[Daily Bike Thread - /dbt/]

Will the Panigale claim it's honor title on WSBK this year? (edition).

>Motorcycle Shitposting & Brand *Pragmatism
>Motorcycle Questions & Answers
>Motorcycle Tips & Tricks
>Motorcycle Gear & Accessories
>Motorcycle Pics & Webms
>Motorcycle Dating Advice
>Motorcycle Chicken Strip Support Group

Meet the kind of people who dress like women and (literally) shove stuff up their ass:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

No Bike? Start here:
No Grom? Try the ergonomics simulator:
cycle-ergo.com

For those in commie countries:
a2bikes.co.uk/

No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-sport-touring/calgary/triumph-tiger-xrx/1333380885
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for KTMs on fire

Only if KTM gets Marquez

3rd for tfw still no tiger

kijiji.ca/v-sport-touring/calgary/triumph-tiger-xrx/1333380885

>watching refbike

he's got another 2 years at HRC m80

Kawasaki a best

Get an exhaust you fucking sauid

They're pretty fun.

THIS WEEKEND BOIS

>Kawasaki

Kawaiisaki

FTFY

Any suggestions for compactable rain gear? Currently using stuff made for bicycles, but it's a bit tight over pants. Looking to keep it in my backpack.

Try not to crash it :^)

If you lived next door to me and we were best friends I wouldnt ride with you. Give bikes a bad name

tfw don't know what bike I want next

Not that one I hope

Why not?

Ticks all my boxes.

Copfag here.
Day two of police motorcycle training. Have any of you ever been so frustrated you wanted to kick a motorcycle? Throw cones? I go close today.
We were introduced to thr slow cone weave and the slalom gates the end.
Never could get through the whole thing, turning into thr gates too early.
Next we went into the 90 degree pull out. Class was cut short for lunch early because someone whiskey throttled into a guard rail. He's fine by the fucking forks were bent outwardly from the impact. I did OK on this exercise.
We then started working on the intersection in segments no doubt doing the whole thing tomorrow.
The bikes have to move so slow if I look at my clutch wrong I fall over. This is a fucking hard class.

Slow, fat, and ugly?

>The bikes have to move so slow if I look at my clutch wrong I fall over.

You should be controlling your rear wheel with the brake and merely using the clutch to prevent stalling. Did the trainer not mention and demonstrate that?

Keep your revs sufficiently above idle. Multiplate bike clutches take far more slipping than single plate car clutches.

t.former MSF instructor.

It's faster than what I have now, and it's not that ugly desu.

It's not MT-10 tier ugly or anything.

Apparently they came in at the Seattle location today. Going to see if I can go get it Thursday afternoon, I'm so fucking excited.

Doesn't make it fast
Get the 2014, or one of the gear driven cam ones. None of that nineties-000's shit.

At least post the decent one

They started us off not allowing us to use the rear brake. I was flying through cones not able to adjust my speed effectively.
Toward the end of the day the instructors had worked with me enough where I was getting the three in synch finally.

I fought all day with a bad habit I picked up of instantly pulling in thr clutch whenever I thought I couldn't make a turn.

My pic was the last year of the gear driven cam ones, before they moved to belt and the "VTEC" bullshit.

Don't have enough money for that gen but they sure do look nice.

Is this the Chinese knockoff of the V4 panigale??

Slow, heavy, ugly, and not even reliable to make up for it?

Yeah except it came out 5 years earlier ;)

She dosent know shit about vfr's. Just the shit she read on /dbt/. The 5th gen vfr800 was the last real vfr, nobody liked the first vtec (6th gen) one, sure it isnt that ugly but until the vtec kicks in it feels like a 500cc shitbike. All vfr's are heavy as fuck because there touring machines and not real sports bikes made for the track but if youre not a beta nu-male soyboi manlet, you wont even feel the extra weight.

Can someone tell me if there was 2 exact same bikes but with one having clipons and one having street fighter bars, which bike would be faster after what corner radius if the road was 2 meters wide? Please?

No difference

They'd be the same, as long as amount of clearance between the footpegs and the ground was the same.

Funny thing that the whole "enigmatic ducati desing" was inspired by a old Honda v4 with oval piston from the 80's.

But body position would be different and you can see more upright in a tighter turn with bar handles but you can put more weight on the front end with clipons...

I'm not too fussed about track performance, if I was I sure as fuck wouldn't be looking at a VFR800.

The weight doesn't faze me because you only notice it when you're pushing it around or picking it up desu.

Just want something that can eat highway miles, has decent wind protection and isn't aids in the corners desu.

Then get an FJR or Concours

I had both 5th and 6th and i can tell you there good bikes, mine had the upgraded r/r so i never had any problems, there pretty fast for a heavy bike and they can still pull on 5th gear from a stop, if youre looking for one just for a clean one, which almost all ive seen are because owners are mostly the old hi viz uncle types and take pretty good care of them.

Fjr and councourse are offensively heavy compared to a vfr, also carbed and have shaft drive just to make the bike even heavier and slower. There not sporty at all there just gold wing knock offs.

Umm are you retarded?

They are heavy, but that's all you got right

Nope, I'm gonna ultra crash it trying to do something fancy at laguna sea :^)

Fresh tires for the meme bike, whats everyone running this year?

Fake carbed goldwing

S20 front s21 rear on my meme bike

But they're both FI and can go fast in corners?

I'm running laps around your slowbike

Were talking about anons bikes options, he cant afford a fjr1300 or zx14. Thats why hes asking about the vfr800.

You can get an fjr for $4k tho
If he can't afford that I don't know what to say

Not on the toogay you arent. Drz is the toogay king, just check out the lean angle

He cant

When is the next world superbike race?

Ask ur mum cuz i fuckt her fagget!

The new vfrs are like 12k new

We boipucci nao!

Do you have a bike rn squiddy

Stop being gay user.

Nobody was talikng about the new vfr's
lad.

The fuck are you talking about? He doesn't have enough for a new vfr. They're a lot more than $4k

>lives in Hawaii
>is on Veeky Forums

go on bby

Shut up homo or post boipucci

He wants an old 5th gen vfr800, thats why he was asking.

I have to work too. Just want to relax m8.
nah gayboi

Why did you say "he can't"
What are you saying man? Learn fucking english

Squidanon?

Is that really a question?

I'm not him, I just I collect dbt traps

>He cant afford

There is no point arguing with no-bikes like you, so good day user.

This is octopie or rally user

Metzler M7RR godtire

Ayy lmao! I heard he was molested as a kid.

S T I C C

good meme.

semi serious question, do you act like traps in public or only for kinky SEM/SAM shit

Trips of truth do not lie

Yeah, some said on discord that your dad used to rape so you became into some aids faggot.

i was sad because i wanted to buy a new bike but my car got totalled and i have to buy another one but i got more money than i though i would from insurance and i found a good cheap car so i can still get a new bike yaaay

oof

Nobody fucking asked homo, this is boipucci so now post boipucci or fuck off homo

Only life gets to rape me qt.

Wtf I'm gay now

If thats what you call niggers and your dad?

>now

big bike for such a cute girl

Why would you buy a current year CBR600RR of all things?

Nope friendo. I only fuck cute boiz and girls.

U fapping to that shit nigga? Wait untill you get a 15yo one.

>R3
>big
but obligatory
>girl

Thats a dude m8.

that's not the current year cbr
but i just like the style. i don't know what bike i'm gonna buy yet

Sure, whatever you say aids user.

Hawaii?

good meme m8 aids user is wranon.

Sometimes I put on a wig under my helmet and wear womens jeans that give me a nice bubble butt.
Fun to bait drivers in traffic.

Sure, aids user.

yup.

aids user is anybody that uses a trip