oh shit

my carro

>not blurring out your plates
we're coming for you nigger

fite mi

You can't get anything from a plate

clean!

My shit mobile with ej205 turbo swap
Looks like an old man car but luxurious and smooth nonetheless, what engine is in that thing my man?

Nice....would love to have one of these. Highway commuting in an old Impreza sorta sucks.
You on the stock transmission? My friend threw a rod on his legacy’s ej22 and is looking to do the same swap

and the same pic of my Corolla I continue to use

toyota 1uz fe. 4 liter v8

very nice dude!

Nicela

Multicolored shitbox

no h8 pls

very nice!

my favourite car rn

checked

I just hacked his bank account and I am posting this in his home right now. Anything to say now, wise guy?

mi kar.
B nice 2 her.

Hacking is not fair.

I love those challengers

i like to pretend its a 383 roadrunner :3

A clean af normie daily :3

And my ex, had it for 51 months and 115k km ;_;

let me guess, it's a diesel w123

RPM goes to 6k and there's no clock in place of the RPM gauge -> not diesel

GET OUT OF MY MERCS NORMIE REEEEEE

nice doesn't even look real

Driving around on summer tyres with the front two near the legal limit in the snow, bags of excitement.

Would drive and work on/10

I don't really like Nismo, but I have a soft spot for old datsun's.

True, it's more like a regular trumpet.

Car 1

And car 2

r e c k l e s s

Love this, user

Which one is modded?

coulda had an e46 m3

I like this merc a lot, v nice looking

When did you upgrade to that little C U T I E ?

Back in September, last year :^)

I am the walrus.

Godspeed, you

Finally installed my bullbar. Looks much better now.

But then I'd be slower?
And not as good looking?

Hon hon

Congrats, how does it compare to the MK2b?
I had a MK2a years before the Alfa and I loved it before an oil spill sealed its fate.

I never thought I'd see an user with an x5.

I also have an old ratty 80's project car so I guess it's all good?

I didn't mean it in an accusing sort of way, it's just not something I expected to see here.
In fact, I'm considering one as I'm tired of dealing with potholes, flat tires, and badly made speedbumps, but I don't need a full off-road jeep.
That, or it's competitors, the Touareg looks fine too.

You're mistaking me with yellow punto user.
I had this before (still do.)

I know. I never thought I'd buy one either.

I guess I wanted to see what all the SUV fuss was about. I was worried about the handling, which is why I never really considered SUVs before. But this thing handles damn near like a sports sedan. Better than a W210, W211, Audi B6 etc. The downside is the ride is pretty rough. Even on the winter 18 inch wheel's, and especially on the summer 20s, so expect to be less then comfortable on the rough stuff.

It's got pretty good ground clearance and the xDrive system is pretty good, it handles the slippery stuff like a champ, for the first time since I've started driving I didn't really notice the sub 0 temperatures and 20cm+ of snow.

Honestly they're pretty overpriced for what they are, the equivalent ML or Q7 is quite a bit cheaper, but the ML looks pretty atrocious and the Q7 is a van so...

Also on the upside, they share a lot of components with E60s which are pretty stout, and I haven't heard anyone complain about them too much reliability wise.

All in all, I'd buy it again.

Ah, I am, apologies Fiat friendo

The shittiest of shitboxes.

Muh Drag Week '84 Civic

and muh '82 280ZX

That's one of the cleanest Swift's I've seen in a long time, cherish her.

c
r
x

Thinking of changing to a Honda in the new 6-12 months

di si rodjo

Cant drive it yet

Looks like you're doing it better than most

those wheels are awful

ghey

1 - dis 'more banged up looking that this now' piece of junk

2 dis even more banged up piece of junk

Mein car, BMW 335i e90.
Supaaar fast.

Reeeeeee valve mustang

New family car In 2 month, basically exactly the same car. Outgoing is a 2003 Toyota Avensis Avant shitbox.

Forgot picture like a newfag lel

You may be a faggy triplad, but i'll be damned if that isnt a nice 36.

Hello Kyrill.

R8 my car m8s
>’03 PTGT
>354hp/395tq at (front) wheels
:^)
plz no bully nigger-tier winter rims

That is a sleeper. 10/10

That’s the idea. The only outwardly-obvious thing is the massive intercooler with the Mopar logo in the bottom grille. Even that’s pretty subtle.

henlo user can i bls get interior pics

>turbo swap
I need to see this

dis was the most recent one i took. i havent taken the time to go back and reupholster the passenger seat. mostly bc i havent had scavenged the material yet

dont roast me too hard

mane i cant type either l m a o

rear for kicks. its super cramped and uncomfortable

Both. Both have intakes, headers, the red has high flow cats, the Black is catless, and both have Borla exhaust although the black has larger. The red has much more suspension work but I went with Springs to lower that. The black has coil overs. Of course both have a tune, I got three custom tunes for each.

>hose clamps on the steering wheel
fucking christ user

can you post some proofs?
seriously
got a friend who was thinking about getting a pt cruiser. ive been trying desperately to talk him out of it but i may just say fuck it and show him your car

Are you back in 'murica yet? Used to lurk for a while but havent been on in a fuckin minute

it works for me m8

i've got 4 hose clamps holding my exhaust up

I don’t have any dyno sheets or anything on hand, but I have this: an encounter with a Fieroanon that scurred him.

hello friends

beaut

They are actually fun cars. Same engine as the SRT-4, so you can get 600+horsepower out of the stock internals and head. You can have daily-driver reliably at about 450hp. Comfy, not a cop magnet, roomy, versatile interior (can remove rear seats and fold passenger flat and fit a 9-foot kayak inside and still close the hatch). Maintainance is cheap as fuck. Make sure he gets the manual. Chrysler autos a shit.

thats funny as fuck

>600+horsepower out of the stock internals and head

kek, maybe for like a couple months running e85.

Well yeah, the drag guys get like 2 months between rebuilds at that level. But 450hp in a 3000 lb car is pretty quick and totally daily-able reliability wise.

Hope we not gonna meta until the snow is gone
Also mine