/fg/ - Falcom General #63

Previous Thread: Cute Lolis Edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-The trailer for Sen III is out: youtube.com/watch?v=fr-8b6S6HOQ

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wld2q4mLhYM
eiyuutrans.blogspot.ca/2015/12/ao-no-kiseki-drama-cd-road-to-future.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkOvS6NohL3aADEUp3dPVqP2iAskZIhft
youtube.com/watch?v=ydu3N3EZl5A
youtube.com/watch?v=nDWJMZFSrC0
youtube.com/watch?v=Awr3jvbkjPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to waifu Altina!

I want these two to become a lovey dovey couple like Kurt's parents.

Is it on youtube?

That's not allowed.

*something something Crossbell*

How can other kisekis even compete?

youtu.be/wld2q4mLhYM
;_;

Does this work on bosses? As in, if i land a seal on them, will it last 3 turns instead of just 1?

Get your Crossbell back yourself. Kids these days are so lazy.

What did Crossbell mean by this?

As clouds form, sakura bloom
Fallen warriors gather in the even gloom
and i present to you your doom

SAKURA MORNING MOON

eiyuutrans.blogspot.ca/2015/12/ao-no-kiseki-drama-cd-road-to-future.html

>that right foot

>[RESIST]

Mishy is the final boss.

Why doesn't Liberl just send Richard to kill all of Ouroboros? He can kill them before they can even move?

Doesn't work on bosses.

Calvard when?

Well that's a shame.

How the FUCK do I beat Sun Door 4 in Third. I don't know anything about card games!

Please help me, this is the only door I have not completed (other than Star 14). And I just suck at this.

Whos that girl on the left?

You've learned how to play this JRPG. It'll take a tiny fraction of that time to learn how to play blackjack and poker.

Sharon's voice is perfect. I've felt like I've heard it somewhere before...

Oh and Comrade V is Doug from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Took me awhile to find out where I remembered that one from.

my girlfriend(boyfriend)

Celica

There are charts online that tell you what to do based on your hand and the dealers hand so you don't have to learn.

I haven't played Echoes but I did play Conquest/Birthright. Did she voice anyone there?

Does anyone actually have the drama CD itself? Would prefer to listen to it than read about it.

Sara and Schera should go drinking if they ever meet, and so should Thomas and Aina.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkOvS6NohL3aADEUp3dPVqP2iAskZIhft

You guys, 3d was really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=ydu3N3EZl5A

No, she does Tiki.

Huh, aren't these drama CDs of the Ao story itself? It looks like there's just the road to the future drama CD which is separate from those.

oh maybe, I'm not sure.

I would like the dub more if it had more dialogue like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=nDWJMZFSrC0

>All this Osborne shilling
>"Crossbell declaring it's independence are baseless rumors"

Holy shit, i actually laughed out loud from this.

Why the hell are you replying to me about dubbing?

I would like the dub to be more like this myself:

youtube.com/watch?v=Awr3jvbkjPk

Its not shilling if its correct.

>mass replying
Go fuck yourself

It's Fie-o-clock

Could there be a connection between KeA & Millium and Altina. Seeing as how they're all test tube babies.
Is it stretch to think that Osborne could have the knowledge as well to make another mirage?

That the drama cd.

>cooking toys

Yeah, it was fantastic. A great capstone to the Sky trilogy.

What a cutie

Yeah sure, not like there was a bunch of people taking care of security, and Osborne's "security team" was a bunch of Jaegers who brutalized the terrorists after they were far away already.

Also a question, does CS 2 have any events based on who i pick? I've been using cheat engine to check out all events, but i do know the last few ones i'm gonna have to choose one person specifically. Are there new events in CS 2 depending on who i choose, or is it based on the link points i got to reach rank 5? Ao had some small scenes changing slightly if you have all 3 upgraded combo crafts from Randy, Elie and Tio, when you see them again, even if you did choose a specific person after the prologue, for the last event from Zero.

>We are family
We know what that mean by this series standar.

Maybe. It's not impossible for Millium and Altina to be really old like KeA, they had their memories wiped before being sold so they wouldn't know themselves.

Ouroboros has the mirage knowledge now, not Osborne. Not that they seemed to be very interested in man-made sept-terrions.

Oh, you're right. Listening to it now.

This fucking kid needs to stop.

Why not?

It's illegal.

Does this mean Rean will fuck his mother, sister and all of Class VII?

Other than the options for who you can do that one scene with and which accessory you get at the end of act 1, bonding points have no effect on the rest of the story.

So CS 2 has no new extra scenes, or stuff that changes slightly depending on how much many points i have with all of them, or seeing the last event with a specific person?

Do you think he wouldn't?

>Tsunrie
Neat

I'm sure the law can make an exception for the hero of the Empire.

That stuff only matters for your chaperones and the final event in both games. II tells you what the requirements are ahead of time. And I guess there's that one event with Gaius where he can learn a move earlier than if you skip it.

Bullying.

So who's gonna die first?

There is a NG+ only boss and scene, but nothing relating to decisions made in 1.

Oh boy.

What a cutie

>this is gonna take care of your Soldats

There are very, VERY slight changes in dialogue depending on two things if you import for CS1.

1) Upon reunion in CS2, if you had that person unlocked as a dance partner, their dialogue changes to directly mention things they say if you had chosen them to dance, specifically (sorta big CS spoilers)their dialogue right before you fly off in Valimar.

2)Whoever you picked to dance at the end of CS1, in the prologue of CS2 there's a moment where Rean is in signifcant danger and what he thinks are going to be his last thoughts are of your dance partner.

I want Instructor Mary to hug me

Oh god damn it, I used ctrl+s on that part even

>muh Crossbell

jesus christ emma

Wat

Im going to play Zero and Ao before Sen III and you cant stop me

That's fine user, i'm aware of some of the spoilers already like Giant Robots, Crow, and so on.

>Emma dress like Misty AKA Vita in disguise now
Pottery

I want to be that gun

I'm going to stop you.

I wish they'd start posting screenshots where the character stats made some kind of sense.

Not even time travel shenanigans will stop me

Is he thinking "haha"?

God bless Rie and her wonderful voice.

Did you think XSEED added all of those?

Physical
Rean, Ash

Balanced
Juna, Kurt

Mages
Altina, Musee

Is Down Thrust still broken in Ys VIII?

>Juna and Kurt arent just balanced for combat, but balanced for each other.
Cute.

Probably.
>musee's ep is lowest of all
You can handwave it as something like unopened slots there, but the screenshots have been all over the show with the numbers.

This music that's playing as Olivert flies his new ship over the capital. I've heard it before but from where? It was from one of the Sky games I think but I just can't remember. I love it.

Unless their crafts are godlike it seems Juna and Kurt will be benchwarmers, balanced stats suck.

Maybe Muse is a Crafts person.

Juna is going to be balanced leaning physical and Kurt is going to be balanced leaning mage. Besides Joshua and Sara are technically "balanced" characters statistically but we all know how they turned out.

Reminds me of when Kea just gulped down an entire acerbic tomato shake like it was nothing, but when Lloyd and co tried some, they just felt like they swallowed something ultra bitter, and still recovered CP.

Juna could have max stats and she'd still get benched for that Crossbell garbage.

Just because memeseed changed some of the dialogue doesn't mean they changed all of it.