Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ft7fPHZsq0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was exaggerating in order to imply the tools classic Tekken characters are derp compared to Akuma's

You cannot deny Akuma in T7 is triple the IQ of the real Tekken characters. Tekken is a brain dead game.

Melty vs a scrub anyone?

playeona

Defend KBD

Best op. Thanks op maker.

MENAT

Do pro players still mess up fireball inputs every now and then?

Arguably one of the finest sniffs ever created in the history of fighting games
BASED CAPCOM.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, MIGHT.

The only thing that would make me buy PS4 and pay for PS+ is Soulcalibur 6 that would actually be good and not have a PC version.

i begrudgingly agree to this request

76.4.107.171:11100

t. James Chen

Best DS couple.

Recommend me a MvC:I team.

that's a bad op please delete it

Literally the best female character capcom has ever created.

Why do you guys call it jive?

Dante, always Dante.

>tekken
>hard
Pick one

If you want to play a no neutral, setup-based dash n mash game then why not just play the best one around? SFV is like Guilty Gear's retarded little cousin. It's slow, hideous as fuck and won't fuck off from the scene.

Jivers, do yourselves a favor and PlayRev!

A pun of the SF4 halfpipe stage's theme - instead of "this is our war, street fighter four", we went "this is our jive, street fighter five"

which fighting game has the best blocking sound effects?

Vsav, but only when Bishamon blocks another Bishamon

if u dont understand the decision making done in this webm you're probably white

Sounds good to me.

Your copypasta is a relic that can't seem to evolve and got old very quickly.

Ahhh ok lol thanks

Succ > bee.

hopefully there will be more model and animation updates in the day one patch as that ghostrider level 3 is...

I know the one that doesn't. BBCP probably has the worst ones ever put in a fighting game.

Fish > Bee > Succ

Fish sucks.

sometimes they drop combos or get a DP instead of a super (or vice versa)

Fish > Bee > Succ > Frank

Yes. What other fighting games allow you to play as a zoning healer slut cat girl?

Hit me up with the template

Succ > flat succ > the rest.

Cat > all that shit

One of the best Midnight Bliss sprites though.

What the fuck does that little blonde monster do?

>girl topless with jeans on
This does things to my dick and I don't know why

>thinking "yomi" is a legitimate skill

lmao

>no more Fantasy Strike free weekends

it's not fair

Tell me your secrets, skull

kof 94

foot slut > flat succ > succ > the rest

Zombie > chincc > fish > succ > squatch > cat > etc.

She's not topless she's wearing fur

> 33/33/33 command grabs that do 60-80% of your health if you guess wrong or mistime the throw break input that is specific to one of the throws in that specific chain of throws
> Lows that look like mids that look like lows that look like high that hit mid that look like lows...
> Have to memories specific state of moves ON TOP of memorizing the frame data since nothing is consistent or universal in this game (does blocking this leave me in a while standing state, does this stagger me, does not leave me back turned, can I duck one of the moves in this string or can I duck it...? I can't tell by the animation if that is a mid or not)
> Blatant setplay that counters pure fundamentals (Dragunov's WR2/d/f+2 mixups and Leo being able to get free 50/50s just by standing near you)
> Stuff being in the game that only serves to work as a one trick pony to catch non legacy players off guard (10 strings, unblockables)
> Crushing on moves are incompatible and not universal (Why does mid crushing even exist?)
> Moves not even being in the move list
> No consistency on what floor/wall breaks and no way to tell at all other than to lab every move
> Main characters require frame perfect inputs to play at a decent level
> Sidestepping is inconsistent while being the only way to avoid certain powerful moves (Dragunov's WR2; show me footage of this being consistently side stepped)

What else is missing from this list of Tekken bullshit?

okay

This guy playing pr balrog has his earbuds plugged into his phone. Doesn't he need to hear balrogs TAP level?

Who else?

Forgot to save it from a few threads ago, but try this one out. Minor adjustment for points because the charts got a bit absurd last time.

What happened to ghost rider's body?

Result of Anakaris' curse.

Humans > monsters

indisputable fact

That looks poorly traced.

Is this the Monogatari thread?

one button reversals with armor that do 50%

What is the migrant situation in Italy?

Morrigan thread*

Should I buy fightan kino (pic related) on steam?

>Moves not even being in the move list

This shit just isn't acceptable in 2017.

Show me a one fighting game where it's literally impossible to win with some one button, one move, gimmick bullshit.

The ranking of animals. I've seen threads like that on that subject.

Can I get sponsored by being good looking but not that good?

I honestly think I would be one of the most handsome players in the fgc.

Do you succ

no, but if you put on a wig and say youre tranny then youll be sponsored no matter how ugly or shitty you are

How terrible is this game?

I do what it takes.

I didn't know there were this many fighting games.

>want to play sfv
>don't have enough technical skill

You forgot to put Pokken DX in mid_ tier

As a free game it was great, charging money for it with no additional content was a sin though.

this is the sfv equivalent of someone trying to tech on wakeup and eating a crush counter

Have the Ryan Heart approved version

never

Is Abigail based on rich piana?

On December there will be announce of arcades in japan. First character to release in season 3 will be Ingrid, then Sagat and Sakura.

Which upcoming fighting game are you looking forward to?

I got a Bundle stars bundle with it in it, mostly because it had other games and it was four bucks, and included Shadowrun: Dragonfall.

MvCi, arika and more DOA5LR DLC.

playngel

imagine if you had a crush counter that crouched under high moves, jumped over lows, crushed even if it didnt counter, and was only jab punishable.

that would be the sf equivalent of claudios hopkick

We're down to 23 days until the release of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, and we've got 23 more characters to count down!

Yesterday the spotlight was on Mayor Mike Haggar, and today's hero is the immortal spirit of vengeance, the Ghost Rider! We've got a lot of great art to get through today, so post as much as you can of and about Ghost Rider for the rest of the day!

I only play her with her succ costume.

tl note diabla means devil (female)

OK bossman

He calls Dante "Demon Hunter" when he is on his team.

>tfw no Phoenix Wright in MVCI
Ace Attorney fighting game when?

Close enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=ft7fPHZsq0M

resident evil fighting game comes first

Has a nice ring to it don't you think?

sf has had worse, like safe invincible dps
claudio has a pretty shitty toolset and very little good things aside from that hopkick
make it whiff and punish and certainly don't fucking duck in his face

Buy morrigan and carol's game.