Constantly shills his Toyota and wife's Lexus

>constantly shills his Toyota and wife's Lexus
>hates German cars
>just made a video on Porsche being unreliable
>Porsche won Le Mans as Toyota broke down

How will Scotty ever recover?

By checking his youtube shekels and laughing.

The guy is like the vast majority of old people.
Stuck in the past and thing all their knowledge applies to the modern day.

Just treat him like any other aging person who frequently rambles mad nonsense; smile and wave if you see him. Disregard anything he says.

why does he always yell, Veeky Forums?

He's yelling at God.

Dam, Hilary Clinton looks like THAT?

He's a boomer, there is no chance of him recovering

>The performance and reliability of a brand's race-cars has any more of a connection to the mass consumer versions than marketing.

He’s so disconnected from what young people think and desire that he promotes this idea that driving around a boring, anemic 4-cyl shitbox is obviously superior to driving something luxurious or performance-oriented that requires a little more tlc.

These videos of his always suck
>THUS MERCEDES KS SHIT BECAUSE IT TELLS YOU WHEN A LIGHT BULB IS BURNT OUT
Meanwhile my 90s Camry also told me when a light bulb burnt out. It's like he doesn't understand how the car can tell when a bulb is toast

I never understood this either, how is it a bad thing that a car lets you know when something is going wrong? That was just retarded to me. Even if one breaks and you don’t want to replace it, you could splice in a resistor in a few minutes.

t. never actually watched Scotty's videos.

He hates most German cars because in order to install the $300 dollar replacement "whatever" you have to buy a manufacturer exclusive $3000 dollar tool.

Scotty likes cheap and simple cars, in his eyes the Mercedes and Porsches are just more expensive than his toyota.
What he doesn´t get is that these cars are not designed to be cheap commuters, but to be luxurous or fast.
For example:
Of course it costs more to replace a dynamic dampening air ride suspension on a mercedes than a coilover on a toyota.
But the toyota will never ride as smooth as the mercedes.

But he is right about plasic radiators and fuel rails, that is just shit.

He makes DIY car repair videos. Most people don't want to ass with dissambling the entire drive train to change the oil. Much simpler to get a shitbox that just has a couple bolts to loosen.

people still watch this dumbass?

>irl
>toyotas are reliable, rotaries are not
>n/a v8s don't blow up like high strung turbo v6s

>lemans
>toyota never won a race, mazda has with a rotary
>n/a v8s get destroyed while the high strung v6es win

Is Le Mans bizarro land?

Except that's blatantly wrong
Even special tools like the thing that keeps a Porsche Flat 6's camshafts in place can be dabbed for like $20

I never got this though, as long as you follow instructions most "complicated" cars are just fine to work on, and usually German stuff uses galvanized fasteners so they come apart easily versus a rusty Civic
There are only a few exceptions like BMW's critical components made from plastic and Audi's engines with plastic chain guides on the wrong side of the engine

Fabbed*
Fuck this keyboard

Things that work well at low power don´t always work at 24 hours of racing.
For example rotaries:
They realy like high rpm and hate cold starts/city driving.
They are realy inefficient at low load, but just as efficient as a piston engine under full load.

you better fucking delet this

I want to punch scotty in his boomer face

ITT: the btfo german fags support group