How did they become the FCA of Japan Veeky Forums?

How did they become the FCA of Japan Veeky Forums?

At least FCA makes a couple cool cars. Nissan makes literally nothing that appeals to me now

>Nissan
>All the excitement, heritage and pedigree of a Japanese car
>All the reliability of a European car

Literally have to be brain dead to buy Nissan instead of Ford, VW or Fiat or anything else for that matter.

hmmmm

Impressive, not appealing

Nissan is owned by Renualt. Nissan is a French car, not Japanese.

>Land rover is owned by Tata. Land rover is an Indian car, not British.

>Vauxhall is owned by GM but its British

>Still no manual option

Pass

The Auto shifts quicker, but if you're uncomfortable you can't stroke a phallic stick around endlessly, you can keep occupied some other way

Honda is the fca of japan. Literally non stop recalls and cars coming back with less than 5k miles for tranny and engine issues. Had a civic with rod knock i wasnt racing bruh!
>implying the ecu doesnt log what you do

>t. Honda tech

if I wanted to play a videogame I'd just torrent one

New cars are just shit, regardless of who makes them.

>Vauxhall is owned by GM
What did he mean by this?

>his shitbox can't handle racing.

Kek I redline the shit out of my sonic

>I want a computer to shift for me

Is this a joke or are you really suggesting anyone buy a ford, vw, or fiat? Not that Nissan is any better

Ford is much better than Nissan, so is Fiat. VW is borderline

What does it matter

>CVT EVERYTHING
>went from ok cheapboxes to expensive boring sedans
>only cool cars are either their fleet trucks for third worlds or an outdated design and an overweight "supercar"

I get why people buy cool cars like GTRs, but why do people buy these fucking shitty boring Nissans that look like an unholy abomination, like the god damn Juke or Quashquai or what ever the fuck that shit is called.

You god damn morons are buying a car which is mechanically french but drives like a normal boring as fuck Jap car. It is not even the first time the stupid fuckers at Nissan have done this, anyone remember Alfa Romeo Arna.

Seriously, if you are going to buy a shitbox like Juke, at least buy a reliable shitbox like a Toyota or something.

Every night when I go to sleep I curse Carlos Ghosn for saving that shit company. If they would have gone bottom up, we'd all be talking about how awesome Skyline GTRs, Z-cars and Silvias were before Nissan went bankrupt and maybe some other company like Mitsubishi or Subaru would have taken their place.

Actually vauxhall (Opel) has been sold to the french months ago, therefore even these cars are french kek

by being faster than the corvette, just like the viper

>Ford is much better than Nissan
I agree here actually but fiat? Everything I’ve heard about them screams scrapheap

Don't get me wrong. Fiats are not more reliable than Nissans. But if reliability isn't what you're looking for, Fiats have quintessentially European Chic design with an Italian twist.

Fiat has a very rich history as well dating to the 19th century. I also think the driving dynamics and solidity of a Fiat is better than a Nissan.

Fuck Nissan for what they did to the Pathfinder and killing off the Xterra.

Ex Fiat owner here, can't confirm. Other than the 500 which is for women, the other models are cheap trash.

>Literally have to be brain dead to buy Nissan instead of Ford, VW or Fiat or anything else for that matter.
Well makes sense that 90% of Nissan's customers are niggers now. Anytime I see an Altima, Rouge or Maxima I brace my asshole It's always a nig trying to do stupid shit on the freeway lake weaving across 4 lanes to exit, or driving with their headlights off.
I'm morbidly curious what interest rates Nissan is able to get away with for financing these animals

Heh, Nissan alone makes up about 40% of the drive/tow in work at my workshop and Toyota has far more of the cars we work on driving on the road and I wouldn't even rate them as particularly good in the most recent gen.

reported for /pol/ shitposting

I love these cars, absolutely fantastic 10/10 Nissan.

I would never in a million years want to buy or own one.

>ferd
>any year