Buick Regal GS

Buick Regal GS

>better looking than Stinger
>more comfortable than Stinger
>better ride quality than Stinger
>much more cargo capacity than Stinger
>cheaper than Stinger
>Kia bad signifies low IQ and poverty

This is a great car. AWD standard, great seats (massagers), moonroof, 310 HP, ~5 second 0-60.

This aint your grandpa's Buick. And it's a much better car than that korean meme car.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/roadshow/pictures/2018-buick-regal-gs-sportback/
google.com/amp/gmauthority.com/blog/2017/08/feature-spotlight-2018-buick-regal-gs-boasts-exclusive-agr-front-seats/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>a fucking Opel

Opel has been making nice cars desu

>45 thousand for a buick
eh, no

>50 thousand for a kia

Isn't it transverse? If so I'd still take the plastic Kia because it's engine is mounted the way God intended.

show me some more pics, user. and maybe some of the interior, as well.

anyone rocking these not as a poorfag doesnt care. boomerfags think what can i afford to pay, and what isnt foreign? theyre already in the cycle of paying 3-600 a month for a car. and seriously is a pretty fucking great car. buick kinda always was underrated greatness tho.

It's a very handsome car.

cnet.com/roadshow/pictures/2018-buick-regal-gs-sportback/

OP don't forget reliable. Buick's have always been incredibly reliable cars with few problems. Long lasting cars.

Hmm, that center hump in the windshield is interesting.

If Buick came out with a new Grand National and GNX package, people would pay that and more for it.

hood

breddy good, would buy over a stinger any day.
Don't even care if its autotragic cause when I'm king of the world I'll make it so that every car with two doors can only come in manual.

>No actual RWD option

Fuck this transverse AWD meme already.

I legitimately want one of these in blue as a daily. The seats look COMFY TO THE FUCKING MAX
Take a look here
google.com/amp/gmauthority.com/blog/2017/08/feature-spotlight-2018-buick-regal-gs-boasts-exclusive-agr-front-seats/amp/

Rwd is inferior to awd

It looks sexy in red blue and white. It'd be the ultimate roadtripper

Nice Opel

Thanks, great car.

>No manual transmission
Get a pre-2015 one.

Looks a lot like the £17500 Insignia.

>310 HP
I see Americans are still inflating engine output.

Worse in every way than the Commodore it's replacing.

Funny joke, there's pros and cons to every type (ff, fr, awd, mr, 4wd,
etc)

OPEL IS PURE KINO

?

310hp is 310hp

Australian cars are ugly and dumb. Commodore a shit.

The older ones were better looking. AU falcon and VX commodore are based.

I would rather have this

I don't actually know much about Australian cars I was being a hangry shit. I'm sorry. But I'm looking at a few pics and the Buick has a nicer interior and is more attractive. Buicks also ride really smooth and quiet. Looks like the commodore is almost more of muscle car whereas the GS is a luxar sport sedan.

Wagons are dead no one buys them

HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

This. Where's the V8?

Buick is just another shitty gm brand that's gonna shit the bed like every other gm and Chevy around

What cars would a new GNX be competing against? The luxury performance market is crowded as fuck right now.

Didn't they stop making them with optional manuals last gen though? Fuck's sake
>I really want to a pervious gen in AWD with the six speed

Except it's one of the better crazy brands and always ranks well for satisfaction, quality, and reliability.

*Ranking, not crazy lol. Autocorrect.

It's 2018 no one drives manual, and for good reason.

Bump

A Stinger GT with RWD and twin turbo V6 is $38k.

>Loves Buicks
>Hates Koreans
I didn't know the Chinese had access to Veeky Forums behind the Great Fire Wall

It is, but Americans get the 3.6l V6 option whereas the rest of the world is stuck with a turbo 4 in the GSi.
Still, they might do an OPC with a V6 positioned above the GSi. The Buick is proof that it does fit.

>V6

No one buys base models. An stinger with good features is over 50k

I don't think it's contradictory. Buick is popular in China but it's built and designed in Germany. The truth is that Korean cars are gross cars for gross consumerists and the Chinese are subhuman and the Buick GS is pretty good.

are those air vents in the front bumper fake?
looks a lot like a ford fusion t b h

When did I say it was contradictory? OP is clearly Chinese and I just didn't know we had that many Chinese on Veeky Forums

you mean based on this (with just a huge turbo'd engine) or a coupe version of this?

looks like standard buick rental car quality. they lease cheap. but nothing to get a hard dick over. just mildly comfy point A to point B new cars

buick sells the shit out of their crossovers. i know a couple old money families that buy new Enclaves every other year. i think the Enclave is the only car Buick makes that's assembled in the USA. all the rest are korean and chink import garbage

the Buick encores are all built in korea. the mid range crossover envision (spl?) is made in china. idk where the dog shit cascade or the sedans are built -- europe?

There's a regular sportback regal for much cheaper. This one had a bigger engine and all sorts of other stuff.

Regals are built in Germany.

They don't sell the GS in China.

They don't sell JDM cars in America but that doesn't stop Americans from drooling over them.
The majority of Buick fans are Chinese, of course they going to lust over a Buick they can't have.

>American Car
>Looks best in Red White and Blue

It's German though.

That german company was owned and funded by America at the design phase and the engine is American I think and American badge so yeah it's American ya KEK

Opel is owned by the French now though. But at the time of developing the regal/gs it was GM.

Funded by GM sure, but all their R&D and even their assembly plants are in Germany. Hell, that very same all-American Buick Regal is assembled in the same plant, in Germany.
Plus the design was revealed as the Insignia first, but since America doesn't have Opel, Vauxhall or Holden they decided to sell it under Buick.

Better in the snow nigga

Yeah, cause that's a big concern for most Australians.

I know I'm just shitposting. That being said, all I know is it looks like a nice car. Attractive, luxurious, fast, and I kind of like the Buick three shield badge. Also the trunk is absurd it has more room than many crossovers.

t. Murrika

In Europe sedans are dead because they're fucking useless.

Yeah I like the Insignia/Regal, it's a perfectly good Passat alternative. Not the most exciting but a pretty attractive, pretty comfy midsize car.

In USA sedans are dead and replaced by SUV/CUVs

Nope nope nope

Yes it has. A perfect example from this thread's topic: the Insignia

and for good reason, engines are so damn efficient now. why not get a crossover when they give you a better view, more room, same 30mpg?

I think GM good do well to learn from China and position Buick as a luxury brand for growing international markets. In the USA and Europe it's got too much competition from upper luxury brands but in a lot of other countries they'd be top tier offerings for a developing middle class.

they're ugly and not fun to drive

There's like 3 places in Australia that snow, an dinky during winter.
It's way better looking than the Opel. The Opel looks like a shity mums car. Also, the commodore interior is nicer. I have sat in the new Opel and it was filled with more plastic and had a worse layout.
The VF is a beauty. The Zeta platform was the golden Age of Commodore.

Look at how tall this fucking thing is

looks perfect for elbow resting

Except it's a faggy euro opel

fuck that noise

They could have kept it low and just raised up the centre console. As it is, it's too bulky and makes the car feel smaller inside.
The old ones got it right.

crossovers don't give you more room, faggot. they're based on existing platforms. An X3 has the same interior real estate as a 3-series for example.

yea those JG power associates awards for some bullshit category

Maybe Australians have different tastes than the rest of the world. Buick GS is a lot more handsome.

bump

The Opel insignia is great

Wagons aren't as dead in Europe as in America but they're still niche in Europe, probably shrinking market share even.