Camilla makes for a great cuckquean.

Breed sheep.

Cum inside Cumilla!

marrying my maid royalty by marrying her

Fuck off numale.

Am I gonna make it bros?

Cum inside Elise and make Camilla watch

With that team I hope you won't shitter

I know Reinhardt is popular but you must be pretty triggered by him if you create a build around one single possible enemy.

No

>Spend 1 hour using Oboro for 5 orbs
>open blue stone on SS banner at 5.5%
>3* Oboro
Someone post the stupid bitch image because I am SICK of seeing this useless trash

Well that was a disaster of a sentence on my part

Post your favorite map

>t. Tharjacuck

Sheep Edition

I have a +atk -hp Bridelia, which seal would make the most difference, +1atk, +1sp, or +3hp?
atk puts her at an even 50 unbuffed, spd puts her at 35 (39 buffed) and hp puts her at 39.

I'm not sure if the increase in speed is enough to hit any important breakpoint or make a difference that way, or if the hp will be enough to change what she can survive and what she can't.

>Amelia can double on the regular especially with armour buffs
someone stop this loli her gains are too much

Should I just go with Reposition and Darting Blow?

Do not lewd the precious sheepgirl!

I want to be Alfonse's wife and have his chlidren!

What's a good A skill for neutral Alm? The +3 Atk is good for softening enemies so someone else can clean up, but I'd like to think DB or even TA might be better, possibly enough to one-shot some greens. Kinda wanna keep windsweep for his B, along with phantom speed because I doubt he'll be doubling anything other than the rare Sophia and it'd be a waste of a seal.

Genny!

Sacred stone

Glacies. Neutral Atk Sonya/Julia do not OHKO Reinhardt.

Camilla cumming inside Takumi!

Who has the perkier tits, Delthea or Mae?

>needing to OHKO when anyone can double the cock

cordelia

Oh man, this is even worse than that time I accidentally merged my +atk Reinhardt into my -atk one

She looks like a duck.

I-It's truly sheeps art?

SS had some great maps. Chapter 19 is one of, if not the best defense map in the series too.

>when you need to have fury and the spd seal on julia to double because cav buffs were a great idea and are perfectly balanced

fecompendium.com/submission/genny/

Why not get a free KO with a Dark Excalbur-boosted Glacies after you bait a Reinhardt? Pretty relevant in Arena Assault.

Clarisse's stats are such a fucking mess
>low def/res/hp
>comically low atk
>middling speed
Like where the fuck does her bst go? She has nothing.

Also Darting Blow will let her double some things but will ultimately leave her as a worse Jeorge. Her bad stat spread doesn't really leave any A slot option that stands out as exceptional. Death Blow would probably be optimal but she's not worth the SI. I'd almost suggest a sweep skill and phantom speed so at least her bow can debuff with impunity, but without poison strike she doesn't do any damage and her horrible defenses mean she dies on enemy phase to any ranged threat.

>green needing Glacies+10 to kill Reinhardt
Why do people like this woman again?

feliciaanon x felicia would be a mistake
both are too clumsy
anyone that doesn't prefer feliciaanon x flora doesn't know shit about strategy

Saul when? Moulder when? Rhys when? I want my Priest team.

i heard people love choke point in conquest

>reading comprehension

When I was 5 years old I was happy when I was allowed to play N64 for an hour,
Meanwhile this nigga gets to freely browse and post FE fan art on the internet.
Parents these days..

do you think 4640 is enough to get into T19 this week?

Fully buffed (will replace Glimmer with Luna or memebow and get LnD3 and + eventually)

What are some good healers to build? I have Azama, Sakura, Lachesis, Lissa and Maria

Read again.

>LB fodder
>hone speed fodder
>reposition fodder
>free feathers from the seals

I like it

stpuid map

Sakura

not really.
If you cheated on her, she'd immediately kill the other girl, then cut off your limbs so you can never go off and do it again

I unironically like this map

dumb dumb

Really, why? And how do I build a healer in general?

Why is there no goad infantry yet desu

if he's into that then you shouldn't judge

The CYL banner will be Idol themed heroes screenshot this

It's a slog but I actually like this map a lot.
Though if we're talking about Conquest maps I actually like Chapter 15's the most from a mechanical standpoint.

As long as you aren't turtling or 2 turning it. Forces you to stay on the move, moving from Dragon Vein to Dragon Vein while fliers close in on all sides. Have to plan for when the shields are down and the fliers get their full movement back.

I love it.

The best map in Fire Emblem.

Severa, Elise, and Peri BTFO by this shitty OC

He's memeing you. The only way to build a healer, other than for meme teams, is to be as durable and supportive as possible. Which is why Wrys and Azama make ideal infantry healers because of their defensive stats. Although, the ideal is not let them see combat if possible.

This map is really fucking annoying on lunatic and I hate it

AIDS incarnate

Or rather she'd finger herself eagerly and squirt as she watches her darling husband cum inside a more deserving woman's pussy

AHH

You dont "build" a healer. They arent meant to fight

Me on the top right of the pony formation
One of my favorite maps in the game desu

I leveled all of them (since healers are easy as fuck to level along with other units), and yeah, Azama is a good one because he's pretty bulky. Maria and Sakura can be useful for their 2-range heal, depending on what you need.

Any troubadour for 3 move and being able to carry Hone Cavalry.

Even with Wrathful Staff, offense isn't good enough for staff weilders, and they should never see combat beyond tanking a single mage that doesn't double them when they cannot get out of their range

Grats, user. Great IVs, too.

nice, better level her and grind SP for her today because you need a lot for her full build, i had to spend 2.5k for pic related which doesn't have ardent sacrifice equipped

That's like saying I don't build an Azura or an Eirika.

please delete this

No you faggot.
Have you played Birthright at all? That is how she would act.

What the hell is this even based on?

Valter map aint got nothing on this

Did they use a soggy churro as the model or something?

>4 Singers / Dancers
Nice

Jesus that stat spread. She's like a flying blue Nino.

How many days remain for the C You Later banner ?

jerking off elise's small penis and watching her moan in pleasure!!!

I want Camilla to plow me!

I fucking love this map desu. The Hoshidan royals maps are all fucking fantastic to play back to back, except for Ryouma's final map. But 3 amazing maps in a row puts me in an eternal erection desu.

So I got a new phone and have linked my account.

Do I need to remove FEH from my previous phone to get the account onto the new phone?

I'd have a turn with each one regardless of size

my wife in the 3x4

>he fell for the Xander meme
>b-but Xander's good, guys! 40+ def!

>reinforcement can move in the same turn
>shaky hit rate
and you have useless Roy

Her best build is unironically Darting Blow Windsweep Phantom Spd Threatened Spd as she has enough bulk to not die in one physical hit.

>shitty OC
Wrong! Jemmie is cute! CUTE!

>Desert
>Fog of War
>Stuck with a pretty garbage unit with no movement and a very underleveled unit that can't actually make good use of unrestricted movement because of it
And most importantly
>Turn limit

Gently cumming on Serika's glasses!

slut!

Yup