Discord: discord.gg/z9EuAjD

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/52889-legacy-crusade-the-journey-doesnt-end-here/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

>In BWL with rough arrows
I really hope they don't notice it

thats a pig

>babymetal misses 2 months worth of raids
>immediately gets 4/8 t2 and caut band the first week he miraculously reappears
>miss 1 week of raids
>get benched

welcome to raiding as a new member with a pre-existing core

>new member

>Crestfall PTE launches fresh with the elysium code for vanilla but with no chinks or vpns while they focus on making tbc code.
How fucked is Elysium PvP?

Lumikaru got caut AND lok'amir the week after he got back too.

Really makes me clique...

>be feral
>never get to raid

i have no life, just feed me tier so i can slip into resto at some point

come to sunday molten core

get ur resto prebis and work it lumi

it's no consolation if there's no sunday BWL alt run

MC loot just really isn't great for many classes

Not fucked at all because its never coming out.

threadly reminder that the dindus are dead, they still can't get people for lbrs

Elysium will be just as dead as the horde guilds.

>muh gorrupt gore issues

want to know how I can tell you're not even in the guild?

We know... check the OP.
Most of us rolled alliance.

you can't do BWL with 10 meme specs

Is Elysium dying? 6k online at weekend prime EU time... Are people playing other games till crestfall pte?

I'm benched right now, you're just trying to bait me into proving it and showing myself instead of letting me air my concerns anonymously. I know that Willy / Infamy are the two people who made the Babymetal shitpost directly from #guildchat.

why not, do you even play this meme slav server?

are you active on discord voice?

Elysium has been dead at 9k
no one does dungeons or elite quests
literally raidlog server

How the hell do mass pull as warrior? Im following a gold guide and its working fine but i can only pull 1-2 mobs because spiders keep locking me down.

>why is a 80% Chinese 20% bot server dead?

too much

Is there a Veeky Forums guild yet for the new PTE server?

you guys keep talking about it
where is it?

>join guild back in Jan
>miss a SINGLE raid
>#2 of my class
>miss a second raid day two weeks ago
>sat today
>mfw

this is your dps for tonight, say something nice about her!

Mandate are moving there

do mandate ladies need any Veeky Forums bfs?

Is crestlysium confirmed happening soon? I figured that would never come out. Someone spoonfeed me info

is it time to save the alliance?

I seriously feel like I just wasted 2 months my life, all of this shitposting about rolling with DoN or MoH, honestly, I joined DoN because I wanted a fresh start because MoH already had a prestablished clique, but after seeing this fucking mess of a guild, seeing it fall apart, remake it self and keep losing members everyday I just can't do this anymore, fucking MoH still has 3x the ammount of members than us while raiding and we are a month away from our first raid.
I don't want to say who I am but I still want to thank 60's in DoN and WWD that helped me level, that was really kind of you and it honestly got me to keep playing, but I can't do this anymore, i'll just play with MoH or a normie guild the next time, seriously, fuck this

Roll with mandate on crestfall pte

>go afk on the road
>come back
>nearly all buffs on me
thanks roadbuffers

>i'll just play with MoH
You're the reason why DoN and now WWD are dead. You faggots couldn't just let there be a horde Veeky Forums guild, you had to infiltrate and shitpost it to death. Most of us are poor saps who wanted to play gummy's and came here when we didn't have a choice. Handro disbanded because hes an idiot, and now our "leadership" are just fagdate alts. We have enough 60s to host pug raids and more people approaching max level. But no one cares enough. I wasted 15 fucking days /played on this shit server, on a shit faction, all the while getting constant shit from mentally ill fucks in trandate and salty cucks, whos religion is this game. I'm taking a fucking break. I'll come back if we get news about CF's PTE server, or Elysium's TBC realm (which is more likely to happen than ANYTHING from CF). Yes I'm mad.

>Getting mad at people for wanting to join a guild that has a great record of raiding successfully

:thinking:

When is WWD getting a guild pic?
can someone on their discord tell them to get a guild pic?

That's pretty much what I'm doing at this point, I just stopped loggin in after Handro snapped, are protoman and cheevo still in the guild?

>great record of raiding successfully
>hasn't cleared naxx or aq
>cleared lfr difficulty raids that even retarded pugs can clear

>:thinking:

FUCKING THIS
i want just wanted to play wow and join a Veeky Forums guild after gummy died thats fucking it. I never asked for any of this retarded shit in the thread and now its all for fucking nothing anyway?
fucking hope these people kill themselves I'm quiting till PTE aswell fucking continuing this.

>you acomplishments aren't worth anything because if you can clear it then it's easy and you haven't cleared the content that isn't even out yet
it's a fact that if AQ gets released they'll be able to clear it, almost all guilds are eventually able to clear it, and then pug raids for AQ are created, does that mean that AQ is easy?
what will you say once AQ gets cleared? that they haven't cleared TBC raids or just stick with Naxx? that there are other guilds out there clearing it faster? having a sucessfull raid record on a 28 years old game that has a myriad of guides written about it's content isn't something hard to do

>pug raids for AQ are created
High level guilds might run alt raids with t2 alts from other high level guilds but never pugs.

>I never asked for any of this
the second you decided not to join MoH you sealed your fate, it was always "the guild that's raiding every week" vs "the guild that's screaming before dying"
And it most likely was going to be the same on Gummy, just don't fuck up the next server launch

>he fell for horde guild
Honestly if you kept on playing there when all shitposting started, you're an idiot.
Another thing, don't splinter Veeky Forums guild.

How many """guilds""" have tried to stood up to the trannies and failed?

am I missing any?

Did someone say ??

>
>tfw login in to find myself being the only guild member online

But are those actual raiders, all of them?

nobody in MoH gives a single care about the nigger guilds, they blow up on their own

>xandor claims to be "fit"
>eats fried pork skins during the raid
>breathes heavily

hmmm

the 40 on the voice channel are, the other ones are either leveling, benched 60's or 60's that stopped playing

>ELYSIUM SHITTERS BTFO ONCE AGAIN
>ANATHEMA GETS BC, ELYSIUM WONT

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/52889-legacy-crusade-the-journey-doesnt-end-here/

>Anathema players will be the first to transfer across.
>FIRST
F I R S T

Yo ugod damn retard

there is your next target luthien
go bully xandor

Shit. So Elysium-BC is going to be the new dead server.

?

that says anathema is getting it first, doesnt say that elysium wont be getting them

Once the server is live, Anathema players will be the first to transfer across.

Looks like the animes win again

ANIMES WIN AGAIN!

>everyone jumps on AnaBC
>ElyBc is a wasteland

considering anathema has 2k players it probably won't do very well

and about 20k inactive ones ready to start tbc

the server hopping tenancy of the private server community and AQ/Naxx burn out will have a bunch of animes jumping over, so if Elysium gets its own BC server its going to be dead.

you'll see, kek

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN /A/NATHEMA BULLS WON?

>p-please don't leave MoH
>w-we shit-posted you out of 90% of the OPs and you're still joining horde
>o-our janitor even deletes threads that you make that have you in the OP
>F-FUCKING STOP HORDE IS A JOKE STOP LEAVING

lmfao

no, youll see you stupid kek cunt

AHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAA HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN THESE PEOPLE BE

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>have chance to finally merge the servers after naxx
>.....
>dude nah let's just give anathema TBC months before elysium and splinter our population so one server dies like last time

I can't believe how fucking retarded these people are. This is some of the stupidest shit I've ever seen. I was wondering how they were going to fuck this up.

Hello MoH

t.Dindu raider

there's unironically 0 reason to continue playing on elysium now, holy fucking shit

literally what do you think will happen when elysium gets their tbc? the anathema tbc realm will be just as dead as their vanilla realm

i dont know guys i dont think BC is going to save the server, in fact it is only going to divide the sub 700 population into two, at best
so when you combine that with the fact that other private services have been running BC for much longer with better communities, this seems like a huge mistake

Not necessarily. Elysium won over Anathema because it was a fresh server and 90% of players wanted a fresh start. Now both Anathema and Elysium are fresh starts in TBC. There isn't much of a reason for anyone to play on Elysium instead of Anathema. People are dying for a decent enough TBC realm, and anathema getting it months before Elysium is going to be fucking hilarious.

I'm unironically rerolling to Anathema to play TBC faster. The greatest thing is that even if Anathema "dies", 1k players is amazing for TBC and actually a really healthy population unlike vanilla because of 25 man raids and a small continent. So even if Elysium gets all the players, they will have to deal with the cancer of having 9k players all crammed into fucking outlands. Good fucking luck with that shit.

I can't think of any reason to play Elysium over Anathema will all of that in mind, unless you want to focus on vanilla content of course.

Gummy...

>anywhere near elysium-tier scripting

FRESH SHITTERS ETERNALLY BTFO AHAHAHAHAAHA

LOL

"it's a comfy pop"

ROFL, literally zethkuks 2.0

Proto ain't, haven't seen Cheevo log in a while.
We gotta re-organize then, I enjoyed my time with you dudes.
Good joke.

it's not a fresh start in tbc if people start at 60
new players are not gonna relevel

I get that you're doing epic shit-posting my dude, but this is unironically true. Anathema has stayed at 1k population for months. 1k population is very healthy for TBC. I mean I've just explained all this shit in the post you're replying to. TBC continent is too small for more than a couple thousand players. If you have all of the population in outlands the server will be literally unplayable. In TBC the raid sizes are literally cut in half, etc.

People have months to level to 60 right now for when the transfers start. Are you fucking retarded?

Naxx comes out on anathema next month then tbc shortly after. You'll be waiting till 2019 to transfer your elysium toons into the tbc server. People that wanted to roll on gummies for tbc will roll on anathema. They can always transfer their ely characters next year anyway.

>not rerolling for hot fem draenei or fembelf ASS

everyone who rolled horde because they thought they would get 40+ people that would get max level, get gear, and organize raids were shitposted from day one.

I don't know what to tell you if you unironically believe that people are gonna level 1-60 just to play on a dead server's TBC realm, but go ahead and check the playercount the coming week, it's not gonna go up.

>1k
it currently peaks at 650

Where else can you play a no cash shop blizzlike tbc? The anathema tbc will literally be the only good tbc server this year and you think people won't roll on it? LOL elysium doesn't even get naxx till nearly 2019

FRESHKEKS BTFO

Anathema bulls report in

>1k population is very healthy for TBC
holy shit people actually believe this?

>this year
You what

Okay guys redpilll me on the best server and faction to play on right now.

quite honestly it'd just make more sense to wait for TBC elysium and reroll there as a bloodelf or dreanei, considering that vanilla leveling in TBC was massively revamped to not be shit and raid gear in outland is garbage anyway.

warmane medivh.
and if you seriously believe they will manage to script tbc after you should have seen in vanilla then you're just fooling yourself

>he keeps moving the goal posts

Lmfao. 10's of thousands of players were rolling on Gummy's to level 1-60 1x. Everyone that has no interest in vanilla and just wants to play TBC will roll Anathema. I'm not saying this as some sort of Anathema shill, I'm someone who only cares about TBC as well. There is no reason for me to play Elysium. You haven't actually formed a single coherent argument yet.

Why would anathema die in TBC? I've already argued against every point. Raids are smaller, PvP isn't an autistic grind and is more fun, more specs and classes are viable, raiding is overall better. Everything about TBC can easily accommodate 1-2k players, which is what I hope for on Anathema. I fear it will be higher than that.

I've played many TBC servers. I've seen them at 2k, and I've seen them at 4k. 4k is completely irreversibly fucked and unplayable. This isn't some sort of prediction. We've all seen TBC servers at high pop at some point, it's absolutely awful. If you think otherwise I'm inclined to believe you're some nost babby who's shilling for people not to leave Elysium.

This is unfortunately not an argument. Why don't you try again.

>see the TBC news
>make a reddit account and post in the dev Q&A thread
>explain how retarded this is
>Your comment in /r/ElysiumProject was automatically removed because your reddit account must be at least 3 days old before posting or making a comment.

fucks sake