Black car thread

How do you keep yours clean.

I ceramic coated it a while back. It's so much easier to wash.

Fuck off Takeshi

must be nice looking like a bad ass until a cop pulls you over for those tinted windows and you gotta cry to your mom to pay for your tickets

I don’t. It’s clean for 10 minutes after a wash and wax and that’s it.

this, that's why you should get a car in some gay nerdy color like yellow so the cops think you're too much of a faggot to do anything forbidden.

Pretty much this. Hoping for anything more is absurd.

>needing attention so bad that you get a car blacked out so cops will pull you over
>not just reckless driving in your base model yellow nissan juke with clear windows with sport mode activated

My windows are tinted within the legal limit. Its just the lighting i think

they'll just write you a ticket for other violations, hence why I wrote "tickets", implying multiple tickets

and you'll still have to waste your time in court proving your tint is legal.

Is it fun to just be a miserable, cynical fuck about someone else’s car?

little babby miss his wittle bitty safe-space? hmm? :(

>>>/reddit/

I’m just wondering what the motivation is behind making baseless accusations about the car.

people with BLACKED cars tend to be obnoxious fags who needed more attention from mommy and daddy growing up

I live in Phoenix, so I basically have to wash my car every week. And then once a month I'll clay bar and wax. A few guys at a car show told me to try a sealant, they say it really helps with black cars in AZ.

>black car
>staying clean
oh am I laffin

>motivation is behind making baseless accusations
where do you think you are?

Dude...remember where you are.

Also that guy is probably a bus rider anyway.

Doesn't it basically never rain in Phoenix? Why would you have to wash so much?

They now say it’s healthy to curse as much as you like. So this is just part of the healing process as well.

Dirt, dirt, and more dirt. It's a desert after all.

>gay nerdy color like yellow