Why does your average motorcycle owner who only rides his bike on Sunday mornings like to LARP as some third world gang...

Why does your average motorcycle owner who only rides his bike on Sunday mornings like to LARP as some third world gang member?

Other urls found in this thread:

sweepfashion.com/textile-clothing/men-s-jackets/sweep-bomber-kevlar-reinforced-pilot-jacket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more like LARP as GTA characters

It's a Harley thing. You wouldn't understand. It's the brotherhood brah.

I think It's mainly American thing, I commute my motorcycle

I see it with the crotch rocket faggots too

>average
It's just the harleyfags.

I never see that. Unless a full face helmet signals "gang member" to you.

nope, any time I come across a group of crotch rockets schooling around like fish, they have fake vests on, tacticool toy masks, revbombing at red lights, plenty of meaningless tattoos, etc.

Where do you live? I ride and I never see that, except for the revbombing and riding like a dumbass.

oh and you sometimes see them with handguns in the back of their waist for extra LARP points

Sportbike fags have their own retarded problems but it sounds like you're just making this up.

why would I make things up on the internet?

I'm American and don't dress like that. It's far from all of us.

"Crotch rocket" is an ignorant term. Use proper terminology if you wish to be taken seriously.

That's not a full face. Lol

Not really related but... Why are motovloggers always giving "cagers" shit for distracted driving but it's okay for them to yap to themselves while pulling wheelies?

>male crotch enthusiast

gotta entertain their viewers who also do the same shit or think the same shit is funny. aka edgy faggots

You seem salty, friend :)

Kek my buddy does this he recently bought a 1% key chain and I told him he can get his ass beat for wearing it and he got scared

Wow, you're so cool

I daily so I guess I'm not one but if I had to guess it's because a lot of boomers take on TV-shows. Sons of Anarchy will rub off to beer bellied big bois.

Idk, why do fagots like you dress up as anime characters and larp around on the weekends?

Nice nigger shoes. Faggot

because they live boring shit lives and like to pretend they're cool on the weekends.

Thanks. They're Alpinestar Stadiums. You seem salty, u jelly of my non-leather fetish riding gear?

Nothing to be jealous of tbqh. Nice try with buzzwords though

Oh is that so? Then why did my gear cause such an emotional reaction?

Just bored and felt looking pointing out your niggers shoes.

>I work in the ghetto and if I ride my bike to work it wont be there when I get off work
>I can't take the bike to the gym, the gym bags just too big
>If you ride during rush hour (Sunday morning being the exact opposite) you just sit in traffic bored

Bikes are a hobby, Sunday morning is a good time to do hobbies........

>'riding shoes'
You realize those will help Jack shit if you crash right?

They're supposed to help only slightly more than sneakers. Reinforced ankle and heel protection + reinforcement on shifter foot foot table take these apart from a regular shoe and turn them into a "riding shoe". I didn't buy these for crash safety, I bought them for comfy. If I gave a damn about crash safety, I'd dress up in gay leather hiviz BDSM-shit all those "real bike" riders seem to do.

What jacket

Sounds like mexicans and niggers

Up here the sportbike fags are all lone 20something white guys riding to work. They buy sportbikes because they cost just as much as all the "inferior" (comfier) bikes on craigslist, usually less. Also there's a racetrack a half hour out and god tier backroads.

This. Harley guys are just going through a mid life crisis. Crotch rocket fags are just trashy wannabe tough guys.

One was driving like shit once so I lunged at him and he had to swerve. Faggot had all kinds of tattoos and a fake mohawk on his helmet, but had the skinniest arms I've ever seen. He gets to the light and has the nerve to look back at me. All I didn't was flex my arm and he looked away, lol.

sweepfashion.com/textile-clothing/men-s-jackets/sweep-bomber-kevlar-reinforced-pilot-jacket.html

Here u go. Top comfy and keeps you warm even on the coldest weather, not even ruined by price markup. Wore this when downhill skiing in lapland, -20c° felt like summer.

shut up nigger

not him, but I wear them because of the toe support that makes shifting a billion times easier compared to canvas top vans.

>things that didn't happen

Yea! For the faggot crotch rocket

>Use proper terminology if you wish to be taken seriously
why would you ever take anything seriously here?

>>If you ride during rush hour (Sunday morning being the exact opposite) you just sit in traffic bored

One of the upsides of a bike is that you can get through traffic while everyone else is standing still. Why would you just sit there?

>All I didn't was flex my arm

You know how kids are taught not to stare at the disabled?

He probably thought you had some sort of mental problem and his reaction is to ignore the tard while you're sitting there gurgling

>HUUURRR STRONK

That doesn't make any sense.

He's scared of cops.

After reading horror stories of people's feet getting "degloved" due to accidents, I'm hesitant to ride with anything other than full reinforced leather boots.

Well most normiefags go out on sundays, be it bikefags, carfags, cyclefags, other fags. Its why I dont ride on sundays. Also cops are on high alert on sundays because of this, all labour slaves are cut loose on a sunday and they all want to practice their hobby so it makes for a shitshow on the roads usually. And yes, chopper and crotchrocket fags are the worst. They cant ride for shit and its worse when theyre in groups holding up other traffic and generally being posers driving around boulevards and small streets with restaurants.

But hey, what the fuck right, thats only on sundays.

Bully them. The guys that will actually drag you out of your car don't wear skull masks. Those guys are accountants - tailgate them until they have an anxiety attack and sell their $40,000 hardley.