M/S5x > JZ, deal with it weeks
>yfw they're appreciating already

Lemme guess, he’s going to try selling it to CarMax

>Not a real v12, just two shitty 6's attached to each other
You have literally 0 idea what you're talking about
>Horrendously unreliably
You're right I'd rather have a corolla
>looks like an 80's supra but sold for $120k new in today's money
It's generally agreed upon that it is the sleekest most simple design BMW made, it is a truly beautiful car in spite of whatever shitty meme you come up with

>worth $800 once driven of the dealership lot
It's worth around 100k for an average one and 70k for a really shitty one, you dumb nigger

90's german electronics and because it's a bee-em-doble (You). People will think I'm a middle age boomerfag married to a degenerate soccer mom

>t. Drives a 94 civic

JA70 > BMW

that format is long gone, doug improved his shit around late 2015.

It's a piece of shit engine made worse by being mutated into a "v12"
>You have literally 0 idea what you're talking about
Clearly you don't seeing how this isn't anything but a massive heap of shit
>You're right I'd rather have a corolla
I wouldn't want a corolla, but I'd taking one over an 8 series turd
>It's generally agreed upon that it is the sleekest most simple design BMW made
A testament to how hideous BMW's are
>dumb nigger
The only people who buy these things

>Not a real v12, just two shitty 6's attached to each other
explain?

he does though, the bmw v12 has two ecus because its basically two I6s bolted together

i like driving cars more than i do fixing them

Aren't all V12 a just two sides?
>It's not a real V8 it's just 8 shitty single cylinders added together

it literally has 2 ecus and 2 of everything else

That's what BMW did, and it has two of everything: computers, throttle body, etc.

>It's worth around 100k for an average one and 70k for a really shitty one, you dumb nigger

last time i saw an Alpina B12 5.7 for sale it was listed for over $400,000.

>yfw BMW actually had a M8 Prototype and it was glorious

>its basically two I6s bolted together

So is literally every other V12, just 2 I6s sharing a common crank, two ECUs or not, that's just what a V12 is.

>lol its shit
Nice arguments there buddy

And? A V12 is balanced regardless of bank angle (it's 60 degrees so correct anyway), so even if it is "two sixes" there's nothing much wrong with that. If you change the ECU system does it magically become a "real V12"?

>Piece of shit engine
In what way? The only issues associated with it are due to the shitty radiator the E36 came with and a loose oil pump nut that can be fixed permanently with a piece of safety wire.

So much nicer, and practically unkillable unlike the volatile heap of shit that is the BMW.

Does every v12 have 2: fuel pumps, distributors, mass air flow sensors, fuel rails, throttle bodies, temp sensor, crankshaft position sensor.

>M50/S50
>shit engines
nice trolle m8

No but that's irrelevant to whether or not it's a v12

>there are people who unironically believe BMWs look bad
Lel what
They're unreliable and driven by shitskins, but they sure as hell aren't bad looking

and not every V8 has 8 throttle bodies
And my nissan has 2 fuel pumps

>practically unkillable
it’s utter garbage in terms of reliability
kys memester

it just means its an unreliable pos with twice the failure points

plus the interior is shit compared to the E31

Just came here to enjoy all the bmw butthurt, enjoy your cucklife driving your ancient corolla to your job at mcdonalds

This thing has 2 fuel pumps, 2 throttle bodies, 2 MAF sensors, 8 oxygen sensors, 4 camshaft position sensors and 2 ECUs too. Not a V12 though, obviously.
The 4.2 V8 works similarly.

>Audi does things as retardedly as possible
What else is new

M120 >>>> M70/S70

Doug gave it a quality score or “6” which is the same as the “reliable” 2017 ZR1 Corvette, the same as the new Ford GT and the same as SLR Mclaren benz yet Veeky Forumstists are calling it “shit” lmao clueless fucking nerds

BAHAHaha

Completely different engine, user

Man I don’t blame you. I used to be exactly like you, I hated bmws, thought they were pretentious douchemobiles for badgewhores only. That is until I drove my buddy’s E39 m5. I suggest you do the same, driving it for a minute is all ot takes to convert you to the ultimate driving machine, believe me.

It’s a S70.

alright, alright, here's your (you)

Retardedly expensive still, like around 100k for a decent one. 100k for 372 hp, plus the expensive upkeep. bad choice, kia stinker is faster than this pos

When did the doug score start meaning anything? you might as well quote a top ten list from any other youtuber.

>100k
kek

And it's an unreliable pos also. No one wants your German bullshit anymore
What the fuck does Doug know?
Everyone is tired of BMW, they've been shiting out the same thing for 20 years now.

How delusional of a euro boomer would you have to be to shell out hundreds of thousands of shekels for a mass-produced executive coupe shitbox in which there existed dozens of flavors from different companies? you'd have to think this was the mona lisa of shitboxes when it didn't even do anything revolutionary. i could better understand paying that much for the original Lexus LS as the story for its upbringing is a better one than anything this car could possibly have to justify its price beyond """quirks""".

CSi is not mass produced.
Ci or i are mass produced.
CSi’s are expensive everywhere.

>they've been shiting out the same thing for 20 years now.
Actually people are hating on new BMWs because they are not like the 1990’s BMWs and M2 is getting universal praise because it has similar characteristics with old BMWs
nobody is getting tired of them

is Doug legit stealing Hoovie's schtick?

>find one flaw

a huge-nosed retard is standing next to it

Well their channels are very different even though they work together, so I'd say no.

You poor deluded fanboy.
nytimes.com/2018/02/15/automobiles/wheels/luxury-trucks-suv.html

I don't own one. Czechmate.

>not a real two, just two ones added together

What does it have to do with anything?
BMW has always been among the most relevant brands for enthusiasts and still is.

>People acting like two throttle bodies is a bad thing
Two throttle bodies lets you run REALLY LONG intake runners.
In fact I'm fairly sure that every GT3 car being raced today has two throttle bodies, either because they want long runners for a N/A engine or so they can have short manifolds on a TT engine.

>Meme score
Who gives a fuck about that retarded kike

>V12
Still slow and assumly unreliable and/or expensive to fix
>Manual
Good luck ever finding one even in the V8 models
>RWD
Ok
>Hydraulic steering
Who cares when it's pigfat and has a heavy ass v12 in the front
>Unmatched chassis in terms of NVH and solidity
I bet an FRS has more chassis rigidity than a BMW made in the 90s

It's 300hp boat anchor of an engine is one. That's easily fixed though.

at least he knows more about cars than these autists

Enthusiast moved on, that's why. When a fucking KIA and F-150 are your competitors, you've let your brand go to shit

BMW only competitor is Benz though.

This and reliability are the only two real cons.

Genesis will soon be above BMW

Oh, well since you want to bring YouTube faggots up, wat about hooviestank? He admits it's an unreliable money pit that he can't hardly drive it without spending a fortune on. He of course gushes about the design, how it's s touring car for the ultimate gentlemen. He also makes a great point about BMW will never make another like it. They all have to be stiff soulless machines. Me? I love the design, but it's a collector's car; something you look at, not drive. Rip that German trash out and swap a LS in? Fucking perfect.

No, trucks and SUVs are the competition.

I have a hard on for the 850Csi and the first gen Viper.

No, crossovers are the competition.

And toyota base models is the competition for Rolls Royce because they sell more cars. OK

Lexus would be a better comparison...

Eat shit, those are great engines

All roads lead to eating shit it seems like

>"And now tell me about other ways to tell Jews from Gentiles. Richard, come up here!”

>Richard Krause, a smiling blond lad, goes to the board. He says: “One can recognize a Jew from his movements and behavior. The Jew moves his head back and forth. His gait is shuffling and unsteady. The Jew moves his hands when he talks. He “jabbers.” His voice is often odd. He talks through his nose.

I can

>BMW reliability

It literally has 2 ECUs since the V12 for this car was a rush job and now you have each cylinder bank with its own ECU and God help you both of those are working in harmony with the other one after 20+ years of being a BMW

IIRC other V12s have the good sense to use ONE ECU, user

>the ultimate gentleman car
>lives in Kansas
>dates a massage parlor chink FOB
hoovie is such a toolbag. you can tell he's a born rich layabout

>2 """"""""""""""""shitty"""""""""""""""" six's attached to each other.

WHEW NELLLLLYYYYY

Fuel economy

hoovie is a true disgrace to his family
youtube.com/watch?v=jItr_MYvjPY

No. Swap the Viper V10 into it.

Fuck off doug