/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Headache Edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
There will be changes to map rotations for Casual and Ranked in Season 3.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3
Operation Blood Orchid targeting a September 5 release. PC will be able to play it on the TTS on August 29.
blog.ubi.com/rainbow-six-siege-use-blood-orchids-new-operators-gadgets/
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13773544/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHqU92voQg
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-graphics-and-performance-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"We can finally put operation health behind us"
>"We all make mistakes"

flank or c4 BB

>Delayed Two operators, canceled a map entirely
>Have to wait 6 month for new shit to do

>All to save 6 seconds of ranked queue times and 9 in casual

Funny how people forget all the good things Operation Health is giving us. New hitboxes, new matchmaking, new UI, crystal clear VOIP, redone character models, shorter load times, and removing unbalanced maps from ranked.

But no, that one time I died like a retard and blamed the game instead of my own shit aim means Operation Health is the worst thing to ever happen to the game.

>Blood Orchid launches on the 5th
>Away from home until the 9th
Thank god for the TTS, i'll be able to get a taste before I leave

All things that could have fit into mid-season reinforcement.

>VOIP
Honestly thank fuck for this. The garbled murmur everyone seemed to talk in meant that I couldn't make out a single thing.
At least we'll probably get patch notes on the 29th. I hope for their sake and my patience for the game that this patch really does fix a shitload.

>New hitboxes

That already existed in the game. It wasn't new to the engine, they just had to rework the hitboxes and they were just lazy to do it until OP Vacation

You don't know that. If they genuinely had to delay the DLC to do all that shit then I would rather have it delayed.

Who else thinks it's actually looking like this could be a good thing? Depending on some of these op, smoke grenade and other changes I might actually be able to say Health was worth it.

We're watching the Pro League finals if someone missed it, rainbow6 on twitch.

>assuming that ubi does not lie

lmao what was that?

so how bad will the gorillion bug fixes fuck up the game?

Based Penta.

Shouldn't assume the worst user. They are just people like you and I after all, just normal, regular, average people.

who should I unlock next guys I got rook,jager,pulse,glaz,fuze,sledge, and thermite right now
im not sure who to get next

FAGGOTS

mute

Really you got the bases covered. Maybe Thatcher, Twitch, Mute or Bandit.

At this point it doesn't matter much, you'll get them all pretty soon and you don't need anyone right away.

>Operation Health
>Fixed the lighting issue with players getting bloomed out by bright lights
>Actually just removed it entirely so there is no bloom in the game anymore, period
>Tries to sell it about how they put in a ton of work to redo the lighting engine on all the maps and how they did sooooo much to fix the problem

Holy fuck these guys are ACTUALLY fucking con artists. Like this is bold face lies to your face while the footage on screen shows you they are full of shit

Jesus christ

If you mean normie operators, get Thatcher (for blowing bandit traps etc from the other side of reinforced walls) or for cucking drones, Fuze and Thermite/Banana

>pengu hoverhanding fabian's ass

/r6g/ Waifu poll still open (updated with Ela/Ying)

strawpoll.me/13773544/

End your life immediately.

>r6 tournament
>New Yakuza games Livestream
Goddamn i shoulda been in bed 3 hours ago

I imagine they had to delay to get alpha packs in to get more shekels.

tell me about Ence

why do they kill their teammates?

>Twitch elite skin

Why does this exist?
Why?

Not much loyalty for a professional gamer.

Superior thatcher elite when?

>those week af shoulders

Lmao

Why isn't Astro using his aimbot?

I just revote the same OP every time. This chart already has 0% credibility by now due to excessive revoting.

Also it is fucking annoying and autistic, disgusting thirsty nerd.

Kaiki worst girl

Joonas

The whole engine is such shit that it cannot raytrace from light sources to objects except for shadows. There was a guy standing in that window btw. You see him?

Did I miss the Operation Health statement?
I started the stream 8min late expecting they're behind schedule as usual but there's some eshit match going on

Yes, it was before the current Penta - Fontt match. You can rewind on the Youtube stream.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHqU92voQg

thanks famalami

I know we've been telling you that it's "peek" and not "peak" hundreds of times, but in this case it's "weak" and not "week".

I wonder how much these guys bond with each other in their free time.

They removed the bloom a long time ago. See this guy's pic that is what it looked like when the game originally released. The real problem was the engine's implementation of adaptation which they have fixed.

Yep the image I posted was old, it still sucks that you can basically have an advantage by setting all effects to low and increase anti aliasing.

geforce.com/whats-new/guides/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege-graphics-and-performance-guide

1) Ambient occlusion makes it harder to spot drones
2) Lens effects make you blind
3) reflections allow for corner peeking
4) Zoom-In Depth of Field ruins vision

the list is never ending

Is operator selection racist?

Nice 6 months of work ubi.

No because it's divoys enough. Unless you pick a cis white male. But there are none.

Depends. You select the operators, so it's up to you.

no one plays with castle or capital

>Pengu finally got a kill

I do.

but why aren't there arabs in the entire game? not german or french arabs. and all women show their eyes. and asian people show their face so people see "okay, they're asian"

It just feels off.

Mute's a pajeet, that's close enough. The only brown skin I want to see is on my animu grills.

>mzo constantly mispronouncing joonas

>and asian people show their face so people see "okay, they're asian"

well how else are you supposed to know? it's not a driving game

I bet the polish guy will be diversified

And by fixed, you mean just completely and utterly removed. Watch the stream, it's just no bloom or lighting differences anymore between inside / out.

Jackal dude

is it pronounced "see soo"?

you don't have to know. I think it's cool when operators are noface. I wish we had a faceless girl operator.

Your bait jutsu is weak.

i want to be a in a IQ foot smelling pro league!

>Mute's a pajeet
How can you tell?

but im not baiting it's od when all germans and french are white.

We need more gasmasks.
t. Mr Foster

>Faceless girl operator

I fully support this user

It's pronounced Yoonas, he keeps pronouncing it like Jewnas.

Gifu was the Finnish team named after this disgusting candy, now named Ence. It looks like Gifu but it's pronounced see soo because it's in and old style font.

Go home /pol/.

His real name, mostly.

I didn't know they cared about accurate representation

>It looks like Gifu but it's pronounced see soo because it's in and old style font.
That's why? I was confused forever about this, I thought it was just the language itself.

pengu the god

TTK is extremely low, is map knowledge the most important element to taking out the enemy team?

PENGU AWAKENED

Yes, and predicting what the enemy will do

>I wish we had a faceless girl operator.

Wanted to have female recruit since a while now.

Map knowledge, situational awareness, marksmanship.

Is it possible to do OK with shit marksmanship?

I also wish they eventually release terrorist hunt terrorist operator

Operation health was the best prank of 2017.

no aim will always be the most important element.
map knowlage can carry you alot but if you cant aim you will be a permagold, meanwhile pure aim will get you to plat by itself.
this is only relevant in solo que since every fucktard can be carried by a stack.

In the low levels I guess, but the better the people you play against the better their aim

Honestly I'm surprised they never copied the terrorist model and recoloured it for a character. I wouldn't even be mad cause I think it's a cool design.

Yes but you have to be very sneaky.

It is accurate representation, sandniggers don't get into CTU positions.

do you work in one of those places

Yeah

I don't believe you

requeue dumbfuck

Doc is Algerian

Jackal is a sandnigger.

that's not true at all

Wake me up when all the esports shit is over on the stream and the real deal happends

I mean in real life

Nice meme

if it goes over 5 minutes requeue retard

Because you never play a terrorist in Tom Clancy games as that was his wish in the contract.

>Ryad Ramirez Al-Hassar
>from the south of gibraltar