Stereotype this car

Stereotype this car

He didn't want a Focus

>18 year old upper-middle class narcissist
>parents bought it for him for his birthday and pay for his insurance and gas
>doesn't work but spends like he does
>constantly talks about how much faster the auto is for validation
>goes to car meets despite not knowing how to change oil
>only experience with women is pegging a 5/10 at a party but constantly makes fun of people for being "virgins"

Yeah, never see humble people driving these. ever.

90% of the time it's some 50+ year old. They like the R's too.

Then you got the "IT WILL MAKE 700HP WITH JUST A TUNE BRO" kids.

>20 something family man who wants something fast and practical

some patriotic brown german or englishman who just happens to be of the peaceful faith

>90% of the time it's some 50+ year old. They like the R's too.
lel wat dis not true though

All I know is only true alphas drive the golf r. I know this because I’m the only person I know who drives one.

literally bought by 18yo village dunces who like pic related

>Decent speed
>cargo room
>German Turbo boi

Literally almost the perfect car.

>puerto ricans screaming down i-95

>Florida Queer detected*

Middle-Aged. Didn’t do quite well enough in life to get a weekend toy, but has a need for speed when taking his kids to school.

female receptionist

IT guy.

give me the stereotype on the golf r next

how u liking it.. im in the markst for an mk7..

driven by girls who think they like fast cars

Literally me except I'm white.

i feel attacked

20 year old guy with car youtube channel

brown people and bogan boy racers

In the Netherlands the GTI is a car for your average football player, guys that go out wearing a white Hilfiger shirt and order a bottle at the trashiest club in town.
All paid for by his father

JDM Queen

Soyboys

this.
usually they are try hards.

Here in the NL it's a muslim heroin dealer car

Pretty accurate, also fierce female retail managers/realtors/business women

Polo gti is for fags, trannies, rich girl first car

t. Polo gti owner

I was going to say boyracer, but everything on this one looks stock.

so

>heroin dealer
Why this is even a thing is beyond me. You can literally get your fix for free in the Netherlands.

I have a mk7. Don't fall for the O-memes

Its a great car. Comfortable, grownup, and excellent fuel economy. The manual is incredibly easy do use in traffic as well.

>I beat a 94 Civic off the line!

Faggots

Jeremy Clarkson dailies one.

underrated post

Fag

Don't forget Achmeds selling drugs

driven by boomers to make themselves feel young, and to hang on their dreams of having a MK1 or MK2 golf

you could build a monster mk1-2 with Mk7 money

i know but
"muh wife won't let me have a project car" so they make do with a new GTi on PCP.

Driven by knobs like pic related.

Too poor for an Audi

/thread

i'd buy a R if i could fucking find a new one being sold at MSRP. they are literally unavailable anywhere but second hand

In Aus, its usually young Turks or Arabs that deal drugs and pretend tgey have money but live in commission housing with their parents or a young upper middle class girl who's parents can't afford a BMW or Audi but want to create the illusion that are wealthier than they are.

Actually fucking perfect, well done.

That's WRX.

Web developer with a blue haird blogger girlfriend

Don’t know what to tell you bro.

I bought mine used because I knew I was going to tune it right away. And good golly a stage 1 tune makes it so fast. I get 3.9 0-60 repeatably.

What exactly do these "stage 1" tune consists of? Are these "stages" a universal standard for tuning because i cant seem to find any documentation on it.

>stages
>universal
LOL no

>he fell for the stage meme

lmao @ ur lyfe

>too poor for an audi
>vw and audi both VAG

You do realize that many audi and vw share the same chassis and power train, right?

that's why patricians get a skoda

So when someone says they are doing a "stage 1 tune" how do i know what's involved and when dies the second stance begin. Can I do a Stage 3 before a Stage 1. It's all Need for Speed underground shit to me.

When I buy a Nissan am I buying a Renault? Do I pay Nissan pricing for Renaults?

It all depends on the company that makes the shit.utterly meaningless unless they mention the manufacturer

Who is the manufacturee of the Golf's stage 1 tune kit. It would be useless to mention the car has a Stage 1 tune without mentioning the manufacturer of it in the post.

It's a Civic for Germanfags.

There are plenty of different manufacturers

Upper middle can afford a BMW or Audi.

Mk6 gti here. Making 263 hp, 318 tq. I did a custom dyno tune to optimize what my car has in it. Before I had the Unitronic stage 2 tune and supporting hardware which advertises 280 hp, 315 tq but was actually making 248 hp, 290 tq on the dyno.
For hardware I have Unitronic cold air intake, Unitronic 3" turbo back exhaust, R8 ignition coils, and revision D diverter valve. Then I have upgraded trans/engine mounts, rear strut brace, and Toyo Proxes R888r for the track. This car is great on a track, I took on cars that I thought I had no chance against. That can be attributed to the drivers, but still a very fun car.

Cool story, bro.

I bought one for my bitch, drove it a few times its a cool little car.
I doubt you can definitively stereotype the 4,000,000 people who've bought them into just 1 group.

Yeah p much

APR and Revo are two of the more common ones. There may be more but I haven't delved into VW tuning for years

>never see humble people driving these
Well I’m sure he is humbled now.

Are you sure the 280/315 spec wasn't for race fuel?

>18 year old upper-middle class narcissist
21, Grew up in poverty
>parents bought it for him for his birthday and pay for his insurance and gas
Put 8k of hard earned money down and later paid it off from crypto gains. Not one cent from my parents who are horrendous with money.
>doesn't work but spends like he does
Walked to work for two years before purchasing a mk7 as my first car
>constantly talks about how much faster the auto is for validation
Fuck, you got me there
>goes to car meets despite not knowing how to change oil
Too jewish to not do my own maintenance
>only experience with women is pegging a 5/10 at a party but constantly makes fun of people for being "virgins"
She was a 3/10, fuck you

93 octane

>mfw this is literally me

Am I a bad person?

No. But some people are angry that life is not fair and they need you to know that.

Basically a stage 1 should simply be oem+ and require no additional mods to accomodate the tune, stage 2 might require ic with a larger core, hi flow cat down pipe and a more efficient air intake, stage 3 is basically rebuilding the entire engine and drivetrain and probably a fair bit of chassis bracing and likely better brakes because your car is stupid powerful compared to stock and unlikely to be street legal. The actual numbering of stages is rather fairly arbitrary but for brands like apr who offer a lot of aftermarket parts and upgrades designed to complement their tunes it’s a good way to advise on what else you’ll need to upgrade for x stage tune.

Can someone stereo type previous generations of the GTI?
T. Mk4 owner

What sort of crypto ?
But what you should have done is bought a beater or remained a busrider

If you can make gains with crypto you can with actual securities too, 8k is enough for investment capital

You mention humility, it's a very discreet, pretty classy looking car. Not too flashy in the slightest, it doesn't even have a fart exhaust. The only douchebag thing about it is that it's a hatch, but it comes in a wagon for maximum good taste. Ffs it's not even Japanese.

Your stereotype is 100% wrong.

Roastie

Where I live it's a car that no one drives, because I've never seen one. Ever.

However, I want one. Only thing holding me back is I hear Volkswagen's reliability is shit. True or untrue?

No you are just a deluded Golf owner.

I’m the golf r guy and yeah, mine is apr because n a m e b r a n d

eh, for the mk7 gti stage 1 would just be a comp remap without supporting hardware. stage 2 would need a downpipe and that is where you are getting the power from. Also would need upgraded intercooler. I think the stock airbox is fine, but some choose to upgrade the intake. Really what they call stage 2 gets rid of your cel the downpipe will throw. Stage 3 for most companies would be a turbo upgrade like the is38 from the golf r. Of course the comp is being remaped once again for this. Apr is known to have the most aggressive tune as of know I think. Any tune you do, make sure to upgrade the clutch. It will slip sooner or later.

>Only thing holding me back is I hear Volkswagen's reliability is shit.

True. However, since 2014 they've embarked on a "oh christ fix this before we ruin the brand" program, and have so far pulled themselves up to just-below-average reliability, after inhabiting the bottom of reliability rankings for a damn decade.

Can we get a stereotype thread going?
diesel owners
>yeah bro it will smoke anything once i get it remapped
never does
>muh torque
no hp tho
>high pressure fuel pump dies
>scraps car

>10 years ago somebody told me that Golf GTIs were good and I've just now gotten around to buying one.

This is the real deal, Golf GTI wagon.

>Chrysler higher than Subaru, Acura, and Nissan

Something's not right.

>yeah bro it will smoke anything once i get it remapped
>never does

fucking this