Official Brand Rankings

Based on current models, only includes the most common brands

Note that just because a brand is in a higher tier than the ones below it, doesn't mean it's better. It's just where it sits in the market.

>he rates chebby

ayy lmao

corvette and camaro are godmobiles

I agree with this list

Peugeot higher than Citroen
Lmaoing my ass off

>Cadillac in Luxury
Nigga what

I object to bmw being where it is. 50% of the bimmers I see are 1 series with old people driving. Only 0.1% aren't econo shit. I'd put them just before honda.

and 70% of benzs I see on the road are fwd A class shitboxes
At least the 1 series is rwd

Bump BMW down to Upper. Maybe Audi too

Volvo is more premium than Türk mobile aka BMW

>buick in low normal

why

>fwd chink cars
Lol nope

Why is Acura upper and Honda normal?

Because Honda had a reputation for being reliable but cheap and when America became more liberal they decided to try and rebadge some of their cars to market higher incomes with a different name.

cooled seats

Where is hsv and fpv?

In the US bmw doesn't sell non luxury cars.

Well the X1.

>no jeep luv

>tfw drive a Hyundai and work vehicle is a Buick
Buick is garbage but I unironically love my Hyundai

>peugeot/ mini
>upper
>citroen normal while being the same as peugeot and offering more "prestige" models
>audi and BMW
>high
>not absolutely gypsy tier

part of holden and ford, obviously

so audi and bmw is bad because the drivers hurt your feelings?

Mini is upper. They're premium small cars.

No, but because they aren't "premium" at least not where I live.

By that logic Citroen must be ranked higher for offering DS cars

Minis entire range is premium you fucking dumbass. Citroen has a wider range focused on cheap cars

>Minis entire range is premium you fucking dumbass.
What ever you say Stacie.

Just because YOU don’t consider them premium doesn’t make them non-premium brands moron

>whether or not you like mini dictates whether they are premium

You're the woman here letting emotions dictate facts. I personally dislike Mini, doesn't change the objective reality that they are a premium brand.

Pegeout is upper???

What??

>Kia is lo-

*blocks your path*

I would move Skoda to high position of normal tier, their new car lineup is god-tier

all in all a very good ranking of brands.
off course there will be anons confusing this brand ranking with a top of the line-, or bottom of the line- ranking but they don't get the concept of brand-ranking.
that said, i think the peugot and citroen brands should be reversed. furthermore, VAG has a clear hierarchy in brands. Porsche, Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat. I think all categories are present. (so either audi to Upper, or VW to upper and Skoda to Normal.)
Finally i'm doubtfull about Alpha and Volvo as 'upper'. Especially Alpha Romeo comes from a deep place. I'm not sure if they're (back) up at 'upper' again.

Skoda and Seat are VAG's budget lineup. Though I agree they are better than Renualt

Autismo: the chart

>At least the 1 series is rwd
Not from next year it isn't.

>suzuki worse than fiat

same. What the fuck

>chevvy better than honda

Isnt Chevrolet just USA's Opel/Vauxhall/Holden?

>audi in luxury
>peugeot in upper
>mini in upper
>renault over nissan
>fiat over ANYTHING

it’s a shitbox.
obviously you have fallen for kias marketing memes

Massrati doesn't feel like it should be in the luxury bracket anymore, they're just a joke at this point. Fiat chrysler platform used for most cars. Shitty mercedes or flashier Acura depending on how you look at it. Either way not justified by the price.

>Putting Holden that low compared to ford

Even if you regard the commodore as better than the falcon, (lol nice zb) the ford range as a whole is so much better. Focus >>> Cruze
Ranger >>> Colorado
Territory >>> Captiva
Fiesta >>> Barina
Etc etc...

>peugeot not in shit tier
>lexus superior to merc and jag
>merc placing in luxury
>cadillac in luxury
>renault not in shit tier
>citreon not in shit tier
>acura, lexus and inifiniti rebadgathons even enar this chart
>nissan not higher
>chevvy not lower

user have you ever seen a car

>Ford GT
>350GT
>Mondeo
>actually make their own cars

Holden is a fucking joke now

>merc placing in luxury

>merc isn't luxury

this alone confirms what a gigantic retard you are

it's not a qualitative ranking.
Or an expert ranking.
It's a ranking based on brand power.
You might not like it, but if ford and mercedes were to make the exact same car. with the only difference the badges.
people would pay a hefty, HEFTY premium for the merc badge.
And if you're into cars and not into brand status you'd pick the different cars than if you're into brands and not so much into cars.

not the fact it's in luxury, do you honestly rate bmw over merc?

drooling spastic

you mostly got the point

except within each tier it's a qualitative ranking of best to worst rather than brand status which separates the tiers

It's not 2007 anmore, faggot. Peugeot has come a long way.

bmw
>m2
>m3
>m5

merc
>dude one billion models lmao
their best non AMG-GT coupe gets stomped by an audi hatchback

mercedes is literally just a brand name at this point

>not the fact it's in luxury, do you honestly rate bmw over merc?
Base model mercs (A, B, C) are decent enough, but BMW's versions trumps them in my opinion. E and 5-series are I think on par with each other. However the S shits on the 7 from such a height the turd burns up on reentry.

Mercedes SUVs/4x4s work on the same principle as above.

What is Cadillac supposed to be in if it is not Luxury?

What is is: shit

What is intended, and what is, are two different things.

>FCA
Belongs in trash

upper is alllll fucked up
volvo > genesis > lincoln > alfa
> acura > infinity > tesla > mini

BMW isn’t trying with the 7 series because they build Rolls Royce anyway

where is lada?

>Tesla higher than Infiniti

last one

bemers, benzs, lexs, cadies, and rovers arent luxury, they are upper.
Rolls, maybach, porshe, lamborgini, maserati, ferrari, spahgetti..
these are luxruy bois

everything but porshe and maserati on lux need to be moved down to upper

maserati is pretty shit

i went to type out a response to someone here but whats the point? whats the point of these threads, honestly?

>Chevy, Ford, Dodge ranked higher than Subaru and VW.
>Spending time making a shitty MS paint ranking thing when you could have green texted or just did something productive for once in your life.

user you're a stupid fuck. You know that?

Theres also a huge price difference between the S and 7.

What Metric is this based on, and in which market are all these brands available that you can compare them as such?
To my understanding, Americans only get the top models of European brands, so European list and American list would look completely different

>chevy over ford and toyota
>tesla over anything
Into the trash it goes.

>amerishit not low tier

*ftfy

>yurocuck detected

Have you, in your entire life, ever sat in an automobile of any kind?

Found the Amerifag.

Pretty good list OP.
>ZL1 1LE and Corvette are absolute supercar shitwreckers
>SS 1LE is faster than A GT350R
I don't see the problem.
Where the fuck do you live? 3 series is by far the most common
>Comparing BMW to Honda
Come on now user. They make the M2 for God's sake, and the new M5 is a fucking beast

it is in the current market as citroën is set below peugeot which is set below ''DS Automobiles''. thats their current market plan

>mazda not low tier

Genesis is waaaay better than fucking Tesla

Maserati is overpriced. Shit is an exaggeration. This list is laughable because OP puts Alfa as the best upperbrand, but Maserati as almost the worst luxury brand. Which is hilarious considering they make the same vehicles at different trim levels essentially, Giulia=Ghibli, Stelvio=Levante.
The only reason internet memesters hate on Maser is because Doug DeMeme doesn't like maserati trying to become a mainstream brand.

I agree with most of it, but how do you put Cadillac above Lincoln and Chevy above Ford. ANYONE in the US agrees Ford is more 'premium' in its offering than GM

BMW builds more cars in china than Volvo does. Also Audi is on the Luxury list and they're also FWD but unlike Volvo they are a literal rebadge of a non-premium brand

What does Low Normal mean? Like not popular?

Wtf

Volvo is owned by the chinese.

swap VW and peugeot as pugs are horrendous, and i'd put seat and skoda up a tier too, as their build quality is as good as VW's.

Still designed by the same swedes in sweden, built in Sweden, except with Chink cash instead of American cash this time.

maserati's are just rebadged and retrimmed, fiats, and chryslers.

Did you read my post? I explained how they are just the same as their Alfa counterparts. Which do not currently share platforms with fiat or Chrysler products. Alfa and Maser both use the fiat/Chrysler parts bin, but the same applies to every auto group, its just smart business. I believe the levante/Stelvio may share a platform with the GC but I'm not sure. I do know for sure that the Ghibli was the beginning of the platform used for the Giulia, which is planned to be used for the revamp of the 300 and the Charger, but that may or may not happen at this point. But the point of my post was to say OP is silly in rating Alfa so highly, and Maser so lowly, being they make the same products at different trim levels. I was saying that its likely he only rated Maser so lowly because of Doug DeMeme. And likely put Alfa so high because of their motortrend car of the Year awards on the giulia, which is a rebadged ghibli.

>Peugeot upper and good
>Citroen normal and bad
They're literally the same thing though

>first reply
O B S E S S E D

i agree for the most part, OP.

Also this

Move Suzuki all the way to the left, they make good, fun, lightweight cars.

>Acura above infinity
>Subaru below Ford
>Nissan below VW
>Audi in luxury, period
>Chevrolet anywhere near the best
>VW

How can someone be mostly right with a list, then go absolutely full retard?

Acura is so much worse than Genesis now days. The Gook shit needs to be way higher than that, they make unironically good cars now
t. Honda fanboy

BMW is shit tier. Mercedes needs to be at or near the top, even their cheaper cars like the C class are good

>infiniti
>nigger tier better than luxury hondas

>subaru
>Toyota’s meme division

>Nissan
>in charge of anything besides sports cars

>audi
>not luxury
topwew

>chevrolet
>it’s second tier sports car beats 488 GTBs, GTRs and 911 GT2/GT3s on the Nurburgring
>good-decent cars throughout the range
>not near the best

>giulia
>rebadged ghibli

stop doing meth

Peugeot - Upper???? Huh.?
Caddy - same level as Porsche?

Did I miss something?

Holden's one good car isn't being made anymore.

Everyone is calling you out on the cluster fuck of lies regarding french brands. Delete the thread, and do a favor for us frenchanons, and don't mention those brands. It's too much like watching an old neighbor go senile.