*Boxes you in your path*

*Boxes you in your path*

I've never given a fuck about going in between semis. Never understood why people freak the fuck out

Probably because they can't see.
I prefer not to go near them encase they kick up stones that may damage my paintwork.

exploding tires or air gust blowing so hard it flips empty trailer on top of your car or best case pushes semi in your lane and your car gets a lot of damge and the hassle of repairing but oyur are no hurt.

I always feel like they are going to crush me from all side so I think of ways to try and get out when it happens.

semi trucks remind me of the giant but calm and relaxed retards that mind their own business until chad forces their hand

oh fuck no I don't get behind them if I can, too many replaced windshields, but being in between them is no big deal

My friends just got his CDL and said 90% of his class was made up of convicted felons, mostly blacks and hispanics.

Literally what is stopping you from slowing to a stop and waiting until the other trucks boxing you in fuck off?

*swerves under*

is there slow lanes in the us? safety distance meters and rules?

semi trucks aren't allowed to be in the passing lane (left lane) in the US unless it's 4 am and they're passing one car. They can get a fine for cruising in the passing lane any other time though. In OP's pic, it's probably a very wide highway with a lot of lanes

Detroit?Compton?The badside of new york?

YEAH BABY

top kek

Story

my head is at semi tire height in my glorified econobox

I drive an AW11 bro, do you think I give a fuck?

Last time I went to LA there was a corvetter in a similar situation except the guy went int through the back of the truck. Driver's side was completely fucked, my only question was if his head was attached or not. I wanted to take a picture but didn't want to end up like him

>solutions that don't involve speeding up, cutting up traffic or fucking with people in a faux-dominant manner
yeah nah but thanks for trying

>the bottom of the Honda's door
Jesus Christ.

Yeah it's no big deal until one of them suddenly switches lanes and turns your dumb ass into a pancake some poor city worker has to shovel up