Tips for styling my shitty grandpacar

I need a few and easy modificiations to make my car stand out a bit more. It's nothing special from before, just has around 100Hp

Nothing. Just get stickier tyres and uprated shocks.

There's nothing you can do aside from tints.

Slap a MAGA sticker on the rear bumper. Park the car where it's always in your eye sight though otherwise niggers and soy boys and soygals will target it so just whip out the AR-15 w/ bump stock that you were born with and make a citizen's arrest and wait for ICE to come pick 'em up

Turn it into a donk, it's the only way you'll ever get any ass besides pathetic anime pussy.

Investigate whatever the sporty trims had and use that.

Get some aftermarket wheels and tires. You'd be surprised how big a difference it makes

That looks like fucking garbage

radically changed the appearance though, didn't it?

I can appreciate this.

Tinted windows will do a lot to boost the look of the car. For grandpa cars, don't get overly dark tint as that will look like you are "over doing it". Get the legal maximum tint (around 35 or so in many states) and that will be dark enough. Tint with install is a commodity item and you shouldn't overpay. For that many windows, it will be under $300 (installed tax included) for a good quality name brand tint from 3M or Llumar. In my area, tint for that car would be $290 roughly or much less if I went with a really cheap tint. Tint reduces the amount of heat entering the car in the summer. If your A/C is unable to keep the car cool, the tint will help a lot with that problem.

Making your car shine like it was new is also a good thing to do. If it shines like new, then only the styling will give away that it is an older car. Get a long-lived modern fully synthetic wax such as Meguiars Ultimate or Turtle Wax ICE. Use their detailer spray in between wax jobs. I use Turtle Wax ICE and its detailer spray and am quite satisfied. I bought it at walmart.

The fully synthetic wax is also good to use on black trim. Use it to make the black roof rails a nice dark black. You can also make the black painted metal of the wipers more black this way. Don't get any on the wiper blades.

I'm not a fan of shiny oily looking tires, so I don't use any oily tire dressing on my tires. The one product that shines the least is Meguiars Endurance Tire Gel. Put it on and wipe it off. The tire will be black looking and not have too much shine. I use this and bought it at walmart.

Get some ST220 parts.

>grandpa wagon
Just leave it stock and have it detailed. Maaaaybe light window tint.
More people will appreciate it if it just looks well taken care of rather half-assed rice styling.
Flashy mods are for hot rods and cheap shitboxes.

lowering kit
wheels
window tint

That's a Focus. OPs pic is a Ford Mondeo.

This, get it clean. Like concourse clean.
If you upgrade anything, upgrade the audio. Not with some window-rattling noisemaker but with a really good, theater quality set up.
You drive a Mondeo, you want your car to say
>I'm not some slack-jawed fuckboi who dry humps a pillow on Saturday night, I have my shit together.

Nope, Mk.3 Mondeo wagon.

yes.....

In the way that getting "fuckwad" tattooed across your forehead will radically change the appearance of your face.

ST220 brakes
Wiseco forged Pistons
Custom Borla exhaust
GHIA modifications(heated/cooled seats etc...)
EGR delete
KONI suspension
single-mass clutch
Turbo actuator re-program(diesel models)
V2 superchip
Puddle LED's

t. Murrica