Wrench on your car they said

>wrench on your car they said
>it will be a fun learning curve they said

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soylent/comments/7yxkjq/i_legitimately_hurt_my_hand_trying_to_get_the/?st=je63z0qg&sh=15668698
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14728586?dopt=Abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200?dopt=Abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase_deficiency
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12198740
scientificamerican.com/article/soybean-fertility-hormone-isoflavones-genistein/
menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
dictionary.com/browse/wrench
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That pic can't be real. I refuse to believe it

reddit.com/r/soylent/comments/7yxkjq/i_legitimately_hurt_my_hand_trying_to_get_the/?st=je63z0qg&sh=15668698
He is even bragging about being famous on reddit
>his face when

To be fair, these bottles are shittily engineered. Awkward to grip and the caps are slippery as fuck. Don't ask me how I know, just know I don't consume these.

N-no please, the world can't have become this shit already. Reset the matrix, the jews won this round
OP's pic shows ridges man. Even if it's slathered in yamalube you should still get a decent grip on the ridges of the cap

who here /infinite hand torque strength/?

the only time I've had difficulty opening a bottle, especially one with fucking ridges to give extra grip, was a bottle of adhesive that got literally glues on.
you and the faggot from reddit are just pussies.

soy has no effect on test levels

Correct, but it has a huge effect on estrogen levels.
Men consuming high amounts of soy products often find increased breast tissue production. Estrogen levels are also known to effect irritability.

>Drinking too much soy milk will literally give you saggy man tits and make you bitchy

>Correct, but it has a huge effect on estrogen levels.
how delusional
the phytoestrogens are hundred times weaker than human estrogen and will block your estrogen receptors so that they can't interact with human estrogen

>Men consuming high amounts of soy products often find increased breast tissue production. Estrogen levels are also known to effect irritability.
*citation needed*

>namefag being a namefag
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAA

Higher consumption of green tea may enhance equol production.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14728586?dopt=Abstract
^That article also mentions soy containing equol. Soy also contains isoflavones and isoflavonids

Equol is a novel anti-androgen that inhibits prostate growth and hormone feedback.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200?dopt=Abstract
>Using binding assays, we determined that equol specifically binds 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone, or estrogen with high affinity.
>binds 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
tl;dr soy literally JUSTs your DHT levels

>but muh test levels are okay
Look at what happens with a 5alpha reductase deficiency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase_deficiency
I study medicine and had lectures about this last month. Every male endocrinologist I know avoids soy like the plague.

s/o/yviet btfo

>That article also mentions soy containing equol. Soy also contains isoflavones and isoflavonids
and? you need to prove this is detrimental to a human male's health

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14681200?dopt=Abstract
>male rats
so literally irrelevant, and you have yet to provide data regarding the amount of equol they were given

>>Using binding assays, we determined that equol specifically binds 5alpha-dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone, or estrogen with high affinity.
at what dosages? any studies on human males?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5α-Reductase_deficiency
cool, you have yet to provide solid data that relates soy to 5α-Reductase deficiency

>I study medicine and had lectures about this last month. Every male endocrinologist I know avoids soy like the plague.
let me guess, the same doctors that claim that circumcision is done for hygiene right?

There is literally nothing wrong with having high estrogen.

see

>moving goalposts
Sure man whatever keep sperging. What you wrote just shows you haven't read the articles because they state how soy relates to 5AR deficiency. Nah I'm not a burger so I don't shill for jews.

Working on your own car is only fun when you really like your car and/or installing sweet mods.

Don't reply to this soybean eating spic ever again, he is hungry for attention.

>nothing wrong with high estrogen

>result of increasing aromatase activity with age and the age-associated increase in fat mass
>Estradiol levels are highly significantly positively related to body fat mass and more specifically to subcutaneous abdominal fat
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12198740

rip soviet

>gets BTFO
>m-moving goalposts
sorry faggot, not everyone is an autistic, tinfoil hat user /pol/tard, unless you can provide solid data that backs up your argument that soy increases estrogen levels you and your opinions are worthless

> What you wrote just shows you haven't read the articles because they state how soy relates to 5AR deficiency.
nope, without dosages the study is worthless, again, at what dosages of equol did the male rats started to see these effects?

Holy shit imagine being s/o/yviet right now

see tell me where did I touched you, perhaps uncle Soviet was drunk and doesn't remember it

prove high estrogen levels are caused solely by eating soy

Here's your citations
scientificamerican.com/article/soybean-fertility-hormone-isoflavones-genistein/
menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects

>I caused this butthurt

Reminder s/o/yviet is hormonal and has tits

S/o/yboy BTFO he is already deleting his posts

Isn't DHT the thing that causes acne and balding
T.still have acne and have receding hairline
So you be sayin, that, hol up, you be sayin green tea might fix that shit?

Part of it, if you have that mutation that causes the male pattern baldness than yeah. But look up what a reduced DHT level brings with it in consequences. I'm 25 and I still have acne but I just keep proper hygiene standards. Erectile dysfunction is a common side effect of taking medication to lower DHT levels which makes sense because it's DHT that makes you peepee grow in puberty. Fat kids unironically castrate themselves by being fat in puberty. There are some shampoos you can use for the balding, look up rogaine / minoxidil shampoo.

>scientific american
>“The current scientific evidence isn’t enough to say that exposure to these compounds is toxic, but we also can’t say with certainty that there is no effect,” he said.
>male rats
again, the article has no solid data that proves that soy reduces test levels, and it mentions studies on rats but they fail to mention dosages

>men's health
absolute no proof that James Price even exist, and it cites the same rat study, without any dosages whatsoever

you need to try harder

obsessed

>I am 25 and I still have acne

top kek you fucking manchild

Hey guys it’s me again just wanted to let y’all know that I am a flaming faggot.

based

Jack me off

My hands function like vise-grips, get on my level

>makes initial claim
>you claim otherwise.
>Provides evidence
>Gets butt blasted and attacks the evidence instead of providing his own.

Fuck off namefag

I used to wreck my hands trying to practice twisting off bottle caps by hand like I saw in American movies.

Took me a while before I figured out that you guys have threaded caps.

you guys don't have threaded caps??

>evidence
nope

lmao brazil spotted

You're wrong. Phytoestrogens have a really hard time being utilized by the body.

Nope. Nothing in this region has that technology for beer

Regrettably so. Tightening chucks all day is a bitch on your hands.

>literally glued on

as opposed to figuratively glued on?

REEEE CIS GLUE!

How dare you assume the meta context of his gluing!!! Next thing you know you are going to assume his glue type!

its opposed to metaphorically "glued on" which is a figure of speech.

Explain why the soylent fags are having trouble opening the bottles but their coworkers seem to be perfectly capable.

Perhaps it's not the bottles that got harder to open?

It's kind of a moot point, since the drink in question is Soylent and it's only soy-derived ingredient is soy lecithin which is used in fucking everything. So if Soylent makes you a soyboy than so does nearly every processed food, medicine, and supplement.

Got some bad news for Chad...

magic trick is to hold cap still while rotating bottle

>prove high estrogen levels are caused solely by eating soy

He never made this claim, fucktard

>chad
>not drinking infowars ™ alex jones ™ Caveman ™ shake

>t-they're just poorly engineered!

No, it's your wimpy limp soyboy bitchwrists.

Okay I've ordered some, but I tipped my whey down a storm drain and now all the frogs in my area are gay.

well it's not probably not soy because that's not why it's called "soylent"
also is this thread some kind of weird spillover from Veeky Forums that was already spilling over from /tv/ or some shit?

>Market to weaklings
>Make a tight bottle Cap
Are they retarded?

>interesting discussion comes along that educates everyone and gives a chance for everyone to learn new things
>LMAO GOALPOSTS LMAO NAMEFAG LOLOLOLLOL

this is why the board is shit

>discussing foot on an auto board
>declares board a shit

I just channel my chi into the lid. Works every time.

>using the word wrench as a verb

Wrench literally can be a verb though, not just used as a meme.
dictionary.com/browse/wrench

...wrench is a verb.

Why would you call something soylent?
Won't people associate it with soylent green?

Numale soyboys are too young and illiterate to even know about soylent green.
When i first heard about soylent i thought it was some joke product.

>every processed food, medicine, and supplement.

Interesting. Why is it then that nothing in my cupboard has it as an ingredient? Is this another CIA stealth attempt to make the world sterile?

Maybe. Or they’re in cahoots with the bottle opening device company.

Not really bro

imagine being a mexican soyboy

That's what they were going for originally. It's a SUPPOSED to be a tongue-in-cheek brand name, kind of like Elon Musk's The Boring Company.
Despite the name soy isn't actually a major ingredient (not that it would matter much)
No, but the use of plastics and other preservatives are making the world sterile. They have way more to do with higher estrogen levels in men than any soy product does. This is the nature of catchy memes over actual truth. We get close, but not quite there.

That shit is banned in Canada for a reason.

What IS soylent anyway? I don't keep up with the latest american fads

Meal replacement meant to be able to substitute every meal.
Problem is it's (obviously) made with soy, which has a fair bit of estrogen in it.

>when the nut finally gives way and you bash your knuckles on something

>tighten cap on water bottle
>put in fridge
>few hours later cap is fucking welded on
i dont know why this shit happens, but i'm not going to buy a fucking grandma bottle opener for people with arthritis lmao

Soy is not a major ingredient.

>Problem is it's (obviously) made with soy
The name Soylent is a reference to Soylent Green you uncultured swine. Soy lecithin is near the bottom of the ingredients list and it's used as a stabilizer, which is also used in a LOT of other foods.
High (and I mean fucking high) amounts of soy will raise your phytoestrogen levels, which is kind of like estrogen except it is not absorbed and utilized by the body nearly as efficiently. For this reason years before the soyboy myth there was the myth that women shouldn't eat soy because it could damage their reproductive system (higher amounts of phytoestrogen = lower amounts of normal estrogen). However the effects were proven to be slight and the myth was dropped mostly, except now it has resurfaced as this fucking retarded meme.
The big estrogen problem is out there, and is most likely due to tap water and plastic bottles, but let's all get distracted by a retarded meme, shall we?

>soyboy getting bootyblasted
One look at the reddit tells you all you need to know. Literally full of sissyboys and trannys.
Not joking.

What is being implied doesn't even make sense, though. It has less soy in it than fucking bread. Seriously THINK for once. THINK.

That could be because it's very popular among programmers and other "nerdy" white-color professions which tend to be full of harmless beta males. Remember, correlation =/= causation.
It's like everyone has forgot that.

Explain why everybody that drinks a lot of it becomes a sissyboi then.

Show actual evidence of that rather than images picked specifically to go along with the narrative of the meme like OP's image.
Have you witnessed the transformation of man into sissyboi with the use of soylent? No?

>everyone who drinks soymilk shit turns into a gape jaw retard manlet numale
>it aint the soy!!!

The proof is in the pudding.

>speedrunner
i think that's the bigger problem here

Is there any evidence at all that soy is what causes people to act like this? As far as I know soy milk isn't even a trend among numales, and soylent doesn't even have soy, so where the fuck is your proof. You LITERALLY only believe this because it's a meme and you've seen so many images related to the meme that you take it as fact without doing any research or fact checking on your own.

>speedrunner twitch streamer becomes a faggot
>this is surprising
user, I

You've gotta admit something fucky is going on here. Either it attracts the lowest tier of males or turns you into one.
Either way I'm staying away from it. Besides, it's expensive as hell.

This is all fine and good except for the fact that soylent doesn't contain any more soy than any other shelf stable product.
This is my biggest problem with it. Why the fuck are people spending do much money on liquefied oats and grains? The idea of a meal replacement shake isn't even that revolutionary of an idea.

I could see going onto it for a week or something after surgery in your mouth but beyond that just seems like laziness.
Wouldn't your body have a hard time going back to solid food after drinking liquids for years?

I think the marketing abandoned the "total meal replacement" thing because they made the product way more expensive than it used to be and they started advertising it as a "oh I'm too busy to set aside time for a meal for lunch or whatever".
So I think you're only SUPPOSED to drink it temporarily or to replace a single meal every day.

>Oh yeah Soylent is so good for you
>I'm enjoying the best health i've ever had
>C-could you please help me open my Soylent?
>M-my hands hurt from trying...

Let this be a lesson, OP. Don't make a thread with a pic unrelated that's more interesting than the post itself.

Genius.

Wut?

>Use to milk cows 7 days a week
>Involved stripping out 800 cows teats, 3-5 pulls per teat
>Some teats had really good sphincter muscles and were difficult to strip
>Developed remarkable hand strength, however it's slowly diminishing

>Chad
>Not buying 11lb bags of pure whey

Why does it seem like such a cult? Everybody is trying to say how well they feel on it when they can't even open jars and breaking down into tears when it's not sold in their country anymore.
fuckin weird shit man

It's a trend and that's how trends do.