>go to jail

europe is truly fucked

>through an interpreter
/pol/ is always right

KEKED

>be americunt
>drive car
>get fined for 'cruising'

I was watching cops the other day and anyone who they busted buying weed they impounded their cars

How the fuck did they manage to vote themselves to leave the EU but they still act like cucks? I just don't get it.

also this aint /pol/ so post nice cars

people will believe anything they read

2006 is pre-brexit m8

Are you implying that current day bongs don't act like cucks? It's even worse now than in 2006.

>Reving his engine in a racist manner

What the fuck, how is that even possible, most importantly, how is that jail worthy?

Are the Swedes and the British in a race to be the biggest cucklords in Earth?

nothing wrong with that

T. Shoot my dog and rape my wife blue lives matter sticker owner

>this many unironic replies for a twelve year old fake article
Incredible how the majority of people here were probably infants when this was made.

>be american
>cross the road in the wrong place
>get shot

>be bong
>go shopping
>get run over by allah's truck of peace

>through an interpreter
Reminder that the "victims" lived in the UK for over a year and didn't learn enough English to say "Maybe because we are Muslim"

It really isn't. 2006 the Blair era, maximum cuckold by the politically correct Left. People are woke now, first SNP got btfo, and now EU too. These are golden times of trolling the snowflakes and lefties, Corbyn is the end.

I still.dont know where the fuck this meme came from? It isn't a thing, there'd be riots of sweaty folding lawnchair Corvette owners in the streets if it was.

Someone post the pic of Scotty waving around the loaded revolver with the safety off and his finger on the trigger

I believe the original post said it was illegal to drive without reason in Germany or Austria.

Why would it be illegal to aimlessly drive in the U. S? It's just more money for the oil and tire corporations

Why are all European police such rabid cunts?