/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

Stop makingg shit OPs edition
/wpsg/ guilds:

WotLK
- Gamer-District 7x/14x (Alliance)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/u77EPxf7 (updated)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist is correct and not read only.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Tags: wpsg, elyg, wow, mmo, world of warcraft

Previous thread

Can we please start planning something for the twinstar guild?

You could start compiling info on release, faction preference, and making a spreadsheet to get it rolling

Well of couuuurse they take out the tauri guild, because fuck you thats why, and of couuuurse they take out the sentence where it states you should judge servers yourself and not fall for shills, because of COouuuuurse they would.
Hearthstone, you piece of shit, GD is an ICC simulator with no rewards.

Doesnt matter anyway cuz this general died at 41 fucking replies last time, and will continue to deteriorate as long as a bunch of perfectionists whine about every single little goddamn thing.

this

enjoy your last page 4 bump from me, keep shilling your garbage ass wotlk guild for the 14th time

>OP still shit
>log on to firestorm

I am surprised no one knows about MoP Or Legion Firestorm enough to call me shit.

or maybe the general is some dead fucking circlejerk

>mad because your normie mop guild isn't in the op where it doesn't belong
>mad because nobody likes you or your autistic friend in discord and tells you to fuck off 24/7
>mad because people stopped wanting to play cata afer they killed the last worthwhile boss

>old wpsg op is shit

The absolute state of newfags

>Features one guild
>from a shit server
Thats not the OP I remember, I remember when there were actual choices and shit, and an actual tauri guild and an actual Cata guild.
Now its just wrath wrath wrath. Imagine if you wanted to watch Godfather but the only one available for miles is fucking godfather 3, of course youd get fucking sick and tired of it

yeah everyone wants to play dead mop servers and cata that's why everyone rolled on wotlk right?

>wow hy aren't you featuring my guild in the op?
Fuck off that'snot how /wpsg/ works
>>>/wowg/

Everyone rolled on Wotlk because every other project was abandoned because the raid leader cant fucking stick to anything

now let the fucking thread die before anyone actually interested in Private servers sees this utter mess of a discord circlejerk

>10 man guild that's been trying to do 1 boss for over 3 months after doing progression for 3 before that finally kills it
>it's the last good boss in an expansion of mostly shit
>there isn't even another raid out, and DS is a dogshit raid at that
>wtf you abandoned it shitty raid leader!

Meanwhile
>biggest guild in over a year shows up to play wotlk
>fucking discord circle jerk

Your ass pain is palpable, go play your dogshit expansions with your dead servers you won't be missed.

So guys whats the best server that i can join atm?

What expansion, and rates?
You need to actually give some information here

IMO, it depends on what content you want

Raids?
PvP?
Legion Content?
Vanilla Content?
Exp Rate?
Population?
Progress?

holy shit Wpsg has made me a picky bastard, no wonder this community is hated by everyone

And the only thing left, Is the ashes of the mighty heroes of azeroth.

Now featuring cash shops

You can have very specific preferences for a single expansion and not be interested in playing any other way.
part of why this community is so hostile

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

which classes does need?

how bizarre to come across someone i don't know and have never seen before with nearly the same name.

Seems like the probabilities are similar to a random password hash collision

loveme____ doesn't really seem like an uncommon name

jesus someone playing on a worse resolution than me.

Why is horde so shit in pvp on every server?

i miss Prologue WoW

ITS TIME AGAIN

hello where are the finns :D

the autumn is getting cold and dark and i need something to do

breh needs to fuck off haha

playing hellshit probably

if so wargay would have more than 0 people online

wew it took them only 10 years to stop playing on that garbage server

kys warmane shill

That's me, I want to stick with wotlk, but don't tell me about lolmane or dalaran, please

Why are you kissing a Warmane shill?

Should I play on Tauri

The guild invites normies from the server and some of them are downright retarded, server is ok as in everything is doable as far as HCs go, but not everything works properly.

Thats the question I ask myself everyday

Should I play on Twinstar

Their vanilla server is OK but all their other servers are complete shit, so it's up to you.

How do I make Tauri go faster

close it

Use the 64 bit version you mongoloid

dead thread

Guys! After Breh finishes the progression, how about we make a progressive TBC content raiding guild on GD? You can lock your exp in GD!

Just real elysium news
Does it mean that felmyst was really sold to them after collecting donation from retards?

I doubt it was sold to them, they're going to basically start a beta for a stock server soon like nostalrius did.
the PTE is when all the naxx wings are cleared

>check last thread
>see op text
when did people forget how to copy and paste? or did they never know how to ctrl+c in the first place?

I put 10 bucks on mobileposter

What is the best private server for either tbc or wotlk thats blizzlike

>blizzlike
Do these still exist? I thought blizzard was cracking down on them all, especially the good ones.

will elysium tbc kill wpsg once and for all?

I hope Elysium TBC turns out good.
TBC just has that certain feel to it, like.. "yeah, this is what WoW is supposed to be", yknow? Vanilla is a very nostalgic game but for all intents and purposes it was a broken mess, TBC is where stuff really started coming together into its own, and where wow was becoming its own thing rather than a derivative of other (at the time) better MMORPGs like Everquest

> Elysium TBC
> get hyped to play on stock cMangos server developed by the skilled and amazing shitlysium devs... oh wait

>put dead/non wpsg guilds in the op
that's not how it works here

It won't be even if it was semi decent shit be able to hold that pop in Outlands.