Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints
Hardcopies Available

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
- imgur.com/a/OaNFL for released information
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4819896.html

Nin Nin

Will Rance X finally bring on the Kamilla's feet era?

I'm still on Nazlgeis's level, shits really hard m8.

Never.

The only hard part of Mamatoto is the final boss. Doing a low level run is also tricky.

Otherwise you really have to suck to be having any trouble with it.

What is Rances full name?

King Rance

Probably something embarrassing like Hans Flicklegruber.

Rance

I'm on low level probably

Slaves don't get last names

Rance Rance obviously

Sengoku Rance

Rance Clear (This actually was true at one point but is now a lie. It goes with Sill Plain, doesn't it?)

Rance Super King (Lie. Fake name he uses when he needs to give a full name on stuff like the deed to his house.)

The name "Rance" is just derived from what he called himself as an amnesiac 4 year old when he was found by the village that he grew up in. It almost definitely comes from Balance Breaker.

How many Kyan Kyan do you think Rance played with before he escaped?

Rance Rot

>spoilers
That's actually a pretty badass name.

If he really was in the custody of the AL Church (we don't know for sure) they must've had some way of knowing that he had no cap. Planner allowed him to exist, so that means that he wouldn't have had ALICE tell the pope to go after him.

Rance Khan

Rance Parapara Leazas.

He was brought to the village by someone else, they didn't find him.

Liafags please.

>they must've had some way of knowing that he had no cap
Because the pope can see that information thanks to the blessing given by ALICE

Do we know that Planner knew about Rance having no level cap when he created him? It'd make sense if he only found out about it after it was too late and he was already born, then sent the AL Church after him as a baby only to decide that he might end up being good for causing chaos after he managed to escape with the one-armed knight.

It's technically true for KR.

He's not wrong, that was his name in KR

Which ones were your favorites?

Not really. Lia's dad has a totally different last name from his wife and daughter.

Because he already had a last name beforehand.

Rance Yamamoto Zanma.

IIRC Planner knew about Rance the moment he came into existence but decided to leave him alive because he has potential to cause massive amounts of Chaos. Alice states in Quest what they expected him to become (Basically a Bandit king or even the Demon King)

He did but his last name was changed when he married into the royal family.

Chaos looks cool a hell.

Before marriage:
ゴールデン・ウェンズディング・マーク2伯爵

After Marriage:
ウェンズディング・リーザス

Did Lia have her parents killed?

No, Lia just took over the throne after 03.

03 makes it out to be that they were already expecting for her to kick them out and were okay with it. Neither of them really cared about ruling in the first place. They've probably just been vacationing throughout the continent.

Which country is supposed to be the strongest?

You made me go through them again.
Out of the list, my favourites were: LP, escalayer, Tiger Joe, Raisen, Seed, Maria, Hatsune, Makutsudo

Leazas. It's always had the strongest economy and highest grade equipment, as well as a choice spot away from the monster realm. On top of that, both Helman and Zeth go through massive collapses over the course of the series that make them fall even further behind it.

JAPAN actually has the potential to be pretty powerful, but only following the events of Sengoku.

>187328404
Oh shit, the Ontology remix is Little Princess theme. That's pretty cool.

No, by 01 Lia had already taken control of the country from them but waited to after 03 to officially install herself as Queen. Her parents don't really care about too much about the Throne itself and would rather see the country thrive under the daughter they both adore.

Economically it's Leazas by far, manpower is Helman.

We actually don't know if Planner know anything about Rance, and if he does what he thinks about it.

Depends on the what you're talking about and the moment.
Leazas and Zeth were equally powerful pre-VI.
Helman had the strongest army at the start of the series (but the worst economy and got progressively weaker over the games).
JAPAN has a lot fucking strong people but it just got unified, and a bunch of them died.

The building in 01, also the comment about Alice is certainly true

Also, I-Com exists. Will we know who built her and why in X?

Probably not, but we'll get indirect answers to that question somehow

Rance XI?

Makutsudo's theme was one of my favorites as well, I extended it longer than the others just because

Nope.

JAPAN was also much smaller than the other countries. I'm pretty sure at one point in sengoku someone said it would be easy for one of the outside countries to take over JAPAN.

Let me correct my comment, we don't know if Planner knows about his lack of cap.
>The building in 01
?

>Leazas and Zeth were equally powerful pre-VI.
Zeth was always financially compromised having to maintain the Maginot line. Besides that it was in a constant state of civil war.

>Helman had the strongest army at the start of the series
Helman's known for having the strongest army, but even at the start of the series I'd say Leazas had surpassed it. Helman's individual soldiers are generally stronger, but their equipment is worse and they're poorly managed. Even the 3rd army, which was lead by Thoma in 03, was filled with mostly duds at its highest ranks.

>JAPAN has a lot fucking strong people but it just got unified, and a bunch of them died.
JAPAN was in a constant state of war and had to constantly appease Orochi on top of that. While some very strong individuals were lost in Sengoku, now that it's unified and Orochi's dead it's stronger than it ever was before.

Planner is aware of everything that happens on the continent

Go fix the computer in 01 and find out it's purpose

Then why did Am evem starter her plan?

Spite

>Helman had weaker equipment
I thought their equipment was the reason they were the best army

Planner allowed that?

Actually it was never said Planner nor any of the other gods are omniscient.

Right now after years without conflict Leazas has a 100k soldiers army. While Helman had 400k soldiers, and that was after losing Thoma and many soldiers during the failed Leazas invasion. Then Helman had at least a few generals on par or quite stronger than the Leazas generals.

You can only fix the computer in 03, if that is what you meant. We know it's purpose, but not it's creator. The gods seems unlikely because they wouldn't need to use technology and a girl to do that.

>Zeth was always financially compromised having to maintain the Maginot line.
True, but it's still got a very strong economy. Maybe not as strong as Leazas's, but definitely good enough to rival it.
Besides that it was in a constant state of civil war.
So was Leazas until Lia crushed all rebellions. Zeth's internal conflicts weren't truly severe until Nelson became Pentagon's admiral.

>Helman's known for having the strongest army, but even at the start of the series I'd say Leazas had surpassed it.
Definitely untrue. In IX it is stated that Leazas could most likely defeat Helman in a war precisely because of how much they weakened in the last years. In 03 and earlier, Helman definitely had a stronger army. Also, they were not poorly managed. They had 3 guys with Leadership 2.

The middle part of this post is a reply to

It's not a matter of being allowed, remember that Planner exists to bring Ludo enjoyment.

He can't do anything major without Ludo's permission anyway.

Rather Am failing to achieve her goal right before it does any noticeable damage would be the greatest form of despair

Fairly sure half the gods don't give a shit what happens so long as its interesting. Harmonitt knows where Rathowm lives and could easily put a stop to everything he has worked for but doesn't just to see what happens. Ludo made it so hero mode can get strong enough to kill him because he thought it would be funny.

The hero can't get strong enough to kill Ludo, only strong enough to kill the 3 supreme Gods. Remember that Planner's alter ego in the God hierarchy is a guy who is obsessed with balancing order and chaos so he clearly does give a shit about what's going on

>Ludo made it so hero mode can get strong enough to kill him because he thought it would be funny.

I´m fairly that even at his strongest the Hero can only kill Ludo´s three sons.

The hero can't actually kill Ludo. Just the big trio.

Harmonitt is supposed to be the only one that doesn't give a single fuck. He puts all his jobs aside to stalk kalars.

Yeah i got that wrong sorry.

Kalars or Kalar angels?Is Reset in danger?

Kalar angels

Besides ALICE, only level gods and angel knights interact with mortals.

Is mach not a level angel? I forgot what his alter ego's role is.

>Rance managed to beat and rape a pair of angel knights
Pretty incredible if you think about it

Both. He's the odd one out out of the 3 supreme gods in that he didn't pretty much nothing to create the continent, he just added Kalars after it was already done and then made himself an alter-ego as a level god just to hang around former kalars angels and look over kalars.
Harmonitt's alter-ego is a level god.

The Kalar race is pretty important considering it's basically a stock of backup angels, you think they'd keep a closer eye on them

Hopefully Mach won't see that Reset is both the next queen and also has an infinite level cap and try to marry her.

I'd find it funny if he was her level god. Do Kalars have them?

They have levels, so I'm assuming they do.

Harmonitt made the other Gods who manage just about everything in the reincarnation cycle, as well as other shit like fighting devils and exterminating protagonist races. Besides Kalars his contributions weren't directly related to the continent, but still super important.

Never lucky.

>Rance X
>brief section where you play as Reset
>summon level god
>Freaking Mach shows up

>Murat on melee
>Not having Patton turbo punch him
You deserved to lose.

>Mach can fuck Kalar without their crystal changing colors

Just kidding, sometimes lucky.

Please, I used up all of special abilities on all the characters. Murat was there because she's like 10 levels above everyone else.

Ah, true, he did make the God Hierarchy too before he started playing around. The one who exterminates the protagonist race when the time comes is Roven-Pan though, and I couldn't find anything about Harmonitt fighting devils, just that he actually finds devils pretty fun to observe.

Angel Knights kill the protagonist race and the devils in the continent, which were made by him. Roven-Pan just supervises the extermination, because it's meant to be as slow as possible to optimize suffering.

>Roven-Pan has a seperate form for when he wants to help destroy the world. He takes on the female persona of 1st Class God Ragnarok, commander of the Holy Army. As the creator of The Protagonists Races, she takes responsability for their failure when Ludo-Rathowm deems them as worthless. She's the one in charge of bringing Ragnarok and destroy the race to make space for the next one.
He's the commander, probably joins in too.

I doubt a first-class god is needed in the fighting itself. Like I said, he's just supervising.

Why did Pastel name her daughter Reset?

Who's in charge of Rance's green unit after he leaves at the end of Rance VI?

Because she wanted to Reset what happened (being raped by Rance) and start her life anew.

Color theme

I assume that IceFlame got disbanded, once Rance left and King Ghandi got bored.

There's a reset colour theme?

No one? There isn't a Green Unit after he leaves? Discounting how 2/3 of it are just Rance's friends, Cessna, Prima and Megadeth all became mercenaries afterwards, didn't they?