Porsche BTFO by GMC

no, not GM -- GMC, the maker of those tacky Sierra and Yukon Denalis with all the chrome retired boomers love. profit machine

how soon before Cadillac scraps all their cars nobody buys and only sells crossovers and SUVs and relaunches the Escalade pickup truck?

Other urls found in this thread:

carsalesbase.com/us-car-sales-analysis-2017-q4-limousine-segment/
carsalesbase.com/us-car-sales-analysis-q4-2017-premium-large-segment/
nytimes.com/2018/02/15/automobiles/wheels/luxury-trucks-suv.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>how soon before Cadillac scraps all their cars
when people stop buying them in america and china. the CTS still sells better than the lexus GS and all RWD infiniti cars and the CT6 still outsells all over large sedans south of the S class and 7 series. Hyundai would have to kill off the genesis and lexus would have to kill off the LS as with infiniti killing off all their RWD sedans before Omega and Alpha platform sedans die. SUV and Trucks are becoming the new american land barge much like the land barge of the 70s but this trend will kill off almost all sedans like it did almost all wagons and minivans.

Revenue ≠ profit you fucking retard

cite your sources. nobody is buying cadillac sedans here, esp not the massively discounted ct6. it was a huge flop.

i know buicks sell in china, but a lot of that is because they're made there.

carsalesbase.com/us-car-sales-analysis-2017-q4-limousine-segment/

carsalesbase.com/us-car-sales-analysis-q4-2017-premium-large-segment/

cadillac dumped the ct6 on rental fleets for like 40% off. come on dude,get a clue

nice sources

yeah year over year the ct6 just exploded in sales organically---even though i live in a GM hotbed and they're all sitting on lots for 30% off. use your head, bucko

This

GMC will be revealing a new truck very soon.

Maybe you live somewhere they aren't popular. i don't see how that speaks for the 300+ million in this big landmass. i live somewhere sports cars aren't popular and just sit on dealerships but corvettes and stangs are selling like crack.

GMC is based. Looks wise I always preferred them to Chevy.

this. some are a little tacky but still tight

nytimes.com/2018/02/15/automobiles/wheels/luxury-trucks-suv.html

Poor deluded you. Buyers are ditching meme imports in general

I already acknowledged that trucks and SUVs are killing sedans.

Fleet vehicle sales probably help. I don't see many American companies employing the use of Porsches to the extent that I see GMC's being used.

Sedans are killing sedans you fucking moron. You can't keep shitting out the same model for 20 years like bmw, and expect buyers not to notice
That's interesting, the mustang outsold Porsche for a short period in Germany a few years back. Reason why? Fleet sales of Porsche didn't hit those months. Two takeaways: Porsche fleet sales are actually a thing, and euros love the stang.

the CT6 was a massive flop. what are you even talking about? you're uninformed. every Cadillac car is a loss leader that eats all their SUV and crossover profits

>what are you even talking about?
that

even the non-Denali GMC trucks look great and are really well equipped for the price, plus they have promotions year round that will automatically knock $5-10k off the sticker price.

id take one of these Sierra All Terrain X trucks any day over a Raptor, they look really unique on the road, have proper V8s and you can get one for less than $50k if you shop right. most Raptor prices are jacked up past $70k and sit around on the lot for months at a time.

the quad headlights actually look pretty good on the trucks that arnt crazy chromed out.

yes, that's a truck that i'd buy.

porsche seems more viable in the long term

nothing on that chart shows profits. i'd bet money GM *loses* dough on every ct6 they sell

idk why not buy a pickup truck if they get upwards of 30mpg...and in a few years they'll be hybrid systems giving them more with the same or better towing capacity

You could say the same for any sedan below it.