League of Legends General - /lolg/

Lulu is for non consensual lewding edition

eyosongive.us

previous:

Friendly reminder to eat out your support

eu>na

I wanna cuddle Jinx

>he can't do the high level Camille combo with the pre-emptive W that goes off mid E2

K whatever needs.

oh god how do I have sex with someone

reminder to stay woke

xth for Syndra

stupid noob question, but why would anyone ever not get guardian angel?

Either lower your standards or increase your worth

NA FLASH BY UR BOY POBELTER AHAHA

Dragon trainer/slayer Sona when?!

best wife?

Best couple

Some players are good enough to stay alive.

Jinx is the best champion in league of legends

OMARGOLD HAHAAHAHAHA NA JUNGLER LOL

Where does my boy naut fit into the current meta? Can he go top/jungle or is he just a worse maokai

Breast wife!

>50 games

Why should I need to do that when girls dont have to? A really ugly and fat girl whos a NEET could still get fucked by a 9/10.

POB
O
B

In the reroll pile

Supp naut is making a return

>Stixxay actually wasted a flash to remain trapped anyway

>indian
>muslim
>korean import
>stoner
>nigger
This is unironically the most American team in NA. REALLY made me think.

even then it seems stupid not to have it. having what equates to 50% more health every 300 seconds and 30 armour seems like a no brainer.

F

I think he tried to get the kill

Couldve gone to worlds with Dardoch. This Omar guy is just awful. Not even Huhi in 2016 bad. That Huhi at least had brilliance moments sometimes. This guy just does nothing

build warrior->deaths dance->PD->BC->whatever

break the conditioning

Because that 9/10 lowered his standards to do it. There's an old saying that applies 'beggars can't be choosers"

Low on the list of priorities. You likely want lifesteal before you want GA too.
Usually a late game build for me will be ie, double zeal, bloodthirster, and armor penetration.

no argument there

More damage is better. And it puts you in stasis, so it's wasted if you ever get caught alone or are the last one to die in a fight.

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING ;_;

ban kog it's doing work for immortals

pristine white wedding dresses are my fetish

Then why wont a 9/10 girl ever lower her standards? Really makes you think eh.

>sejuani ardent censer
I'm ready, solo queue.

But he said some mean things! can't have that on the team!

Except a 9/10 has access to better candidates and doesn't actually fuck ugly land whales. Why do you think they're always so angry and triggered by beauty standards?

When will these retards learn you need to BAN THE COW?

I feel bad for Omar, he's way out of his league on this team. Imagine being Dardoch - you're so fucking toxic that a team would rather take some shitter than play with you.

no I mean like how do I do it, what are the steps? I've never attempted it before. What do you have to do to have sex with a person?

Also is Taric strong right now?

Team just needs one, no way around that

the bes

They still have a distinct chance of going to worlds even if they lose this, C9 Dig NV are also looking JUST tier

0/5 already.

Get your shit together, nigger hahaha.

>bot lane
which botlane will win

yo hes straight up shitting on your cucklg team bro stop embarrassing yourself

0/5MARGOLD

>looking at win rates
>see this

I know he's not great and new champs always have low winrates but holy shit

0/5/1

hmmm

He's American, don't you know?

Wait, does new Sej have a shielding skill? What.

They do

t. Trophy wives

Omargold about to be demoted to silver if he keeps playing like this

>clg has one raj, one nigger, one """french"""" guy , one with "omar" in his ign and one stoner white boi
>lolg still cheers for them because "weeb king geroge fucks those gook pussies"

Omartilt

I want to hug sona so hard it stuffs her face in her own tits

>deaths dance pd lee sin
it really sounds woke as fuck now that you mention the build
ill give it a go tomorrow brother

Stoneborn pact mastery heals

stoneborn procs off her cc thus activating censer buff

He did get hotfixed already, probably not enough though.

he has extra weight on his back when people buy his shit items, it's bit similar to Teemo losing a lot of games simply because people hate Teemo and would rather troll than play.

Literally no one is cheering for them, open your eyes

>omargod

This is literally Huhi and Darshan 2v8

>xin yasuo
gg easy

>Ardens on Sej

How can Sej even use it?

really? I thought pobelter was lolg

Stoneborn

Bond of stone. We've seen the same thing on trundle supp.

I got Shiv + Reaver + Hydra into GA and EI in either order on him

this
We support based Po "Notoriously P.O.B" belter

is that bronze 5 unranked elo
what the fuck

NO
IT WAS OUR TURN
WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO 18-0 AND WIN WORLDS!1!

The fastest way would be to get a better haircut and get better fitting clothes.
Then focus on improving your skin.
Then focus on losing body fat because no one likes the skinny fat aesthetic.
Then focus on gaining muscle mass.
Throughout all of this make a point of talking to as many people as possible, even if it's only as simple as a "hello, I don't think that I've introduced my self, my name is X" and going from there.
You'll look like the autist that you are for awhile, but through failure (you should be used to this) you'll improve (this is new, embrace it).
Why would you ever want to live like a woman?

Don't mess with George, he's having a hard day

Can you /ff in LCS?

Because CLG need to /ff

Because that's fucking life. Either accept it or shut the fuck up. Jesus, I really hate people like you.

Not sure if they changed it but technically yes, in practice anyone surrendering won't last long so no

pretty sure you get fined for surrendering now

a few seasons ago you saw it a lot, now it's never seen

correct
gold 5 blind pick

No I don't mean improving my status and level of attractiveness, those things are self explanatory. I already take quite good care of myself and have been part of a gym for half a decade where I've made a lot of progress.

I mean, what do I DO? What are the interactions I have to undergo with someone if I'm interested in them? I'm asking about what I do not what I need to be

Am I supposed to build tank on Taric? If I build healslut I just get blown up in melee range so I can't proc my passive.

Pretty sure the reddit backlash would be to hard to surrendering unwinnable games so nobody would ever want to anyways.

Someone who has actually been watching this season, why did CLG drop Dardoch for this? Was Dardoch really that bad?

>Jungle Darius going crit

wew lad

wew
lad

Players refused to play with him

What would Jinx be like if her ult was rideable? Make it like Taliyah ult where you can choose to ride it or not and also jump off before it explodes

He was apparently very toxic and would not work with the team the way they wanted him too. That's what the clg official statement said.

>Passive: Friendly champions within range of the Fat Lady gain a damage reduction buff to the first hit they receive that ramps up based on their time within range and out of combat
>Q: throw ale - ground targeted ability, karthas q size. if it hits enemy gains a stack of Drunken. stacks up to 3 times and decays over time, each limiting vision, 3 stacks would be like standing in a graves w, 1 stack would just limit vision to a screen length around yoru character. if it misses the ale mug stays on the ground
w: Twirl : The fat lady cheerfully twirls around, knocking back all enemies within range
e: Slap - close range cone attacks with snare attached
r: The Fat Lady Sings - The fat lady starts to twirl and sing, she puts to sleep all enemy champions within range (stun which breaks on any sort of damage except damage which adds stacks of Drunken) while enemies are asleep their cool downs stop ticking down. she will knock over any ale mugs she comes in contact during the channel of this spell, causing them to explode on enemies

any more cool homebrew champs out there, lolg?

>accidentally pick normals instead of ranked
>kennen goes afk after dying once to darius 4 minutes in

I will never fucking understand why people do this

Remember when Huhi was the weak link of CLG

TL, IMT, CLG all dropped him due to his attitude and lone feast or famine playstyle

I love Camille

Just be yourself :>
Talk to them, the best ice breaker I've ever found is Hey, I don't think we've met, I'm user and then just going from there. Put yourself in real life situations where you can meet/talk to people that you share interests with and have fun

I miss URF already

Every clg game is a darshan huhi 2v8

poberlet es playin sog ood im so happy fo rour boy i love him bros

>fiancee is cute but has small tits and small ass
>tfw never going to lay a big titty bitch before I die