This doesn't make any sense

This doesn't make any sense
Who the hell thought it was a good idea to make an electric car boxy
It's going to have terrible windnoise and lots of extra drag decreasing the already limited range

it should have been the new civic, and not that ricebox with fake vents

That's just a concept. I'm sure the actual car will fix a lot of the issues and look a lot more realistic. Personally I hope they keep the boxy look. I like it.

First of all, it's a concept car
This is a city car made for lugging people and cargo at city speeds. Wind noise and drag aren't big factors when you are driving in places like Philadelphia or New York City

Besides, it looks like a very nice car, a throwback to the old 1st gen civic. If you want sleek electric car, try looking at the Honda electric sports concept

I think it looks bretty cool, kinda reminds me of 80s hot hatches. Looks much better than most modern designs

>he doesn't like boxy cars
you know where you are, right?
get your testosterone levels checked, buddy

Sidewalls need to be more THICC

i like it
looks p kool

fuck off it looks cool as shit
>honda ends up making the best looking moderately priced EVs
oh hell yes make it so

First of all, this site is literally full of people who suck Honda's asshole all day, so no matter what Honda does they will like.

I, however, believe that looks like an autistic VW rabbit and proves that Honda is made for retards, ricers, and women. I guess its tactful cuz those people need cars too, and the boxy shape is probably designed to soothe people's autism. Then again, I don't really know, as I do not have autism and drive normal cars.

I hope they don't stick with the emoji lights. Kinda tacky and drains the battery for no purpose
>tfw K24 swap

this

No chance in hell those lights will be approved.

is this the only thing that can save honda now?

I would consider buying one as a DD. They look like a proper futuristic car, no le edjy lines and angery headlights

>not wanting the front grill to look like a text from a qt japanese girl in 2003

Fuck man, I'd love for that to be the new Civic.

>K24
American

It's the equality sign

>drains the battery for no reason
Do you realize how much power the lights use vs how much power it takes to move?

A whole day with lights on would equate to one quick takeoff from a stop

I would buy hondas EV sport but that thing is a no to me

the honda ev has absolutely nothing that makes me want it over an ICE car but I want it anyways because it's
C U T E
U
T
E
I don't know what it is about it I like, I don't know a thing about it or how it drives but I know I want it

it's two equals, so it's the true equivalence operator, asking "are these two things identical?
single equals is the assignment operator, meaning "assign this thing's value to that thing"

food for thought