Found in the parking lot of a soon to be closed Sears. What kind of crazy/exotic/weird cars have you guys seen lately?

Found in the parking lot of a soon to be closed Sears. What kind of crazy/exotic/weird cars have you guys seen lately?

Don't have pics but there's a grey Dodge Avenger dressed up as an Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D car that I keep seeing around town.

Here are cars of interest I've seen on the road in the past few months
>Porsche Boxster
>Red R35
>White R35
>Black R35 with big wang
>Black R35 that was next to the white R35
>2 USDM Alfa Romeo Spyders
>cream colored Miata with sticker and JPN plate on the dash
>Red MK2 Supra
>riced Celica GT
>one of the older gens of Mits. Eclipse (retractables) in Red
>Lan Evo 8 in Yellow
>Red 300zx
>white S2000
>Porsche Cayman S in Black
>Orange 350z in near stock condition
>Camry racing a Lan Evo
>dozen BRZs and 86s
>Supra MK4
>Porsche Cayman S in White
>Pontiac Aztek meme mobile
>a few 'vettes
Probably some more but those are what I remember off the top of my head

i've seen
>various skyline r33 and r32s
>Ferrari f430 spyder
>Ferrari 458 italia
>80's alfa spider with euro bumpers (it may have been an import, but who knows)
>a usdm daihatsu charade hatchback
>R34 Skyline GTR (i had a fucking aneurysm when i saw it)
>rhd e30 wagon

>>Camry racing a Lan Evo
That must have been one hell of a sight
Who won?

there was a few seconds gap between the Camry and the Evo but the Camry was tenacious as fuck, he would catch it on the lights and still didn't give up staying behind it on the corners. Wish I saw the ending but they left my view of the balcony.

sounds like they were having a good time. im there for this.

the v6 Camrys are surprisingly quick

it's like 5s 0-60, if he was racing a Lan Evo his engine might be a little tuned, you never know, there is a popular ricer shop in chinatown here

why arent we all driving around in tuned camrys lol

that sounds fun as fucc

Someone who works at my local mall owns this NSX.

McLaren P1
BMW i8
BMW 8 series (the original 8 series)
Various Lambos
Ferrari 458
Honda NSX (owner is the manager of the Honda dealer in my city)
BMW E36 Touring (never sold in my country)
Rover SD1
Saab 9-2X

See quite a few nice cars around our suburbs and inner city area.
BMW 850ci (Someone around our area drives it around on occasion).
Mclaren MP4-12C
Lotus Elise
Porsche GT3 RS
Went to a track day the other weekend and saw a few cool cars.
3 C63 AMG's (1 supercharged, 1 twin-turbo and 1 N/A)
a C300 with the 6.4l supercharged hemi
BMW M3
Fucktonne of Ford xr6's/V8's
A Mitsubishi Mirage with a RB20DET engine and turbo
Holden Commodore's (with superchargers/ some N/A)
A Hilux with a 2JZ (went like a bastard)
Evo X
Subie wagon with an upgraded turbo (forget which model)
In general also saw a 458 Italia about a month ago, Porsche Panamera's/911's are an occasional sight in the city, also seen an SLS AMG. Also saw a black R35 Skyline (belongs to one of the houses in our area as well)

What state ausbro?

>Commodores
>XR6s
i cant even go one km without seeing one or all of these. how are they are.

Queensland, live in South-East of state (Brisbane).

Not so much the rarity as seeing cars that are decently maintained when I went to the track with my brother and his mate. Yes you see quite a few Commodores or XR6's but they're usually base model and unmodified. Some of these at the track where running drag-radials and superchargers/quite a few mods, it's nice to see some cars when people take pride in theirs. Hell there was even a supercharged Mustang V8 that was putting out 800+HP there.

Saw an alpina BMW yesterday, as well as a dodge stealth. That's about all I can remember as of late.
Which is not to say there aren't interesting cars here, I've just seen them so much they aren't that interesting.

i wish i saw something like this in the wild

There’s an Skyline R32 that’s been parked for weeks in a lot outside of my window, filled with trash and storage boxes.

There was a red R32 getting work done at the shop next to my apartment. I think a guy who worked there owned it. It had a carbon fiber hood and a roll cage, and when it would turn a wheel would skid so it's probably a drift machine.

I saw this in a wawa parking lot a few weeks ago. I've been looking for an excuse to post it.

A few days ago I saw Countach but I was driving so I couldn't get a good look at it. It looked a bit off even at a quick glance so it was probably a bodykit

outside a wal-mart neighborhood market
laughed for two straight days at c-rolla

God this is funny as shit but I can't describe why

>welcome to seq, here’s your complimentary lifted fx4/nav/triton, please remain on paved surfaces at all times and out of the state forests

The absolute state of this state

there's a yellow evo 7 i've seen floating around with a heaps hektik 4G63T plate

>240z
>auto evo mr
>clapped out vr4
>evo 8/9 with big boy wang
>r35
>rc 350
>2018faguar xjr
>SHITTON of subarus
>old lady with a mk3 celica
I really wish i could see more jdm shitboxes, being in the northeast its perfect due to all the mountain roads but shit at the same time because of fucking rust

Speaking of such, theres a clapped out hawkeye impreza that constantly does stupid shit around my neighborhood. Its plastered in rally, reddit /r/subaru and bernie stickers, driven by a 5'5'' greasy manlet. License plate is 62H37or 6H237, new hampshire.

Hey Santa Rosa user. Wanna have a car meet and suck each other off while looking at modded twingos?

But yeah, it's a middle aged woman and it's her daily. There are actually a couple daily driver NSX's in Santa Rosa, a black one used to be down the street from me.

Houston? I know there are a bunch of guys there that do corolla wraps and body kits.

lancia delta hf integrale with martini decals and rally wheels

this fd

I love having a 9-2x aero. It’s understated but people that know it get really excited about it

That thing blares mariachi music doesn't it

>mfw

lee county, florida

This thing has no place on our roads.

Is that a fucking Adidas spoiler

yeah its an adidas logo at least

I saw an original NSX, an R32 and a Continental GT within about thirty seconds of eachother on a country backroad.

Update: saw some fat jap car with so e sort of purple and pink faux fur encompassing it, teeth grill decal, and some weird pipe cleaner sculpture on the roof

Also, 4 riced 350zs following each other