What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta has begun. Spoiler: It's shit!

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Redpill me on namedropping

So I think we can all agree that Dissidia NT is garbage. The controls are unresponsive, the lag is terrible and the combat is meaningless chaos.

On the other hand, my wife looks amazing in this game.

FFT is shit.

>implying I'm not grinding for Ice Orbs

>top half of Ozma has Exdeath's colours
>bottom half of Ozma has Cloud of Darkness colours
so was right and the evil log scored on the void?

Redpill me on Dissidia NT being garbage

>they forgot her piercing
DROPPED

Did you guys just give Mog Wisom and Aigaion Arm to your second Rikku and just shove her into the Marlboro Cigarettes trial without poting her?

started like last week, do we know what banner is coming after this one? i have 5000 lapis and the units in the current one look kind of lame

I disagree.

tritorch will be one of my favorite espers ever

Same here bro

Onion Knight supposedly but Gumi follows its own schedule.
Dont think too much on it and just check the news Tuesday and Wensday, thats when they announce Friday´s new banners and events.

Which part do you disagree with.

Choose carefully.

Makes me want to replay FFVI

I like it but I hate how they swapped the jump and bravery buttons...

The first sentence. The second sentence. And half of the third.

Luckily it's a PS4 game so you can just swap them back

>The controls are unresponsive,
This I agree with deeply. Why does it take so long to recover? Both on offense and defense it feels terrible that a single hit takes you out of the fight for 6~12 seconds.
>the lag is terrible
This was a transient thing for me. Sometimes it was awful, other times it was not there at all.
>and the combat is meaningless chaos.
This I disagree with, there is a degree of structure to it, most battles tend to pair off into three 1v1s from what I saw, and any time two people tried to harass one person, they'd open themselves to attacks from behind. Thus it was pretty structured and only got chaotic when wide area attacks like Y'shtola's Holy got used frequently or a summon managed to occur.

Looks like I'll finally be getting a smartphone that can actually play the popular mobile games. While I wait, I had a couple of questions for you guys.
#1: I've been playing FFRK on Nox exclusively. Is there anything I need to know about playing it on more than one device, like how BE keeps a separate lapis count on different devices?
#2: The phone I'm getting is a Samsung Galaxy S7. If by chance we happen to get a global release of Opera Omnia, would my phone be able to run it well?
Sorry if these questions are really dumb, I know shit all about phones.

You could go even further and swap it for a better game.

STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING AND POST TYPE-0 RELATED STUFF

i'm was unable to find the GL version on my HDD

Anyone want to help out with U+ Adamantoise? Not too sure on what to bring, but going with Krile BSB/Rosa USB since it looks like there's an attack debuff. Have Locke BSB sitting around as another option too

Which Magicite dungeons have you cleared so far, /ffg/? Which ones did you think were easiest? Hardest?

>cleared:
bismarck > golem > sealion > hydra
>hardest
golem > bismarck > sealion > hydra

It seems to me like they have a habit of making rare element / synergy bosses (like Hydra) easier instead of keeping them the same difficulty and just releasing more relics of rare elements later to bring them up to size. Even then Sealion didn't do damage without landing several imperils on me first so that was actually kind of weird.

>Is there anything I need to know about playing it on more than one device, like how BE keeps a separate lapis count on different devices?
If you ever plan to whore yourself out for gems you can't keep gems across Android and iOS, they'll only count for the family of devices you're playing them on when purchased. Otherwise not much, RK will just pick up whatever Google account is signed in on the phone and load the corresponding save. No idea on the Opera Omnia thing.

>tfw you realize you won't play all FF remakes in your lifetime because it takes 10 years to make one using XV's engine

Thanks for the reply. I'll probably stick with Android, so that's fine. Don't plan on buying gems except maybe using a Google Play card I got as a gift on that select a bsb gem only banner if we get it.

this would've been a lot less close if i hadn't bounced a twincast tetragrammation right onto the boss like a complete dumbass

someone redpill me on bsb gem only banners
what are they
how do they work
which bsbs can i pick from

ew, veiny tits.

it's called type 0 because that's how many relevant pictures i have

Deuce 5* WHEN

post her implant scar

>Why does it take so long to recover?
I feel like there is no wake up game, I know you can recover in mid-air but against a wall or the ground there are no options I can find to tech or recover in different directions.

My comment about the controls being unresponsive was more about the buttons not doing anything. I especially have this problem when trying to switch between COM and RAV as Lightning - even when standing perfectly still pressing L3 only switches paradigms maybe half the time.

>Sometimes it was awful, other times it was not there at all
I played early this morning NA time so it's possible I got matched up with Aussies every time, but all of my matches were like slideshows.

>The rest of what you said
It might be possible to employ some strategy if you could party up with friends, but between the lack of organization and the lag I just have no idea what is ever going on in this game.

You pull with gems only? List is directly from reddit since I'd rather not directly link:

After pulling the banner, you can select a single Burst from the following list:

FF1: WoL, Master, Sarah, Matoya, Garland
FF2: Firion, Gordon, Maria, Minwu, Leon, Emperor
FF3: Luneth, Arc, Refia, Ingus, OK, Desch
FF4: Pecil 1, Decil, Kain, Golbez, Ceodore, Edge, Edward, Palom, Yang, Rydia, Rosa
FF5: Bartz 1, Bartz 2, Greg, Galuf, Faris, Gogo, Lenna, Exdeath
FF6: Terra, Kefka 1, Shadow, Setzer, Celes 1, Cyan, Sabin, Relm, Locke
FF7: Cloud 1, Tifa, Red XIII, Vincent, Cid, Yuffie, Sephiroth 1, Zack, Reno
FF8: Squall 1, Zell, Rinoa 1, Laguna, Quistis, Irvine, Fujin, Raijin, Selphie, Edea
FF9: Zidane 1, Dagger 1, Vivi 1, Steiner, Eiko, Quina, Amarant, Kuja, Beatrix
FF10: Tidus, Yuna 1, Wakka, Kimahri, Auron 1, Rikku, Seymour, Jecht, Paine
FF11: Shantotto, Lion, Curilla, Ayame
FF12: Vaan, Ashe, Balthier 1, Fran, Basch, Gabranth, Larsa, Vayne
FF13: Lightning 1, Snow 1, Sazh, Hope 1, Serah, Fang 1, Noel, Raines
FF14: Y'shtola, Alphinaud, Yda, Papalymo, Minfilia
FFT: Ramza, Delita, Ovelia, Rapha, Mustadio, Gaffgarion, Marach, Agrias
Core: Tyro

Which one is the best? Onion?

I have no problems switching between rav/com, what I do have problems with though is getting chain lightning to happen.
Also 4/10 for me are laggy, and i've played enough to get to Silver C.

Onion has to be moted to be useful, but it does have a lot of utility. Raines is still excellent, but there are a lot of good ones.

fuck, there's some good stuff in there

>you just buy the relics you need now
what did DeNA mean by this?

It honestly depends on your team.

so it's full priced $30? and what about the banner itself , is it just like the pre summer fest BSB+ banner we got a little while ago with the imperil and curaga luckies?

Is she good or some kind of meme?
5 white / 5 summon / 3 monk seems so weird

Shellga & Spellbend Etude don't stack, do they? Anyway, if you open up to pubs, please choose someone with hastega

Okay I'll post my relic list when it comes around.

FFT is garbage

That's so tempting. I don't really need any of this but the prospect of finally getting a relic for Rydia or Tifa is really alluring

same effect yeah

USB is great... for multiplayer. BSB2 is pretty decent but it is an early relic of a type of BSB that has been upgraded upon. BSB1 is somewhat of a joke but is situationally useful. Other than that, max summon and max white, use your imagination how that works.

I was looking away, sorry. I'll swap mine out if needed

I guess we're 3/4, opening to pubs on ~2 minutes from now

Anything relevant (either now or through a future known buff) use the same crystals as Curada or can I safely craft it?

I think this is not the first gem only pull, but they didn't put in the one before.

Fuck if I know, reddit says this:

>Relic list: Curated list of relics that have appeared up to FFV event "Four Hearts".

Four Hearts is the upcoming FFV event with Faris's dress record, so everthing before that not including shared and unique.

>※ Pool includes Overflow, Ultra, Limit Chain, Burst and Super Soul Break relics from all realms including Beyond and Type-0. No uniques or shared.
It also says:

※ Selection list is limited to bursts released up to FFV event "Scouring the Depths"

So that would be the Gogo event.

You're mistaken here, that is a picture of Aphmau in Yuna's clothing. Yuna doesn't have Monk skills.

Her USB is fantastic, and her BSB is pretty good especially if you have/run mages. Strong healer if you have either of those.

>※ Selection list is limited to bursts released up to FFV event "Scouring the Depths"
I hope they change this maybe. I really really really really really really really really want Deuce BSB.

>Party disband bullshit as its trying to go to the battle
FUNGAHHH!!!

>gems only banner
What is this shit?

it's horseshit, but the entire monetization model of the game is horseshit so whatcha gonna do?

it's in da teachings brudda
"no pay, no gain kupo"

A great way to power up your heroes, kupo!

I'm glad nothing like this can happen in BE.

fungah indeed

rehosting, if this doesn't work out I'll probably get it done later. Sorry for the long wait.

this banner is the worst thing that has happened in RK

>cleared
bismark x2, sealion, hydra
>hardest
sealion>hydra>bismark

Is there an easy way to sort my relics to see what i have for ice or water? I'm pretty sure my only water is yuffie BSB and bartz OSB. Has anyone successfully ran a bartz-entrust team? seems like i should just wait for spellblade memes.

Is there any important character more unlikeable than Light Veritas?

>Muh unrequited love
>Muh revenge

Still too lazy to clear the nightmares. I gotta do omega drive, tritoch, and tonberries

I dislike EV more, I think. He's such a goddamn desperate loser. Actually, he and LV would make a good pair.

Faris is amazing.

>Cool design
>Gives you the awesome -aga spells.
>Relevant to the plot

What's not to like?

those are all pretty quick and straight-forward

was it ever revealed who EV actually is?

Sealion, Fenrir, Bismark, Hydra; going back to try Liquid Flame with a mage team tomorrow, if not, moving back to Golem.
Fire is my strongest element both physically & magically, so I'm probably going to farm Sealion after getting the initial six out of the way. Wind, while being a pretty strong element on my end, isn't doing much against Golem. In the sense of sub-minute clears go anyway; I don't want to go over 60 seconds unless its an especially weak element like earth/ice was
>It seems to me like they have a habit of making rare element / synergy bosses (like Hydra) easier
Seems like it. If I had R3 Chain Stonega to pair with R2 Meltdown & R4 Fat Chocobo, I most likely could've cleared it under a minute. Don't think I had the resources to R5 Fat Choco either, unfortunately.

Ruggles' brother

v is how many pirates she can fit at once

which, granted, is impressive

No.

I agree and that is a beautiful picture of her.
If you're the Farisanon who is still missing her relics, I wish you all the best on the upcoming banner.

Literally nothing worse than boyish/dyke female FF characters

The only Veritas that AREN'T complete shit are maybe Flame and Heavens, and even that's debatable. Light and Water get special mention in their assholeishness though.

He kind of sucked too. In the side stories he comes off as very uninteresting. His traits are "Likes to fight" and "Is kind of an ass". And he doesn't even have any real backstory besides "really liked fighting Dark Fina". The other Veritas get backstory (except Frostlord) or are at least have some sort of appealing character trait. EV is just very unpleasant.

Veritas of the Dark and Veritas of the Bolt are plenty cool.
And Waters is just crazy.

>I unironically brought R2 Bahamut to Tiamat instead of R2 Meltdown
I'm an idiot
Redpill me on making EV a good tank. What TMR should I be farming?

I wanted to see the rest of this doujin.

Water dindu nuffin wrong. It was the hypnosis.

Bolt is cheating though since we barely see her as a Veritas and the few times we did she just seemed like the voice of reason in a crowd of crazy murder people. And Water is selfish beyond belief, just because you don't like to kill doesn't mean you should make a murder persona to do it for you, that's just dumb.

>saves cute lightning pictures

you can't hide your true feelings

That was fun. I kind of wanted to see the pub Noct get the kill, but oh well. Thanks

who the fuck is Aphmau?

Is that Krile and Faris? Are they gonna have lesbo sex?

Nashmeira

I'M FUCKING DONE WITH RKUCK
uninstalling it right now

Fuck DeNA
fuck sea niggers
fuck SE
fuck this earth

Global exclusive content was as bad as Dissidia NT and that's saying a lot, we can't even have nice things.
Then again these new player banners are absolute TRASH. old relics that were good maybe THREE TITTY YEARS AGO.

Even worse, they come with a dogshit banner, and it's GEM EXCLUSIVE
PAY TO WIN? WHAT ABOUT YOUR LOYAL FANBASE WHO HAS BEEN SAVING UP FOR THIS ANNIVERSARY? THIS IS THE BIGGEST SLAP TO THE FACE WEVE EVER HAD

NOW THEY ARE ONLY GIVING US MEAGER MYTHRIL EACH DAY COMPARED TO LAST YEARS SIMILAR EVENT

LIKE HOW CAN YOU EVEN FUCK UP THIS HARD?

THERE HASNT BEEN ANY CHALLENGING CONTENT IN MONTHS EITHER

GOODBYE SHONOSUKE TOKUMARU IM DONT SUCKING YOUR SEANIGGER COCK AND LICKING YOUR TEAT

With the team I had, each Meltdown cast did 25.5k HP damage. It's pretty good stuff for those who have to look to abilities for earth elemental damage.

I have no idea, but it's some random Pixiv thing so was probably never scanned if it even made it to print form.

After tomorrow it's back to raid bosses being holy weak again. Gonna be depressing.

Just for fun, they brought back this banner again in JP but also posted the top 10 relics that japs were willing to use gems for