Hot take:

Hot take:
Bodykits are okay if they completely change the look of the car

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/03/30/this-elderly-couple-have-put-their-incredibly-noddy-car-up-for-sale-because-theyre-too-old-for-it-6542861/
zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=210553
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not even fuckin joking fite me

Who in their right mind would ruin a E30 bmw like that.

>tfw you will never own a Pontiac Fiero with a Zimmer bodykit

manlet

K post a good one then

Fuck you Leepu.

die in a hole, this is a faithful representation of BMWs styling. It keeps the double headlights, kidneys, beltline, and arches, while adding modern styling cues like the sideskirt sculpting and DRLs.
It's a very well-done modernization of the E30

>red hood pins
>red tow hook
>shitty vents
Those details are the cherry on top of the whole pile of tasteless shit.

nah it looks like shit desu. Only good body kits are better spec OEM or from reputable aftermarket firms who specialize in your model

that looks fucking disgusting. You have no taste at all.

Hot take:
lets bring the bodykit market back so we can stop driving these POS trans-negro asian women designed shitheaps.

>f a c t o r y
>r i c e

There needs to be a better term than "bodykit". Total conversions are fine if the fit and finish is still good. Subtle kits like pic related that could be OEM are good.
"Bodykit" immediately brings FnF era civics to mind

Looks good but not worth doing to an E30.

body kits are usually bolt on bumpers and sills. widebody requires cutting and should only be done if an engine swap requires it imo

I like the idea of modernizing looks of older cars

I dunno, a lot of 80s and 90s cars had absurdly skinny tires fitted from factory that makes spirited driving pretty unsafe. Universal flares are acceptable if the wheels actually fill them.
As long as it's well done. You can't just slap on DRLs, shave trim, and fit newer wheels

Reminds me of this with an IndyCar engine. Hopefully it's a prototype cause it just doesn't look clean.

What the fuck man

Case by case basis really. I want a kit that makes my car boxy and 80s desu

lowrize lurking?

aero effects kit more your speed ?

This.

Sorry OP it looks like ass.

Could actually look good if they made it proportionally wider and fixed the wheel fitment so it doesn't look like a hovercraft.

Something about that look fat and modern.

Topic makes me think about the vaydor that everyone seemed to go crazy about for like a week before Suicide Squad came out. A kit for the Infiniti G35. I kind of like it, though overall isn't my cup of tea.

metro.co.uk/2017/03/30/this-elderly-couple-have-put-their-incredibly-noddy-car-up-for-sale-because-theyre-too-old-for-it-6542861/

Yes

Noddy is the thing night terrors are made of fuck that show

bodykits are ok if they arent veilside

>should only be done if an engine swap requires it
agreed

>just the best body kit ever passing by

I honestly don't understand why anyone cars if someone slaps a body kit, even the most terrible one on some random car. If they're doing it to a rare trim of the car or something along those lines, I can understand why someone would be annoyed. Otherwise, how does anyone let what someone else is doing to an unimportant vehicle affect their emotions.

Personally, I like seeing people do their own thing and not give a fuck about what other people think. I gaurantee if anyone here saw OP's car in person they would be so nice to the owner and want to hear about. I'm 99% sure no one is going to walk up to that guy and ask, why did you ruin a perfectly good BMW E30.

Looks cool. Fags on this board dont like anything so whatever.

What the fuck is going on with his hood in the bottom picture? Are those hood riser things? Everytime I see a car with it's hood like that I just assume it's been in a bad crash and the frame has been damaged.

nice those pop ups are hideous this is much better

except I thought it was everything but a bmw until I read this
literally garbage

its due to fitment.

zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=210553

you both have terrible taste

Beautiful

Interesting. If they're doing it for engine clearance then I don't really have an issue with it. I see all these fucking Honda's with these aluminum hood spacers for "muh cooling".

Nobody really gives a shit if you have an issue with it or not desu

It needs to be rounded out a little bit, but I like the idea, the headlights look great. He should be doing the opposite, making body kits that make new Bimmers look retro.

The FEED widebody kit is one of the few bodykits that I think improves the design. Clean enough to look OEM.

>that looks fucking disgusting
Yes, that 240 is horrible.

That splitter thing looks stupid though, and I'm almost certain that it doesn't do anything.

no its fucking faggot reddit shit

Shame about the stance, but I'd love to own a modern version of a '70s Jap sports car. Really does remind me of an old Celica.

And I don't really care that you said that.

it's very obviously a bmw, had you ever actually considered marque styling cues before.
Oof, those wheel arches are really uneven, but being color-matched looks great. It's only okay to leave them black/unpainted if your car has thicc black door mouldings

The only body kit ive ever appreciated

Damn this thing is hard to look at

it's disgusting and looks like cheap prop cars from sci-fi movies, like the 6000SUX. The old car underneath is obvious and the added shit is too gaudy and tryhard to go well sill the rest.

I like the overall theme but they dropped the ball so hard with those gayass triangle grills that dont match at all.

fuck off this isn't deviantart, we don't give points for snowflake shit. If you modify a car and make it look worse, yeah you deserve ridicule. Look how much the untouched top pillars clash with the bodykit.
A good bodykit should have a purpose, or look really fucking good.

For a second, I thought this thing was the IDX concept

Looks good but why ruin an E30?

to be fair that S130 is fuck-ugly

>OP unironically thinks this is a good body kit

>tfw OP made it

its not that s130, its THE s130

>Looks good but why ruin an E30?
because they are dime a dozen

it's still ugly, regardless of middunaito status

regular e30s are cheap as fuck and always available in euroland.

>regular e30s are cheap as fuck and rusty ones are always available in euroland.

True.

Id do this to a new camaro

let's what abominations you call beautiful then

omae wa mo shindeiru

this is legit amazing

fuck off this isn't a bodykit, it's a front end swap. Sileighty aren't considered bodykits either, you just use stock panels form a close car.
>pic related so you understand

it looks like a fucking charger with a bodykit
stop being a faggot
accept that you have zero taste

>The Mirage still looks pretty damn good

Friendly reminder that "fitment" is a noun.

Nah

Kill yourself my man.

reminder to suck my dinkle from the backington.

lick my dingleberries while youre back there you fucking fanook.

This is fucking sexy. Is that an FD under there?

Looks like the re amemiya kit that was released somewhat recently

that's pure slavshit