/twg/ - Total War General

who gives a shit about the edition

Dark Elf Let's Play:
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Dark Elves Battle Let's Play
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Dark Elves Campaign Let's Play

New World Map Full Reveal
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Vortex Campaign Map Full Reveal Gameplay (embed)
totalwar.com/blog/eye-vortex-campaign-map/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Skaven In-Engine Trailer:
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Skaven In-Engine Trailer

Norsca - Launch Trailer:
[YouTube] Total War: WARHAMMER - Norsca - Launch Trailer

Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A1mbVdCKXJY
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6w50yg/a_nippon_army_roster_created_with_available_lore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for only idiots whine about redditors and reddit in general

First for muh soggy knees

third for if you want something done mod it yourself

Opinions? Do I have a chance?

>wraiths fight the crypt horrors
>summon krell to fight the wight king
>bats and dogs kill the ghouls
>hopefully my skellingtons and zombos don't die too quickly to the grave guard

I WANT TO RAID BRETONNIANS BUT THE BEASTMEMES KEEP TRYING TO RAID MY FOREST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Way to butcher the op you absolute mong

Stunty genocide

fucking cunt

Can't trust western companies to make attractive waifus

>there are people who disagree with her
kys manchildren

Very well done OP, really. Look at all those working youtube links....

12th for witch elves look like boys

youtube.com/watch?v=A1mbVdCKXJY

I don't use magic much either. But that's mostly because all of the magic lords are shit, and I haven't played VC in ages.

The MP meta is still settling following the patch accompanying Norsca, but traditionally Rune magic has good spells at good cost with unlimited uses. Which puts it way up there.

Lore of vampires has heal AND raise dead so it's at the top. The Vampires do legitimately need it to be that good though.

Life might be lower now. Its healing got nerfed, but some of its damaging spells are actually great now.

Fuck, did they even have abs that pronounced in the TW2 reveal?

good thing they roasted her, she talks about objectiving females and do the same about males.

I bet a redditor made this fucking shitty OP

Fuck you. Don't give Grace's bullshit any more attention.
Too many threads of this asinine trash

Duh, a female cannot argue with a male, they are irrational creatures.

just leave nad never come back again

Justice never sleeps, Grace

Working really well for those banners and musicians

Does the cuckative assembly make their CGI trailers in-house?

Who are officially /bestelves/?

You be the judge.

Grace should go shove a rusty railway spike up her cunt. Doesn't mean she should be headlining consecutive threads.
In fact it especially means she shouldn't be fucking mentioned.

High Elves.

One on the right is modded right? I don't remember them having bare legs.

wow its so hard to choose, transgender skeleton vs wholesome waifu.

That kind of language isn't welcome on /twg/ Grace

I think they do and use same/modified models with HD textures. At least Norsca one looked like it.

Of the elves, High Elves. Overall, Mazdamundi.

>ywn have an Asur wife
>ywn cheat on her with an Asrai maiden

>Jack, remember the basics of CQC

Aren't Dark Elves supposed to be extremely attractive and seductive?
What gives?

Uh

when you first see them they appear that way but then you realise how ugly they are

Party hard!

Left
>Probably an extra pack right under that 6pack
>Kills people for le epic hatred and vengeance
>Spikes everywhere
>Probably will kill you in your sleep
>Dual-wielding
Right
>Lovely legs
>Willing to fight for friends and family
>Feminine flowers on clothing
>Just wants to stay comfy in her woods
>Practical spear

Easy choice, user

>Turn 28

I'm assuming you're using mods. THen again this happened a fair bit in vanilla too due to Waaagh!'s everywhere

does TWW2 bring new lores of magic?

Okay.

High Magic used by High Elves and Lizardmen

Dark Magic used by the Dark Elves

Lore of Ruin and Lore of Plague used by the Skaven

High, Dark and the two skaven lores

yes lores of plague and destruction for chaos, high and dark magic for high and dark elves, but lizardmen use established ones IIRc

Where have you been? Why didn't you just type that in google?

Aye, left it is then.

KARL MY SON, YUO ARE MEN NOW

WILL YOU PICK BUTIFEL ASRAI ELF

OR EDGY PAINTED ABS DRUCCHI ELF

Did they ever officially say they're done with WH1 DLC?

>wanting an easy woman
what a pussy

yeah

Go to grave Luitpold, don't make me call witch-hunters.

>wanting a man
what a faggot

Hopefully it brings a plague upon this community and exterminates all the newfags we got with fantasy

>Painted and nearly naked goofball football hooligans beat up demon worshipping vikings with ease

So at what point did you tell your parents you're gay?

Blimey. There goes hope for the celestial hurricanum or Helborg

>dark elves
>they symbolize vices and excesses
>LOL y r u LUSTING for actractive models silly boys ;^}

reddit was a mistake

You wanna know what the worst part is?

Even if CA uncucked itself they can't fire her because of all the cuckold white knights that would lose their shit, you know the ones, the ones that ask Grace to chime in on something and get top comment.

I'm gonna start my first grand campaignm which faction do you recommend me to pick?

Let fate decide.

Pontus

Which do you want me to recommend for you to pick?

Warhammer btw

Redditors are naturally subservient. They will upboat literally any CA rep post, laugh at their jokes and express childlike delight at being responded to by any persons employed by their favourite company.

Reddit was a mistake.

The uninstall wizard

>Empire
Well-rounded, if a bit boring with the whole generic fantasy empire shtick.

>Dwarves
Economy for days, armored units for days, but no cavalry. You box around your seige units and HOLD THA LINE.

>Vampires
no global recruitment, but raising the dead to plug holes in your army is surprisingly effective for marching across the map and taking everything. Daddy Vladdy is your only option, no one picks Mannlet

>Bretonnia
Empire but with a much heavier focus on chivalry, cavalry and unifying the Bretonnian states instead of conquering them. The ports in their starting provinces are pretty solid for income, too.

>favorite company
To these people every company is their "favorite" company.

>community rep starting stirring up trouble on the weekend

post yfw she gets fired for this

So should I dump SFO for that ai rework mod?

Dwarfs are probably a good choice if you just want to get your feet wet. Empire offers the most diverse and interesting experience, despite its comparatively limited amount of unique mechanics, but it can be pretty unforgiving right at the start.

>Stirring up trouble

Nobody has the courage to call her out for her virtuous behavior outside anonymous message boards

Well, it's pretty similar here with how hardcore CA fanboys defend their business practices.

Couldn't be happier, any cunt that's gonna complain like this should be fired.

Nippon monstrous unit preview

I think he's implying that those people are the redditors, user

wot

Stick a chariot on the back of it so you can bash people with it.

>"The Shiba Inu is the smallest of the six original and distinct spitz breeds of dog from Japan."
>"Nippon (Hiragana: にっぽん) is a reading of kanji 日本 that refers to Japan."

>thinking someone should be fired for simply pointing out the double standards tw fans are clearly displaying

You pol-tards are mentally ill, you know that right?

>Grace literally DESTROYING waifufags
i for one welcome the diesel dyke witch elves

>lesbian feminist PR manager gets triggered by "muh ugly females" post
Pottery.

Please don't use post Misha pictures while voicing your retarded opinion. Thank you.

/twg/ I'm torn.

I just completed my Empire campaign, and before that I was defeated playing Greenskins. The point is that I've fought a lot of humans as it is.

A LOT of humans.

But now all of Sylvania is under my thumb, and all traces of Mannlet are burned. I now have to decide if I want another campaign fighting humans, or turn my eye on the dwarfs.

The logical step is of course humans, but the Stirland are actually kinda' digging me for killing all the other vampire and our relations are improving. If I lay waste to the pink-skins now I may never get an opportunity to bully dwarfs as this. Which is kind of what I want.

That being said, there is no "point" in killing dwarfs. I can't turn their towns to my own, and I'm technically not even at war with them yet so it's not like they're a threat.

But as the old narrator guy said in my opening, my lands will never be save with the stunties to the west...

Do I go untraditional and slaughter dwarfs, or do I do what everyone does and bolster my economy by going east and killing humies?

Both are viable options but based on my current situation I foresee the dwarfs going to war with me about halfway through my human campaign...

this is bait

turn against the dwarfs before they can win the badlandsbowl or you will regret it

Rollan.

Kill the stunties and burn their settlements to the ground

>That being said, there is no "point" in killing dwarfs
They will declare war on you. The longer they exist the harder it is to remove them from the filthy dens. Might as well get it done beforehand. Perhaps during a fight your face will be hit by an axe and remove that ridiculous looking nose.

Narrator's a nerd of Tzeentch, if you don't have a mod that lets you settle dwarf lands, you can still trade with them.

I'd get in good with them and trade. They're economic giants and you can help them win badlandsbowl (not that they need the help) and get more money from their trade goods. You can take the lowlands, they can take the highlands.

I'm bored, give me something fun you fucking table. If I get Beastmen again, I'm going to take a shit inside of Grace.

Is this the Armour-sundering Vanguard deployment Elite heavy horse archer Grail Knights mod?

I forgot do military alliances and whatnot help or hurt confederating the other Bretonnian factions?

Hurt. It makes them feel safer.

Reddit discussed it today.

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6w50yg/a_nippon_army_roster_created_with_available_lore/

I'm more hyped for the upcoming major factions but what minor factions would people want?

>a bunch of beta lonely game devs firing one of the only women around the offices

not likely

Attack and raze the nearest dwarf holds to create a buffer around Sylvania.

You don't need to exterminate them. Just weaken them enough that they don't automatically win the badslandbowl.

Hurt desu, but it doesn't really matter in the end