/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1097

Abelas Edition

Previously in Mythal's Temple: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #4 comic is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Seeking a Great Dragon along with the Architect.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to listen something!
youtube.com/watch?v=-rpZCe52jXc

Friendly reminder that Elves are actually responsible for the ruination of Thedas.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1734
nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/14
inquisitr.com/4461142/next-dragon-age-game-likely-to-change-how-companions-are-controlled-says-bioware-producer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We finally back?

Time will tell.

What is a fun class to play in inquisition? I don't care about the amount of damage I do, just looking for a class that is fun to play and doesn't get boring mid to late playthrough.

KE

Rift/Knight-Enchanter Mage = Tempest/Assassin Dual-Wield Rogue > Two-Handed Templar > Artificer Archer > One-Handed Templar/Reaver

Melee rogues and mages are both fun. Rogue offers the highest dps but is hard to play, you have to position yourself correctly in the battlefield to do any significant damage. You are squishy, but there are many ways to dodge enemy attacks, and the class is very mobile overall. Mages offer a lot of crowd-control. For damage, spend points in the Inferno/Storm skill tree.

What Josie doing?

is the dlc for inquisition worth rebuying the game but goty edition?

Fondling those small Elvhen breasts and caressing her soft crimson lips...

Brave Pupper.

is there a way to change your appearance/ talents/ skills midgame in DA:O?

I don't want to clear the Kokari Wilds for the 10 millionth time.

Trespasser and Descent dlc have far better content than Inquisition's base-game, and the former one is a mandatory dlc as it expands the story and explains the last scene with Flemeth/Solas. Jaws of Hakkon is pretty good too. Buy the GOTY edition if you are fan of the series, and if you are looking forward to Dragon Age 4.

sounds pretty cool, senpai. ill buy it thanks

I hope I didn't spoil anything for you. Sorry if I did.

This mod allows you to change your character appearance any time you want, read the mod description carefully though:
nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/1734

You can reset talents/skill in the Awakening dlc through an in-game potion. There is a mod for it too:
nexusmods.com/dragonage/mods/14

i may replay dao as a female dwarf, any reccomendations on which origin is cooler as female? never beat the game as dwarf before, only the origin prologues

>Saarebas OST from Trespasser
10/10

I have never played as a Dwarf, but I have heard the Dwarf Commoner Origin is pretty good. You rise from zero to a hero.

Uhm, this thread needs more /Our Girl/ Lilly, my anons...

Although he will deny it, the reason for Samson's expulsion from the Templar order was due to the fact he had been discovered entering and leaving the quarters for apprentice male mages below the age of 14 at ungodly hours. Even by Kirkwall's highly abusive standards for the care of its wards, this was intolerable and Knight Commander Meredith had him summarily dismissed.

Saw this cutiee Elf on /v/.

Post more Nugs!

How about some Nug lore? Did you know that Leliana is responsible for the popularity of Nugs as pets in Orlais? You can blame her for indirectly introducing Nugs to Orlesian cuisine too...

>Copypasted from /dag/ #505
At least it's not reddit. But what the fuck.

Don't worry, user pastes from reddit too sometimes, to make the thread look like it's active.

I want to become an Elf.

I'll purchase you if you're a female elf

I just killed my first Dragon. The Abyssal High Dragon from the desert place..Im lvl 11, it was lvl 14..took me about an hour but I did it ;_; im so proud
I only realized halfway that all of my fire attacks were doing nothing, and I only had 2 spells in frost..
I think the Witcher 3 now has a tough competitor in my catalog of best games ever.

And what are you going to do with me afterwards?

Um, stop posting Lewd things...

Lewd things and blood rituals

Um, are you actually whining about the fact that user is keeping our thread alive...?

here's a (You)

Oh, Pooh...

“There is a taint that is within the Darkspawn. A darkness that pervades us, compels us, drives us to rail against the Light.”

Again, faggot?

Uhm! Please stop ruining our relationship with our sister general, Pooh!

Stop posting this garbage.

Don't fight and Hug a Nug!

Eat a nug and kill yourself.

You are the reason nobody likes us, Whiny user...

WOW! This has to be the most rudest post I have ever seen on /dag/.

This has to be the Absolute Bestest Post I have ever seen on /dag/.

Why did you bother remaking this thread?

So we can post and discuss Dragon Age related content.

Why did you bother to post here?

To keep a certain nug autist contained.

Disgusting. Elves are supposed to have a slender body.

So much rudeness!

That's a disgusting stereotype.

>t. Tumblr

This.

My anons, Solas and Leliana are our gods!

Those who do not worship Elves and Nugs need a big Nug Hug!!

What? That isn't even landwhale-level.

What is a real life equivalent of a Nug?

It's close. Tumblr obesity apologists always try to talk about "beauty" and describe old stereotypes as disgusting, to make themselves feel better about their bodies.

>nug suffocates

Nope. Elves have a gentle touch.

Girl is crying. By the time she realizes how tight she's hugging the nug it will be dead.

The Nug is smiling and feeling quite comfortable with her cuddling. Moreover Elves are too delicate and gentle, her arms would break before she hurts the Nug.

Nugs are weak and easy to strangle. The nug always squeaks no matter what's happening so you can't even tell that it is dying.

Why are you trashposting, dear user?

It's worth mentioning thay nugs don't actually smile. Their large ugly mouth is useful for two things only: eating and squeaking.

They make an easily recognizable, high-pitched squeak when they feel any kind of discomfort. I tested this in the Hinterlands by throwing a grappling chain at a wild Nug. No Nugs were harmed in that act by the way.

Hush!

What's the most fun archer class specialization in Inquisition? Also, does Dragon Age 2 run well on Windows 10? Origins ran pretty badly on my machine despite having specs that are more than adequate for it, leading me to believe it may have been a Win10 issue.

They use their large mouth for digging in the mud too!

Matter of fact it drowned itself. Why did you do this to the nug?

Artificer Archer is the most powerful. The focus ability of that specialization works only with an archer. Dragon Age Origins and 2 work fine on my PC, and I have Windows 10.

I observed that drowned Nug for quite a while, and he didn't die. I think Nugs can breathe underwater...

Anyway, I am sorry for torturing that poor soul!

anyone know if origin has big holiday sales like steam? i'd like to get inquisition goty while its discounted

There will be black friday and christmas sales.

/v/ is such a bad place. At least Leliana is safe here...

Except everyone but you and your samefag self that will reply to this post wants her dead (again)

Yes, user!

And who are you, edgy user?

im new to this general, do a lot of other people hate leliana? i dont like her christian overdrive personality, i only romanced her so i could clam slam

>New to this general
Lol. Just fuck off, there is nothing here.

A samefag keeps forcing Leliana or Andraste/nugs shit, with bad punctuation, fake kindness and excessive exclamation marks to get angry reactions from a few unfortunate beings that somehow still visit this general and got fed up with his trash. It's not surprising that people hate Leliana here.

Don't stick around too much, this place is a subhuman cesspool until DA4 comes out.

The only person who dislikes our girl Leli-Anna is Winnie Pooh!

She is VERY cute and Lovely, user...

Are you talking about this general? Most people here are neutral on Leliana. There are 1-2 anons who dislike her, not genuinely though. I personally like her very much.

All of the "Leliana-hate drama" in this general is created by two of the regular anons of /dag/. The first one is this user who has been masquerading as a Leliana poster for months now, posting: "Winnie", "Our-girl", "Uhm.., etc". I don't mind his behaviour at all, I think he is pretty cute. You can find him on /wtc/ too. The other one is this user who gets triggered by the Winnie poster and starts blaming me for his behaviour. He suffers from a very rare psychiatric disorder, where an user is unable to accept the reality that multiple Leliana posters can exist on /dag/, and not everyone likes to be an unpleasant poster like him.

>damage control

Ughh!

N

U

inquisitr.com/4461142/next-dragon-age-game-likely-to-change-how-companions-are-controlled-says-bioware-producer/
What did they actually mean by this?

No more tactics and the AI does everything by itself (poorly)

Controlling companions during combat is so hard for the casual gamer, so we decided to make the companion AI fully automated. You can no longer switch to your companions and issue them commands. Companion armour/weapon customization has been removed too and now they level up automatically.

Morrigan continuing the daughters-only family tradition and feminizing Kieran into Kiera