>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ
>Useful PvP data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UodYUnO2Cu0
docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNHEH4qgtiZz6xj5PVx0SoI8QfDha9lxkkjGWGOASmQ/edit#gid=0
twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=ylIXhcVAP08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for DS2 SOTFS best in the series

Almost every sorcerer I meet is some kind of faggot.

>0 (zero) enb related posts thus far

what went wrong?

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Sir Lance Alot reporting.
Darklurker, Ancient Dragon and Vendrick are no more.
I'm saving Throne duo, Nashandra and Aldia for the end, when I'll try to defeat them in one go, so I'm going to start clearing the co-optional areas next.

I recorded Darklurker expecting it to be more interesting, but it was much easier than I remember despite some clumsy moments of mine. Maybe it's because I overprepared for it and stacked elemental resistances.
youtu.be/UodYUnO2Cu0

That font is fucking disgusting holy shit

>tfw lost 17mil souls
Didn't need them I just like seeing the big number

>I win humanities

Would people watch if ENB did a stream with his sister and they would cosplay as Chloanne and Bearer of the Curse?

If only that font wasn't so godawful..

feet

>he enjoys playing Linear Souls 3: Roller of the Fast Sip Edition

k.

kek

but it has such """"""great"""""" combat!

>implying rollcatching is hard

>people waste effort on this literally who from a literally why shitty fanservice game instead of the objectively better and well developed character from a vastly superior game

>just found out this and Gael's WA are parryable
if the user from the "Useful PvP data" google doc is here, the link is dead. add that parryable weapons spreadsheet when you're on it

>muh advanced peeweepee strats consisting of smacking the shit out of that R1 button that i call "rollcatching" to make it sound cool

you tasteless plebs with low anime-tier standards and your peasant babbling over a shitty minigame makes me sick

Dark Souls doesn't have character development you tool, that's not it's narrative style.

Also Painter Loli is Priscilla's daughter.
I expect royalties, Vaati.

im not talking about character development
im talking about well developed characters

none of the souls games have good ( or any at all ) of the former, but some of them have the latter

What's the most beautiful waifu you have created in Dark Souls or Bloodborne?

The problem is that roll-catching as a technique is necessary in the first place. If a guy rolls, you should be able to more easily punish the recovery frames instead of having to time an R1 in the midst of roll spam. Same for when he shamelessly pulls out his sippy-bottle a bare 15 feet away from you.

filter and hide
filter and hide
filter and hide

dont respond

docs.google.com/document/d/1eKXbdEr6jnTG5DcMQX2qcMlsmYQ8hO6Sl3-sySYpHR4/pub
New link and new update for this, added a sheet with some builds and itemswap guide for actual chimps
Could you post the link for that spreadsheet?

The latter implies the former. You can't have a well developed character that hasn't undergone any character development.

You can have a good character with no character development, which is something that Dark Souls as a series does very well.

Maybe I'm just being nitpicky and we have different definitions.

But he's literally insane, this is 4kings poster all over again. It won't matter if we don't respond.

goddamit how can someone be so fucking dense, jesus christ man

I have no idea man I was born this way

From previous thread:
/eA5jKTnB1dScfIY1GHj2lw==/
/LjzONDNAgYFoXhCI0WunZA==/
/KhzTEoblm7IbaANxPnLPnA==/
/Ay6HlLbWZH+4vsxBzpZM1A==/
/YrmnwPeXKHuTFOZn5QxWKA==/
/2XdLFXoo1jLzSZrMJuq22g==/
/pEYL+3gkIbsBJCkQl34P8Q==/
/w4vrPcTZcqC3oWMUxm8+hA==/
/2Xw9UbgpYV3sOIrHtwpb3A==/
/Hm4jCCjeO3Six9VlrFnaVA==/
/d43Lj4Li6/P8GsZn3rszQA==/
/Y9mFFi1b2nzG4ODR9DYLXg==/
/4h21U9J81iiAk4qcKU28cg==/
/6RDpwtQyFCUu7+kUlD62cA==/
/nST6gIOtSgwH8Q6qCNAfvg==/
/A1Q6VWfzOZlwhvyYBdphrQ==/
/P5xtlI8ydQUAdniYgOPkLQ==/
/g5DYVBfkbT2BZ3DHk4nfOg==/
/AfC5QxaFMUs3/tUkZ4FxNA==/
/5BBT4YMYeyS0OpgyjmiAmg==/
/jpBpCKfOFxGu1pMM/wkyUQ==/
/IgcwlNdoros0sbtF2NF6dg==/
/FeB4nQuz1lEFiDh7SXXNVA==/
/G0Y46ZubN10XETivjfhrrg==/
/BZ4x0Ucz/Kq4RmsnUoRvrw==/
/lfXCXlGkUccutTJlm1fG9w==/
/Kc7ICaWF5JXet5IQ0bKTSQ==/
/mO5TnTC5+znPYi8LHrJyyQ==/
/X59A/QTDsRFLaBZANSgjzQ==/
/0W8h7eD/Fl6+wARh2k/FTg==/
/FHEWFsZ0uL/mIHN2FkzwYQ==/
/pBtbZpalOlEhVIvit1lZZA==/

4kings poster posted the exact same copypasta shit for a gorillion threads, at least this guy mixes it up with every thread.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FNHEH4qgtiZz6xj5PVx0SoI8QfDha9lxkkjGWGOASmQ/edit#gid=0

it's not updated with all the WA and some unparryable WA are wrong (Moonlight Vortex)

why is walking speed when going backwards the same as when you walk forward!?

So what are you hollows up to today?

this is what makes it worse, not better

/eA5jKTnB1dScfIY1GHj2lw==/
/LjzONDNAgYFoXhCI0WunZA==/
/KhzTEoblm7IbaANxPnLPnA==/
/TCNcjLTguPVpiWWD5UtD3Q==/
/PMQlGKVU/JJ3W+e8LBvMpw==/

going to try my luck with Tinder

Watching ENB's stream but I gotta head off to work in a few hours. Depending on when he stops I might have time to put some playtime into DS3 or BB. Although now that Marcus has been doing Dark Souls 1 lately, I might grab a used copy of Dark Souls 1 for the PS3 and try to join him. I only have Demon's Souls on the PS3 because the only reason I have it in the first place is for that game.

lalala fuck you lalala

/p0ksJMWuDJOuLKDij0Pv/g==/

>struggle endlessly with Abyss Watchers on release
>playing DS3 for the first time since then
>oh hey, didn't notice this NPC summon here before
>one shot the fight

Is Black Hand Gotthard OP?

You beat Abyss Watchers the same way you beat any mob: R1 spam because it's a shitty boss with zero poise.

Building my Faith character, Saint Urbain

That's not bad user

watching a let's play of Zero Escape 999 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Souls related,im doing a new character in DS2 with the giant club and I'm still not used to how slow it is

There's not a lot of good in-game screenshots of him and I don't have my own copy Demon's anymore so i did what I could with loading screen images

>tfw you're fighting Sinh and all he does is fly all over the place like a little bitch and breathe toxic fire
>tfw you've got Fly Away Now stuck in your head because of him
It's like trying to swat a fly, except it's 1000x bigger and breathes fire.

Trying to get some co-op going on PS4 but i dont want to start another NG cycle.

You were overprepared. Darklurker is intended to be fought before Aldia's keep. Still a good fight though.

Nothing

I have spent the last seven hours since I woke up invading and slowly hollowing ever further. Now I have ordered pizza, which I am certain will be disappointing.

I want to not exist anymore

Tying to kill Manus on SL1

invade people in ithryll dungeon, and all you do is grunt and attack the walls in one of the cells

Rydell

Playing through Pic Related again while watching metal gear solid 2 let's plays

Good stuff

Hope you find a cute sisterfu to play games with, user!

Black Hand Gotthard is a shitty summon but he splits the boss attention and that's all you need from him really.

I'll add it later with a disclaimer that it's not fully completed. Thanks anyway

>You can free harmless undead during the fatblob demon fight in DkS2 so he chases after them instead
I had no fucking idea, then again the boss was always dead before I had to think of a strategy

Now that Marcus is done, here is a much better streamer playing dark souls
twitch
.tv/avoidingthepuddle

That was actually the "intended" way of fighting it. You would free them, and the demon would go for them, feasting upon them and give you free hit in.

Too bad the fight is a pushover and it doesn't have much health.

>red lines emanating from the sun on the shield match the red pole of the banner

Healslut has underrated fashion

>really close to a full cosplay
not bad. Anyway, does anybody know how to keep the DaS_GG interface visible while playing?

Should I buy the season pass, or just Ringed City.

Is Ashes of Ariandel worth it?

Ashes have an incredible Boss fight, but the price is so stupid that it hurts.

The amount of content you get from AoA compared to the price is laughable.

The amount of content you get from Ringed City is on the right track.

Still, I'd get Season Pass if you want to get the full story.

window mode? or borderless fullscreen for das and an autohotkey script for keeping windows on top for the das_gg window

something like
#a::
{
WinGet, active_id, ID, A
WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, Toggle, ahk_id %active_id%
return
}

pressing win+a will toggle the currently active window to be always on top

just get the season pass

The buff aura probably matches too
I'll try that, thanks

Season pass, because you save the most money that way. AoA is a disappointment, but it does have decent content.

you miss out on 1 really good boss fight, a few cool weapons/armors and the pvp arena (i think). the story also ties into the ringed city story directly and it's also accessible early which helps with the game's linearity problems (though it's reccomended to not actually play through it properly until higher leveled, you can still run in and explore or w/e)

it's short and not worth it in terms of content to cost ratio but bear in mind you'll probably play through it a few times and the good shit is really good

PvP Arena is granted to you in Ringed City if you didn't receive it in AoA.

You can gain access to the arena via TRC too. You just have to either complete an NPC's questline, or kill him.

God give us strength.

Thanks senpai

It does actually

How do I get this good at pyromancy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ylIXhcVAP08

Learn to free aim your shit.

>that image
Trying to decide if I should suffer through DaS3's shitty PvE to make a qt trap character.

Become Jester Thomas.

what is the lore behind Jester Thomas

Chloanne is "MILKY MOMMY " levels of waifu

He's a smug bastard who loves burning shit and making people cry.

it was intended to be on the same difficulty tier as dragonrider or last giant but since you have to kill dragonrider and skeleton lords first it seems like they just threw the enemy there for no reason. Even the soul rewards are lower than those other bosses.

It would make sense if Covetous was available as a first boss fight, since that would be a "if you get hit, you die instantly, but if you use the area gimmick, he'll never aggro on you" kind of fight. But by the time you reach him most people can survive at least one hit, trivializing the fight.

Did you invade today, /dsg/?

is jester thomas that NPC pyromancer invader with 5k health that spawns in a closed room in the sunken city?

Any Faith or Sorcery builds that you would recommend for DS3?

invasions but all player invaders have the same health as the NPC invaders

He's actually just a "mini boss". That's the reason for the low souls count.

Yeah boy.
I love him and despise him all at the same time.

My faith build is probably my favorite out of the 5 characters that I have

>27 VIG

this is horrible

mine. full caster/hybrid/full melee?

>tears of denial

>SL125

I've no idea what I'm doing. I've never done anything other than STR/DEX before.

That's a big hammer

>he thinks having tears means that you can run with 27 VIG
You're not even wearing heavy armour nigger.

What exactly is wrong with SL 125 now?

Thanks for the (You)s

Always.
Why is not being 120 a problem?