What's the speed limit for horses in the uk?

what's the speed limit for horses in the uk?

Like 0.5mph and at least 2 abreast it would seem

Just sound your horn a few times to wake up the drivers and they normally get out of the way.

Either that or they rear up, kick the living shit out your car and then leave a 10ft long turd on the road

Claim on insurance and have the horse put down as a dangerous animal. Gets them off the road.

wait so my horse can't gallop down roads with rubber shoes
what the fuck?

The same as any other driver.

A horse fell on a friend of mines van which wrote it off. His own insurance wouldn't pay out and horses don't have road insurance.

>His own insurance wouldn't pay out
Fully comprehensive legally needs to.

>and horses don't have road insurance.
To ride on the road the riders are required to as well.

They came up with some excuse and wouldn't.

And you don't need horse insurance in the UK, my gf rides on the road and doesn't have any insurance.

>And you don't need horse insurance in the UK,

Yes, you do, as a rider, it's a legal requirement just as it would be with a car or motorbike. If she is riding without rider or horse insurance she is doing so illegally, NFUof the BHS (not British Home Stores) will each do an annual policy for around £70 for a horse or rider.

>NFUof the BHS
NFU or the BHS

>Horse riders needing insurance

I want to believe this is bait, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Literally everything needs insurance these days

Nothing "these days" about it. It has been required for decades now.

How many horsepower does one horse have?

around 20

trick question
one

that's all fine and dandy

BUT CAN YOUR CAR DO THIS?

my lovely horse

I can wheelie my motorcycle. That counts, right?

I suppose you can always go on a civil claim against the owner/rider. Just like your home insurance pays out if you happen to accidentally break someone's window while playing football.

of course

It's your insurance's job to get the money from the horse's owner somehow.

Roger Waters?