First Car Accident

>borrowed my parents car
>I am an uninsured driver
>crashed the car into some old hunk of junk
>cop came but did not file a report since no one got hurt, but he traded information, DL, plates #, etc.

My dad was lazy and didnt call the insurance company today, even tho the crash happened last night.

What the hell do I do?

pic unrelated, but im sure that camera is insured

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mmaxinelucille/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The other guy is probably claiming neck and back injuries, going to the doctor, running up the bill, then tell your dad's insurance company to pay up

the police didnt file a report because there were no injuries on scene

Bwahahahanahaha

Ok and? Whiplash is a thing

You have terrible taste kys
Learn to drive fag

She's fine desu

why would you post this nasty thot on Veeky Forums

And so is fraud. Given the police report the insurance companies will smell the bullshit miles away

>the police didnt file a report because there were no injuries on scene
Then the accident never happened

There is nothing an insurance company can do if he insists his neck is in discomfort and the doctor accepts this.

i would do absolutely heinous things to her

>Driving home from gym
>Old Mexican lady fails to yield from a stop sign
>Smashes up my passenger side
>She's fucking uninsured

And second one
>Driving to gym
>Old Mexican guy (in a semi truck) fails to yield from a stop sign
>Smashes up my passenger side
>At least he was insured and the trucking company paid for the $5,000 worth of damage

Tripped me out how similar these events were, despite being 10 years apart. Both their last names were Sanchez too. Fucking trippy.

i forgot to mention i live in CA - a tort state

Copfag here, getting an accident report does nothing. The insurance companies do their own investigation and determine who was at fault (in my last collision they didn't even ask for the report number).

All it does is take up an hour of your time waiting for us to get done handling actual police matters and an hour of my time writing the report. Also if the damage is less than $1,000 and there's no injuries we don't take a report. We just stop by and say "well, sorry you had to wait an hour, bye!"

The proper thing to do is get their name, license plate, phone number, and insurance info (company, policy #, and phone #) then call their company and cry about how they intentionally tried to ram you off the road and demand payment.

lol, who is she?

instagram.com/mmaxinelucille/

just by looking at her, you already know her pussy stinks!

im the one at fault though, what if I Just ignore their insurance company?

They will call your insurance company and your insurance company will call your parents. In Cali I think its a crime to wait 10 days or something like that to not report an accident no matter who's at fault.

Your insurance for you personally will be expensive as fuck and no one will wanna insure you.

.t was involved in an accident when I had a permit, insurance is stupid high but I make above 3.7 in college so its not AS BAD but still expensive than if I had a clean record.

Also, I believe driving without insurance in california is a crime, regardless if its your parents car or not. Nothing felonious, but a crime nonethless noted in the DMV handbook. I know because I too live in this shithole.

>late night on the touge
>tearing it up, speed limit 25 im doing 60+
>slight bend in the road
>hit it flat out around 80-90mph
>turn quickly sharpens up
>rear wheels lose traction
>spin
>smashed into and embankment
>two tires are debeded, fender fucked
>call for a tow, saying i got a flat
>cops show up within 10min
>no report filled, tell me to take it to a track
>tow truck arrives, rebeads my tires
>drive home
fucked up 2 control arms, in total repairs cost me 250$ since i was already replacing my fenders.

That's why he gets a doctor diagnosis lol

so u r are a /g/ Veeky Forums guy, do u have any more pics?

>tumblr hair
>no tits
into the bin

lol here in aus i'd get fined $600 for wreckless driving even though nobody was around 3 points off my licence

>Get off hellish freeway traffic to cut through a state highway that also sucks, but less
>The roads in this are are stupid and people usually drive like complete assholes
>At one point on the freeway, I have to merge, so I check my mirrors, look, and signal
>Start to merge, because I had enough room, all of a sudden, I'm facing the other way
>Guy in next lane rear-ended me while I was merging, I'm sure because he sped up to beat my merge
>He doesn't have insurance, so I call the cops because I don't know what to do
>Cop shows up and talks to the other guy first, then starts asking me all kinds of questions about illegally turning
>Apparently, the other guy lied about what I was doing, and the cop doesn't believe me
>Cop has us exchange information and lets us leave
>A week later, I get a ticket in the mail for reckless driving and making an illegal lane change out of nowhere (cop didn't mention anything at the scene), a few days later, my insurance says the accident was my fault based on the police report. they didn't even send someone out to look at my car, which made it obvious I was hit from behind
>The other guy didn't even get written up because he told the cop he was going to renew his insurance as soon as possible

I still get pissed whenever I think about it. The cops in the area have a reputation for hating out-of-towners, and because my address was in a different county and the other guy was local, I'm sure that had a lot to do with what happened.

>No police report
>Didn't call the insurance company

You're fine. Don't answer the phone if his insurance calls. Don't give any statements. Dont report it.

Unless a police get involved

Something like this happened to me.
>Stuck in highway traffic, right lane deathly close between two cars which are boxing me in
>Far right lane is an offramp
>Car comes down from offramp that is now going to end in 40 ft
>It shows no signs of slowing down as it begins merging into my lane
>Right next to me
>naw.png
>Merge left
>Suddenly, Charger out of nowhere going 90+ in a 65 slams into me rear left
>Spinning out of control
>My car is damaged as fuck, fender hanging off and shit
>His car is barely scratched
>Police say it was me
>Dude tries to extort me further by calling and asking for more money before he tries to milk insurance even more

>cruising through town with a mate after we just grabbed a bite to eat.
>waiting in turning lane to do a uturn.
>faggot driving behind me fails to stop and slams up my arse and makes my mate spill his frozen coke over his new jeans and my velour seat.
>fuckwit pulls out and drives away.
>cops were pulling out of a pizza hut and saw everything.
>went to cop shop to report it because i didnt know what to do at the time.
>cops i spoke to was the one that saw it and chase him.
>said the guy is a menace, unlicensed, uninsured and unemployed.
>cop said he couldn't do much due to the guys history so he game me his address and said sort it out as you wish.
>a couple of weeks later driving around with same mate in his car this time as mine was being repaired (only cracked bumper).
>saw the fuck wits ute parked in under a car port.
>late at night so we got out a jack and flogged his wheels as payment for my new bumper bar.
>felt first hand what it would be like living in an ancap society.

buy a dashcam

dash cams are for snitches

Don’t be a snitch

I reckon that hapa goddess would have an amazing pussy.

Not that trippy when you consider the following:
>all Mexicans are fucking retarded
>there is a 50% chance their name is Sanchez

>At a red light
>Altima in front of me reverse lights come on
>whatthefuckareyoudoing.avi
>*honk*
>She floors it and climbs my car
>Pull over, Get her info
>"Oh sorry user, I got scared when you honked and panicked"
>Realize insurance will think the story is BS
>Trick her into admitting fault over text
>Next day find out she has no insurance
>Lawyer sues her dad for $7k
>Win case
>"Fix" car for less than $1000
>Insurance doesn't go up
>Blew the remaining 6k in less than a month on stupid shit

my first car, a manual yaris hatchback, just got written off because some asshole couldn't be bothered to look before he changed lanes
i'm buying an old f150 with the insurance cheque

Too bad she works for LinusCuckTips

>Driving to class
>Suddenly guy in front of me remembers he has to turn
>Stops suddenly
>I'm paying attention so I avoid hitting him
>Glance in rearview
>Shitty car coming up at speed
>Not slowing down
>Braceforimpact.png
>Lolfuck what do I do
>cops show up
>Asks for docs
>Hand insurance papers and license
>He writes down a number on my card and sends me on
>mfw
Pic related, the crash

More pics of Maxine Tamoto please!

wow sounds like arizona

The police are supposed to perfectly diagnose everyone at the scene of an accident now?

She must get so much attention from guys, I wouldn’t even bother trying to start a conversation with her.

>be me, 17, recently unemployed
>driving 01 v6 auto firebird
>looks nice but the engine is bout ready to kill itself
>waiting to go straight at red light
>turns green
>floor it because fuck it
>BAM
>guy from the left runs a red
>nicks the front of the guy to my left, full on t-bones me
>surprisingly not hurt at all
>drivers door stuck, climb out passenger side
>laptop in backpack on my passenger seat is literally stuck in the windshield
>meet the dumb-ass who blew a red
>mexican
>shitty old corolla
>fuck
>uninsured
>double fuck
>two kids in this back seat, one looks passed out
>triple fuck

Kids turned out to be fine, but got hauled to the hospital just in case. I got 5k from insurance because there was no way to prove how bad the engine was and other than that it was worth that much. Oh, and the laptop was still 100% fine somehow, and im posting on it right now.

>making my way out of a packed parking lot in my parents’ black 2014 Nissan Navara
>big truck, small parking lot
>woman is starting to back her Mercedes out into the outgoing lane of trafic
>fuck this I ain’t waiting for that
>do a cheeky hop forward and continue to roll
>bitch isn’t stopping
>I honk: ”BITCH FUCKING STOP”
>she runs her tow hitch along rear passanger side door, stepping bar and back fender
>we exchange information and a few days later I fill out an insurance form and we get the car repaired on insurance and get a hire while it’s in the shop and everything is fine because I’m in Sweden

Felt pretty okay

... isn't she the chick that works on linus tech tips?

Fuck all of you 14 year olds pretending you know anything about the law.

O p the car is insured not the people in it unless you're a regular driver which you are not.

LP the other party is going to call your insurance and get a payout to fix their car if there are medical related expenses insurance will handle that as well you are required by the state to have a minimum coverage, very rarely will medical and similar claims go over this minimum if they do your insurance will fight it tooth and nail in court that's what you pay them to do stop being a reckless retard and move on with your life.

Also check out this dope ass loaf of cinnamon bread I made

Your inner breads are flaky so that means you didn't have the correct amount of flour or egg in it

.t baker fag who volunteered at a elderly home

Kek thanks for that m9 now I'm picturing buzz having a go at her

Have you browsed hooker prices lately nigga?

Looks like that whore who works for linus tech tips.

I swear its more than 3 for reckless; that’s like the amount you get for going above 7 but less than 15kph over iirc

she looks like that one chick from dexter

>whiplash is a thing

a non-permanent result of having a seatbelt on is not an injury

First accident just happened today
>in heavy traffic
>low as fuck on gas
>notice gas station half a block away
>begin merging in to the station
>car in front of me stops short and my driver side hood and light hit his bumper
>his passenger tail light is a bit cracked but my car looks like this
How much would this cost to fix up?

LTT host's wife

they review new tech and use high quality cameras for a lot of the shots, this being one of the test shots of their 50000$ cameras

lmao that isn't linus' wife

kinda a little

>what if I Just ignore their insurance company?
You'll have in your contract with your insurance that you wont ignore them. You can try but you risk them canceling your insurance. I think one of the questions when buying car insurance "have you ever had your insurance canceled?".

This also means they the other driver can sue you personally and you'll lose easily since the cop will be able to back up the accident story. So instead of your insurance paying, you'll be paying out of pocket for whatever the minimum amount is in smalls clams. Some states are 5k, some are 3.5k.

not Linus' someone else, dont know who though

ah shit i mean neg driving