twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No homogays allowed

600cc riders are people just like you and me dude

Do not bully suzuki

jej

Someone say Suzuki?

poozuki

We boipucci nao!

I inherited a 91' Suzuki Dr800 from my Dad and it stands outside running perfekt after i rebuild the Carburetor and did alle the maintenance during the winter and now it's not getting warm

Why do Asians make such good sissys?

Low test and too much soy

SOMEONE SAY CASTROL HONDA?

Posting better meme bike

Just crank it untill it idles

Just ride, dude. At least you don't have a street-only bike that shits itself at the slightest hint of snow.

Honda a SHIT
I kinda miss Rossiposting.

We said that you should post boipucci

So do riders usually encounter a lot of road rage? I've been wanting to get my first bike, but my friend keeps showing me all these vids about people going nuts and trying to ram bikes with their cars and generally not giving a shit if what they're doing will result in someone dying. Are there really that many fucking insane people out there?

My old pc died and i had all my rossy/harley/bakuon/gs500 spam material and pastas there

Depends on where you live. Usually the best practice is to a) not give people a reason to get angry at you (i.e. don't ride like a shithead) and b) to stay away from cagers if you can. Don't ride in people's blind spot, leave plenty of room. If someone starts flipping out, GTFO of there, don't keep pissing them off. I'm willing to bet most of those videos are from stunter squids who piss off cagers in a group, then act arrogant and keep provoke the drivers more until finally they get what's coming to them.

I can spot you on the gs 500 stuff (or just look through the archives).
Harleys and animu stuff was uncomfy though.
Remember the ABS discussions, and too hot / too fast? Good times.

There are a lot of violent morons out there. Especially if you live in a "diverse" area.

Carry a gun. Be ready and able to use it. Practice shooting left handed in case you have to use it while moving.

Had a bunch of abs logos too

Post more

I got a couple of screenshots from the anime and some from the manga, but it's all mixed up in this folder.

You need at least 300 images to fuck up the thread

Nah, about 50 are enough. See the butthurt GS posting can achieve.

Don't even know if I have that much since they're all unorganized in my reaction image folder.

that's a big Suzuki

It was way funnier when image limit was 150. You would just autopost 150 images and watch everybody sperg.

Für dich.

Wait, it isn't anymore?

Its more

How much more?
inb4 bout tree fiddy

Yes and no.

Keep in mind that what you see on the internet isn't representative of what you'll experience in the real world.

You'll experience road rage, but unless you live in a largely populated area in the states it's unlikely you'll experience that level of road rage.

If you do encounter it the best thing to do is not engage.

Don't give them the satisfaction of riling you up.

Last time I saw that happen the person got banned

It's a small frenchmen standing next to it

You don't get banned for posting bike pictures in a bike thread, funnily enough.

alright im aware this question probably has been asked a million times before but how do you hop on a bike every time knowing that you could potentially fuck yourself up? i ride bmx and mtb and can accept all the risks that come with it along that (have seen mates hospitalized).i also with owning a 50cc pocket bike thing which is a lot of fun but the jump from riding a push bike around to getting a full sized bike with a licence seems like a big step.

Have any of you guys gone the the California superbike school?
I'm kinda temped to fly down and check out this Scientology cult

How come no one makes baikus in silver anymore? It's all like one or two colors per model per year and it's always shit colors.

Wtf is the point of banning if the banned keep coming back?

Because no one will care if I crash

I care

You do for flooding.

Silver has been determined to be too depressing for the masses after a period of time.

I reduce the risk of me fucking my shit up by wearing full gear, riding responsibly (most of the time) and not being intoxicated. That risk is manageable, it's like asking how people can drive a car, walk around, swim in unknown lakes, rivers or oceans or going out late at night.

You got a one-day break from me yesterday. Not because I posted the contents of my GS folder, but because I acted like an obnoxious cunt to someone when he couldn't filter me because I don't use a tripcode.

It's not really a concern. People die doing mundane stuff everyday, avoiding everything that seems unsafe doesn't guarantee your safety.

That’s why you should try your best to live to the maximum!!!

yeah not wrong and then you'll regret not taking the chance up when you can't
thats a good way of putting it, ill keep that in mind.

It's the difference between living and existing.
Some people will never ride, and some will never not ride.

Pretty much how I look at it.
Nobody is interested in something you never did and most of my regrets in life are a result of non-action.

The new 790 is to have 105HP. What bikes are comparable?

Z900rs

yeah i think i would be in the same boat. i saw a gsxr1000 today coming home and saw it zoom off into the distance and i was like 'fuck i wish that was me'

Fz09, striple, shiver/dorso, brutale, monster 821, z900, gsxs 750, etc.

Any other naked 750.

GSX-S, Z750 etc

Oh look, it's yet another generic 650-800 class naked bike for people to start on, except this one's forks are made of glass and paper maché. Is it produced in India like the 390 as well?

Indiana are pretty ducking competent

>t. Pajeet
They can't even poo in the loo, how can you expect them to make bikes?

Look at their math powers. I’m sure making a good bike is nothing to them once they have the infarstructure.

Karl Blopplepopp

Oh no I've been hacked. Please don't send the cyber police
What are you gonna do next, reveal my email address and the fact that I live in Berlin? Not like that shit isn't on the map anyway.

kys wr

That is fucking low
What an edgy faggot

I hear it’s really difficult to have free speech in Germany. Is this true?

No, noo, we can say whatever we want, it's not like everything I type is being analyzed for secret hidden nazi messages.

Are the guys that were translating bakuon still doing it? I think I stopped around like chapter 29 or 30 like 2 years ago when they were taking a while to get shit out.

MY MAN DROBE DIN DU NUFFIN WRONG
HE WAS A GOOD BOY, SELLING GS PICS ON DA STREET

>selling
I ain't Jewish, I give those away for free like ur mum gives away her pusay for free, feggit.

Back on topic, what do you guys do for your baiku during the winter? Does she just sleep or do you take her apart and do jobs on her that would keep you from riding if you did them in the summer?

My gs500 needs require you to share this here folder

Just look at the second-to-last thread or so. Contrary to popular belief, there is a time and a place for GS posting, and now isn't it.

How new are you? It gets spammed every other day.

Lmao m8 look at soyviet, already perma-banned but keeps returning and mods don't give a fuck

Severe depression and contemplating spending the money I put away for next year's university fee on a sw20

>what do you guys do for your baiku during the winter?

Ride year round.

I do jobs that require downtime over the weekend.

I work overtime to save money to take bike trip a during the summer. Bike just sits there, I might do some simple stuff during the start or end but its too cold to work on it in the dead of winter.

This, except I don't work

Don't let the skid demon catch you.

kys wr

What's the most futuristic looking motorcycle on the market right now?
No shitty looking ones like the FZs

That day was sketchy af, I rode over snow and it was terrifying.

>new chain

Bike feels so smooth now.

>futuristic
>not looking like molten transformer dildo

You may have to pick one.

Brutale looks pretty modern without looking like a retarded decepticon.

i wanna CUM
in this baik

Vitipilen 701 is coming out soon.

Got home from work and my new set is here.
Post some gears dbt.

I remember when I heard this 3 years ago.

I don't really like revit but noice.

>DSC_0001
congrats on the new camera/sd card too

Literally any Ducati.

What is the cheapest, most fun sport bike on the market right now?

turbo busa

I've always thought 636 Ninjas were a good deal.
Or GSXR 750's.

I almost ran over some Cafe racer cunt in my truck. He got mad and I apologized but fuck man don't ride in my blind spot it's common sense.

yamaha r3

maybe you should just shoulder check like you're supposed to

Sold my 2011 R1 amid summer heat so now looking into a 2011 zx10r. Anything I should be concerned about this 210+ BHP mad monster?

lol, 210hp according to who?

That does indeed sound a tad optimistic doesn't it

newatlas.com/2011-kawasaki-zx10r-zx-10r-ninja/16596/

160whp according to wikipedia, no way it loses 50 in the drivetrain
it still has a shitload, just not THAT much.
they can claim whatever they want, suzuki claims they make over 200hp.

>2017 chart

2011 zx10 is over 200+ hp

But the 2016+ makes more