[Watch Thread] /tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/posts/death-lady-from-13133334
knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/3DSMax/files/GUID-DD5876EA-F333-4185-AF51-EDE339B1EBF3-htm.html
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86075/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

second for "don't let me make threads".

5 waifus with best tits?

Does anyone have a pirated patreon-only "lewd" version of this mod patreon.com/posts/death-lady-from-13133334 ?

I'm betting Heiko has it.

tesg is sleeping

post sleep

Anyone know a good place to begin when learning about editing meshes for skyrim?
So far none of the tutorials I've encountered seem to deal with the issues I'm facing - everyone seem to be focusing on weapon-mods, which have nothing to do with skeletons.
>tfw no one to guide you through it all

what problem are you having, user?

patreon was a mistake.

>[Watch Thread]
Interesting .

Hey guys, getting a strange bug. Not sure how to explain it best so I took a few pictures.

Basically, it seems like my character's hand is offset when wearing certain armors, or that gloves specifically are offset? At first I thought the gloves I was wearing were just too big, but looking closer its clear that they're definitely off center.

Any idea what's causing this or how to fix? I really like this armor set but can't really use gauntlets with it

>[Watch Thread]
Posting for IP.

> [Watch Thread]

>(embed)

nice.

very nice.

>2/3
>tfw 4chin pass expired and 100+sec spam filter

Importing/Exporting Armors/Bodies in 3dsMax 2012, I followed the video-tutorial of Nightasy - but it seems lackluster in most areas - such as dealing with items that does not contain a skeleton nor a body to begin with.
I guess my main issue is I can't make heads and tails of it all - and the various tutorials available only skim the surface.

>wearing certain armors
Are they all from one mod pack or one modder? if so it could be the mod is just shit.

>3/3

Thanks in advance for any assistance

I said certain armors only cause the armor I started with and one random one I found in a cave worked fine, but no. Two separate armor sets from two separate mod authors (Ursine armor set and Sithis armor set, I'm sure something similar is happening with other armor sets but I just can't tell as much (have only tried about 5 total sets before noticing the error)

RIP

cute!

I only know Blender, sorry. In Blender, you'd import something else that has a skeleton and use that as a base to transfer the existing bone weights, and then "repaint" problem areas.

oh shit, just looked up the mods and apparantly they are done by the same author. I'll check around, might be a body/skeleton issue

i tried NLVA but it isn't enough for me.

anybody know any fantasy tier ENB's? I'm running a 1070 so I don't care about how demanding it is

>discord faggotry is slowly taking over all of your fav threads where you're no longer "in on the group stuff" feels bad man

You could just join the discord if you wanted to.

>bikini armor got update
Nice
>realize I merged it with other shit
Fuck
>Dyndolod also lists it as a master
FUCK!

Similar in 3dsMax, but if there's no skeleton to import in the first place so it doesn't match with the tutorials.
Figured I had to learn about rigging - but at this point I'm not even sure if its the right path - furthermore there's nothing that describe the how's and do's etc.

but i liek being anonymooose, thanks tho

Not an expert, but my guess is that the handmesh under the glove is not removed and it moves slightly out of sync with the glovr/wrist thingy.

then dont complain you underage nigger

give me a link pls

Fuck off anonymous.

>join the discord
>link pls?
>fuck off

Someone uploaded it a thread or two ago.

How do I mod sexy women into my game?

Thanks user, I found it.

Here it is if anyone missed it Thanks for the share.

Enjoy it user!

Seriously, a Patreon for ported mods? Come on.

The fantasy soundtrack mod makes this game a whole new experience, especially high

You read the OP. Very slowly.

For instance here, no skeleton - isn't that quite essential or am I missing something?

Well, there's never really a complete skeleton, per se, but again, I come from Blender. Usually you should have some bones that are weighted to the mesh, but unless you're animating, a fully rigged skeleton isn't explicitly necessary.

Did you remember to import the skeleton

Is there something I should know about the CK - as far as I know the only thing I need to worry about is the nif-file, right?

Yes, I try to import the skeleton at all times - I've yet to see it on any of the things I'm working with though.

If you're exported as obj from nifskope, it doesn't export the skeleton. you're better off loading it in Blender with the nif plugin, then export from Blender as FBX, that'll keep the skeleton

But I learned to use 3dsMax, dog gamnit. Does Blender and 3dsMax play nice with each other? Can I use Blender as a middleman?

Yes, that's exactly what I just told you to do. Import the nif in Blender, export from Blender as FBX so it brings the skeleton with the model, open the FBX in 3DSMax and make sure Animation is checked. And if you want the bones to not take over the whole viewport in 3dsmax, pay attention to "Keep as bones" in the Bones subtab, as well as their scale right underneith it.

You should be able to import the mesh with skeleton

Import the nif, then check to make sure the import options are ticked like so

make sure you MANUALLY specify the path to the skeleton, actually go and browse to where its located and select it.

Yeah but is that importer for Blender or 3dsmax?

Nice textures, nerd.

3DS Max.

Try to unhide layers

>knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/3DSMax/files/GUID-DD5876EA-F333-4185-AF51-EDE339B1EBF3-htm.html

Not that guy, but didn't you need to do something in particular to export and import Skyrim nifs into Blender?

Just started playing this game for the first time since 2013 and holy fucking shit it still looks so good.

oh hey, good point. fixed.

As it turns out, I'm fucking retarded - glad we could sort that out - the problem was the skeleton-path being incorrect.
So far so good.

You need extensions for both blender and 3dsmax I'd assume, none of the programs are "designed" for skyrim's files right out of the box.

which is more lore friendly? Dawn breaker with dwarvem or elven sheath? Also I am kinda miffed that weapons of the third era is missing shitloads of sheaths.

i'm gonna explode inside Arish!

I'm having a problem with 360 walk and shouting.mwhen I star to shout and move backwards the characters turns too making the shout come from the back of the head. Anyone know a fix?

Elven considering where you get it.
Dwarven could work if it was a Dwarven artifact originally like Volendrung or had been taken by the dwarves for study, but Elven makes more sense since you get it from merida herself in her temple.
Since it was being used and corrupted by shady sam though, you could argue it having a dwemer sheath from that point as a power controller and channeler or something, similar to their set up for the elder scrolls.

>tfw no succubusfu and vampfu to impregnate

Is it just me or Soulgemoven and in general mods that modify multiple NPC dynamically bloat the SKSE co-save? Trying to uninstall it now to see if it's any better, I have to clean my co-save every hour or so unless saving starts to get slower and slower

my mod organizer crashed while installing a mod, i re-opened in it and all of my installed mods are gone.

what the fuck?

how do i deal with this

idk

Open MCM and stop it from modifying NPC you degenerate. Im using beeing female, sexlab hormones and fill her up with the inflation framework and I dont have any savebloat and only slowdown is when aroused purges actordata.

Lol, should have used NMM like every sane person. What mod did it?

>nmm
>sane
you're retarded

>NMM like every sane person

>vampfu to impregnate

user, that's a silly thing to say.

Soulgem oven doesn't have such option, I think it's time to switch to fill her up again, or maybe beeing female, I never tryed it

>check update
>crafting books and shit added so keep crafting menus from being clogged
Neat.

Fill her up is just a thing to inflate your belly to show how much sperm you have inside you. And it adds configuration for different race ejaculation amount. Beeing female is a pregnancy framework with different phases and shit and you can choose to make it birth npc, item or soulgem. Sexlab inflation framework ties mods that resize character assets together so that they work without trying to overwrite each others settings.

yeah I know what they are, I used Fill Her Up for the first 3 times I modded skyrim with LL stuff, as for Beeing female, I never tryed it because it looks too overly complicated for a lewd mod says the guy who has DD mods installed (though just as requirements)

But yeah thank you for pointing out that you can birth other things than NPCs with Beeing female, I missed that part

>my only option for head replacers in Morrowind is the weird looking shit from Better Heads or the other one that looks way too high definition for the game
help

Its not really that complicated. Though the Engrish in the mcm makes it a slight pain to configure.

How sociopathic/deranged do you have to be to devote your time on developing sex mods?

Thank you user, have some OC I made while uninstalling SGO

>nord
ayy lmao

I think she's be ok with an enb.

You could try westly's heads.

I mean the screenshot with the kid making a retarded face looking at my character not the actual character, it's a badly made premade I'm replacing afterall ;_;

Yo, just checking in. I talked to a guy a while ago which helped me remove some of the script intensive mods out of my load order. Dude said he was currently making a guide which would be done soon. If you're here or anyone knows his guide I'd be grateful for a link if its done. :)

uhhhhhhh

I was talking more the replacer version, not the big headpack with the unique heads.

Hello friends

What face texture do I need to create a cute male?
I don't feel like messing around with female bodies.

Try Fine Face Textures.

>Improved artifacts discontinued due to pandering to plebs

Makes me kinda mad.

So, are the Nexus guys on vacation and refuse to fix the site despite it being fucked for days now or does it just happen to broken for me in Firefox, Chrome and Brave?

That's a really good idea.

I've not noticed any issues whatsoever.

works on my computer. what's your problem?

You're that same guy being an obnoxious little shit on /v/ aren't you?

can I make TK dodge so that I use sidestep for sides and forward roll at the same time?

I'm pretty sure that is what it does if you install sidesteps

I clicked the side dodge in MCM and the player does step sosge on forward inputs.

That kid has seen something.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86075/?

How's this mod? Is it bloated beyond all fuck?

For me whenever I click download I just get an error popup. I can make it work it by opening the download as a new tab and then clicking download, but only in Chrome for some reason. Though I still get the error no matter the browser. I'll survive of course but it just made me curious since it was broken in every browser I tried.
Not to my knowledge. Can't remember the last time I posted anything about the nexus outside the general, must have been at least like a year or so ago.

are you using download with manager or download manually

How do I make a black Nord?