pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m8h15QV7XeE?t=1801
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he's a shitcrow

First for please respond.

Is the tooltip dps for totems per totem or with whatever the max number of totems is?

youtu.be/m8h15QV7XeE?t=1801

Where were you when GGG started implementing p2w skill mtx

Reminder /global 1488 is the POEG channel if you want in-game help

fifth for chris wilson's seed

>raiz AND Pohx
And you expect me to click on that.

>Plateau boss is curse immune
>Can't regain manga so can't kill it
POOBABS????

is there a /poeg/ guild?

don't do full clears because it will be slow as shit and you'll overlevel giving you exp penalties at certain points

t. started in 3.0 and spent way too long levelling the first character that was unplayable shit in late-game anyway

Does elemental damage with attacks support work with raised spectre flame sentinels? Or does that gem only apply to physical melee attacks?

W-what are you going to do to me?

Is the self-harm from dark pact done as chaos damage or life removal?

Else he wouldn't link it
Give him some clicks user
He needs the youtube ad monies, he can't rid himself of his videogame addiction
He's going to starve if you don't click on that fucking video and watch it right now

user you must save him

Lol

nothing wrong with pohx

>list items for cheap
>people pay me extra anyways
I feel bad for this but it is nice.

It's really nice. I love it.

>on vacation with family for a week in BC
>can't feed my Path of Exile addiction, so I'm shitposting here all day instead to get my fix

H E L P

Nice OC user
I almost like it

reminder that deadeye is a CLEARSPEED ascendency, not a damage ascendency

it is designed to let you fuck packs of mobs, not bosses. if you want to fuck bosses, take raider or pathfinder.

Yfw pathfinder does both

>97
>ZERO exalts found

yeah but flasks are gay

God I wish that were me

Am I going to be doing more actual DPS doing purely phys damage instead of having a relatively small amount of ele damage?

I am also doing bleed damage with Crimson Dance, which benefits from brutality and only scales off phys damage. I've been comparing them and at tier 4 maps the difference is not very noticable

anybody knows?

Literally every single build uses them and if you're not using them you're doing something wrong

Ask PoB

Flame spectres don't use attacks, they use spells
Attacks aren't just melee
For example bow skills and barrage are attacks too

Meh the newness is starting to wear off for me, might level up a third character but I think I'm on the outs with this season already.

gay as in, it's a lame mechanic, hur drink potion to deal more damages!

>What subclass did you pick user?
>the one that gets stronger chugging flasks lol!

Someone had better invite me to the HC /poeg/ guild RIGHT NOW

phys is generally "better damage" due to monsters' commonly having elemental resistance and not being able to have much physical defenses

>that one guy who has an item that fits your build perfectly
>it's priced at 3x its worth
>refuses to haggle
>been listed since shortly after league start
You think these retards would understand that if an item hasn't sold in nearly a month it's probably not going to sell.

Want to know how I can tell you're a trash noob that started playing in 3.0?

raider does both cause super movespeed retard

How the fuck am I supposed to balance my resists for Wise Oak with a Taste of Hate and Dying Sun active?

yes

That dosen't help me tho.

What I am wondering is if doing almost double the physical damage is better than doing more damage split between 3 types. I don't know which is actually better for lategame

>wow this item is perfect I really want it
>wtf it's not worth X value!!!!
You're an idiot.

is this good?

The phys damage

Yeah and that's why Deadeye is a shit ascendency

But you're retarded if you go Deadeye for damage.

>perfect item for your build
>don't want to pay for it
Not the seller's fault you're trying to be the kikest.

it's like ggg is really bad at balancing stuff or something

Get a Vinktar's.

>want to play facebreaker shield charge
>havent down Shaper yet with my cyclone build
Just drop the maps already.

well how can I know if the attack they do is a spell or just a generic monster attack?

>keeping stock on the shelves that isnt selling is good business!
I hope you never try to start your own business.

this is pretty worthless, right?

This isn't a business though you fucking moron

When were you redpilled into not playing shitshow that is hardcore? I had my doubts when I lost 2 characters to "freeze your whole screen so you can't even log out" affix on strongboxes back in beyond, but switched completely when I returned after not playing for 2 years and saw that they stopped doing separate leagues for hc and sc.

with experience you get a sense of what is an attack and what is a spell and what is neither

lacking that, you just need to look it up

Try not being retarded

>woooow how come this guy won't sell me this Van Gogh painting for $200? No one has bought it for $20,000,000 in a month!!!

yes

if I ever met any of these price fixing faggots that list items for prices but have zero intention of trading for that price I swear to god I...

Does dark pact work with CI?

doesn't need gimmicks to keep people coming back
poe > diablo 2

Better?

Please tell me golemancer/golementalist is fun, I'm about to buy the jewel sets

>trying to make a profit isnt business
Good post.

>comparing art created by a well known artist to what is essentially an internet clothing store
One holds value/gains value, the other looses value as time goes by.

Lol

>items that are slightly (slightly) worse for less than a quarter of the price
>but you should totally spend 4ex on a 15c item because it's perfect for your build!!!
How many items do you two have in your premium tab that have been listed since league start?

>you just need to look it up
literally where
xD

Both are unique valuable items
Neither are "stock"
You're dumb

I found the answer with a random shitty youtuber, seems it works fine and doesn't use any health.

Carnage Heart is not increasing my Life Leech Rate on PoB. Is this because I'm Slayer (already a gorillion leech from Slayer + Tree) and I'd need more life leech of life cap?

works fine on my laptop

Like three years ago
I got to 80 on a few characters and said fuck it because losing that to stupid random shit is devastating and NOT fun or relaxing

So, how did the xbawks lawnch go?

when I lost my 95 character on essence due to invisible stormcall from atziri.

Stock in this case means inventory on hand you autist.

Now moving on from basic nomenclature, explain to me how you think that an item that hasnt sold since league start isnt taking up inventory space and therefor loss of profit.

Further more, explain to me how the comparison between a painting that will never decrease in value is valid to an item that is listed at league start when the prices are inflated.

>What are elemental resistances.

Then buy a slightly worse item for less than a quarter of the price, why do you feel entitled to the premium one ? It's literally a non-issue : you don't waste currency and the other greedy cunt gets jack shit unless someone is dumb enough to buy it at that price.

Check the "are you leeching" box.

Ever since D2 because bullshit.

>being a shitcrow

>being a catshitter

who waiting for new league here
but it'll probably be the same
>trash league
>VP still king
>ES gets consolation buff but probably gimped forever still
>more threshold jewels to make some shit skills decent
>big nerfs
>shit buffs
>new skill gems
>and new MTX and supporter packs
>Berserker and Necro probably shot in the knees, every switches to Slayer or something dumb

nothing compares to pathfinder... I want to play scion but its so fucking slow compared to ranger.

ok i leveled another ranged character to 70 but it fucking sucks i will just make melee this time hopefully i dont get bored by 70 /blog

pathfinder RF+SR good?

When did we stop cawing at shitcrows?

IT TOOK 6 CHARACTERS BUT I FINALLY KILLED ALL THE FUCKS

do i just kill these map bosses and gtfo or should i be clearing the whole place?

When the redditors invaded.

possibly I guess, you want to go marauder or templar for RF though.

t.reddit

which builds are op with PF then? I want to faceroll everything with the sweaty butt blondie

so i'm extremely new to mapping, only started this league.

what currency should i be taking with me besides portal scrolls/scrolls of id?

every attack skill in the game. if you want 89iq playstyle go kinetic blast/barrage wander.

nothing

>press start to log in
>press A instead
>it logs me in
It's fucking garbage

I take a trans, alteration, scouring, and augmentation so if I come across divination/arcanist strongboxes I don't have to waste time leaving the map

Void batterys give you basically free 200-300 SPELL damage and even more bonuses. These wands FUCKING ROCK. Im clrearing all of the games content with ease, WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME ABOUT THEM BEFORE.

is wolcen good

Sure thing buddy. Loosen the straps on your nostalgia goggles because they are restricting your oxygen supply.

Need some resist?

>That life roll
1c, I'm being generous

>do pier
>get pier
>do pier
>get pier
>do pier
>get pier
why this

Got level 90 golemancer, it is okay untill you realise golems are fucking dumb as shit and you need to run into pack of mobs and use convocation to be effective, atleast that's how i played.

really want an Atziri futa to tuck me in at night and do stuff