assets along with the support theyre meant to receive will lead to mods that could be considered extremely well crafted.

FUCK YOU

Yep. There is a subtle graphics improvement betwene FO3 and NV, so seeng the CW in NV might have thrown it off a little. TTW is amazing, except I do miss the LW looking just a little younger (NV characters all look a little older, and that translates backwards in TTW) and the mods that are a bit shaky once ported like Mothership Crew.

I actually (re)discovered the atmosphere of the base FO3 and NV lighting and skyboxes when I forgot to re-enable RWL one evening. ENB/RWL/Fellout really fucking kill the games 'feel' in my opinion.

>Fookin' thread changes, always catch me out.

A pretty much standard Laser Rifle. Love 'em.

Oh fuck you leatherhead.

Fuck you.

jesus, exactly how many irradiated caves behind limestone walls do I have to go through in vault 88? is it even worth it?

For the longest time I used the M60 mod

I even armed everyone in every settlement with one and even though I only needed to give them 1 ammo, for 'mersion reasons I crafted enough 308 bullets to give every settler a full box of ammo each. 200 bullets.

Whenever I appear at a settlement that is under attack it usually lasts around three or four seconds

Kill yourself nigger

Storyfag was a namefag who spammed the fuck out of the general with his screenshots and fanfic / adventure journal. I guess they somehow got him to quit by letting him put a link to it in the op instead.

Is this some sort of sperg ritual? What the fuck are you doing?

Hey I just saw an opportunity to quote Boss of the Gym and took it.

The entire concept and questline of the Dunwich Building is awesome and spooky, I wish there were more things like that.

Thank you, common knowledge faggot.

What the fuck are you doing?

Its worth it if you want to harvest tons of nuclear materials and clear everything out

I didn't build much in that cave though...I don't really have that much interest in building pretty settlements, I usually just exploit them for farms and materials. I hope some CC mods have some worthwhile settlement stuff besides "Stuff that looks pretty"

With Elianora on staff I wonder if they'll have LGBT flags for sale...to get them good boy points and money from said communities

Ok, so how the fuck am i meant to play with immersive gameplay, there is more radroaches in the vault, the 10mm is shit automatic all of a sudden and you just get gangbanged

Why did Bethesda give us such a shitty, uneven space to make vaults? You can't naturally connect all the caves without clipping and shit.

If they do it, Bethesda will literally be BioWare tier.

Did you treat the 3 foot long mutant roaches as actual threats or did you figure the early game enemy was supposed to roll over and die for you?

>have to run down a corridor with atleast 8 of them in
>cant run through because they just block your path and get in the way
>commence death within 5 secs

Use the baton instead, its way easier going melee

Is elianora a lesbo?

>try out Fallout Tactics
>game aged quite well
>bit wonky controls but you get used to them
>You get same xp regardless of having 1 or 6 people in the squad

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Tbh i might just fuck IG off and play on survival with better locational damage

Maybe try figuring out a way to kill them all?

You know after you leave this vault there's an entire wasteland to conquer?

Probably for the best tbqh

I'm not sure but she added LGTB flags on Nexus

With the rate Zenimax is going I can see them adding a changed version for sale in CC. Its pretty much the perfect time to do it.

>Anyone who complains is homophobic and demonized by everyone
>They get money from all the SJWs by showing how "progressive" they are at wanting to get said monies

Also things that aged gloriously are the early 3d wallpapers they made

Just look at that

What are those flying things? They look like bombers but the shadow and perspective makes them look like they have only a 20 foot wingspan.

Is that screenshot modded or actual content?

>what are drones

My favorite /fog/ meme is clean = lore breaking

So Fallout had drone technology? That would be cool to see in a more recent title.

I especially like the Russian website watermark that was lazily pasted over the original. Aged like fine wine.

There's a difference between "clean" and "pristine."

>M1 tanks
Now I understand why Tactics isn't considered canon.

So pretty much eyebots then.

Not interested in discussing how clean things are in an alternate universe post-apoc game w/ people living in scrap shacks wearing buckets on their heads after two centuries.

I actually think thats modded content.
Game does have some good spritework though...or is this 3d?

and both can exist ingame. Seriously, what's with you guys saying it's lore breaking to have a bath? I really don't get this meme. Bethesda even added Clean and Laundered versions of items and NEW sets of others.

It just comes off as really tryhard muh murderhobo only nonsense.

Eyebots don't really fly more than 5 feet off the ground though. And wouldn't be able to pick anything heavy up. A drone that size would be able to hold somewhat heavy cargo and fly high to take it from A-B.

When I first heard that Eyebots could find supplies for you in Automatron, I hoped you could build tons of them and have an entire network of Eyebots bringing back these supplies to you, but they just tell you where it is. I'd rather see a feature where you could build drones and have them go out and bring supplies back for you. And build tons of them.

I'd love just seeing the sky filled with flying drones patrolling the entire sky of the Commonwealth and delivering supplies around the settlements for me.

>Someone said to get the Unofficial Patch because it stops Rust Devil spawns from taking up 90% of random encounters
>Still 90% of random encounters

Which companion is the cutest?
Left or Right?

90% of all Sole Survivors will get this wrong!

Pay no attention to Codsworth, he's not an option

No, you're just bad at reading.
That user literally said that Arthmoor decided to fix the bugs but not change the spawnrate because that was working as intendedâ„¢.
I also remember someone pointing out the recommended fix through console command.

>set DLC01REPercentChance to 10

Super mutants and raiders would just take shots at them.

I'd rather pick the turret on the left over any of the options tbqh

You're no fun.

>le wacky meme companions xDDD

solid choice, can't go wrong with good old turret.

youtube.com/watch?v=r4Sr69WNro4

I think they knew how horrible it looks because they made a wallpaper out of his mug too

Piper's not really a wacky or meme companion,desu
I'd say that honor belongs to Deacon or synth Curie...or Strong

>2 stock companions and a Mirelurk
>wacky memes
u wut

>no mod to have a companion turret on a little cart you can drag behind you on your adventures

>not pushing one of those shopping cart turrets around

I'd like to see a mod where a 10 STR character can pick one up and just carry it around as their weapon

>10 str
>to pick up a fucking shopping cart
Have you ever tried to lift one? they are fucking light as hell.

>Built a robot with 2 mini-gun weapns with robot brain treads
wew that was hard

we EYE now

He's talking about the turret itself, dumb ass.