Thoughts on the new Veeky Forums vlog? not sure if there's already a thread

thoughts on the new Veeky Forums vlog? not sure if there's already a thread...
youtube.com/watch?v=vb1UcYKHCko

the sad little monkey doesn't even post here. too much sperg in his vids to watch sober.

>>/pol

What the fuck are you talking about? The kid seems cool and makes good vids, you are the one that would look autistic in real life...

>getting finance tips from a 22 years old indian nu-male

>thinking anyone actually watches his videos for finance tips and not for funny Veeky Forums humour

>im too mature for a funny video, ive got to get back to my day trading
fuck off

>passive income
>never discusses interest, only dividends

lol at burgerland and their non existent interest rates.

8.5% savings rate here on 1.5% inflation rate.

i was taught not to laugh about retards therefore i cannot find any amusement in such degeneracy either.

never expected it to be any different in murica, but niggers calling each other nigger seems to be fine over there, so down syndromes are expected to fool each other i reckon.

1,2% saving rate with an inflation of 2-2.5%...

what is the gender, race, and drug hes on?

Where are you that your savings rate beats inflation?

>not sure if there's already a thread...
oh I'm sure you're absolutely sure, seeing as you are biz vlogs and are shilling your own videos

oh well, here's your view

>actually not biz blogs lol

I like this guy kek

this kids an idiot and has no passive income.

16% ROI on rental property with 1.5% inflation

idk he seems pretty smart and knowledgefull for a kid his age, definitely knows what he's talking about...

>smart and knowledgeable
>claims hard work = success

babbys first attempt at economics through a Marxist perspective.

Also this idiot probably does not know anything about survivorship bias. Not everyone who works hard succeeds in life.

DUDE PASSIVE INCOME IS REAL, I READ ABOUT IT ON TIM FERRIS LIFEHACKING 4 HOUR WORKWEEK MANG!!!

Nobody is taking his videos seriously. He vlogs about Veeky Forums, so people on Veeky Forums watch. He generally talks about stuff that everyone who is not a total idiot knows already, but there are plenty of idiots on Veeky Forums, so they might as well watch him.

nobody should watch idiots.

exactly, thank you..

bump for biz vlogs

I wanna cum on his face so badly

GET A GOD DAMN HAIRCUT

if only it was funny. but it's mostly boring and sad.

i think this guy is dreaming about 100 bucks right now.

he is dreaming about blowing a drunk redneck for 100 bucks but he only gets 20.

haha so funny man....

he has money

Dank videos, friend. Keep it up.

Bump

stop shilling your fucking videos here

I'm not him I'm a fan dumbass

yeah sure you cocksucker he doesn't have any fans. bizmonkey is incredibly boring. i mean i have seen some awful bad youtubers before not quiet that bad tho. the cretin needs a reality check hard.

yeah all the people that like and comment his videos are him...

most likely.

>he has money
Where is the evidence? I see a young guy with no money and a camera. I hope things work out for him.

He will post videos for a while, and then beg for money so he can start his own business. You'll see.