>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

>Previous memes

Other urls found in this thread:

dotabuff.com/matches/3380141107
instagram.com/byunahyeong/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me in the middle

How much would this LEGENDARY HoN team dominate Dota 2?

>he mentioned d2g once so he's ourguy
why so thirsty dotards for approval dotards?

>mfw no boxing hero

Does mcgregor stand a chance? I have 200 bucks on mayweather

lewd but cute

what's with that box match
is it shilled a lot in amerifatistan or something

me on the left

me on the right

how do you get a dota gf (female)?

I heard nara is available

add more cute girl heroes to attract female players

win a TI

Boxing would become an absolute joke if memegregor won 2bh

>solo offlane Lich
>if the enemy supports are sitting on your dick all game the rest of your team should ez mid and safelane, and you're still getting xp and denying the enemy safelaner
>if they ignore you and let you farm you'll fuck the safelaner's earlygame up even worse and farm ebin core items in anticipation of level 20
Literally FREE wins

Angrytestie barely played in comp, and all he does is stream and play pubs. How is SK a legendary HoN team compared to MSI, LIONS, sG? Even coL was more relevant.

is Gustav 's4' Magnusson /ourbeta/?

>3k teamamtes repeatedly picking farming junglers in the patch where all junglers auto-lose

fucking KILL me this shit is so FUCKING STUPID HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET OUT OF 3K?????????????????????????????????????????????????

>he thinks junglers are autolose in 3k

i recognize this doujin.

>female
>players
females don't play games

fucking lol

all those pro players cant into pro dota and got to casting instead

nigga, jungler is win in 3k. Dumb shits don't even contest you and you just afk farm and solo carry the game.

not anymore unless youre a flash farmer in jungle
gold was severely nerfed

Chen rework:
-Test of Faith(both versions) removed a replaced with a new passive:
-Strength in Numbers: Aura that puts a stacking debuff on enemies whenever they are attacked. Each stack increases the attack damage they take by 2/3/4/5. The stacks decrease by 1 every 2 seconds when not being attacked and the aura can be toggled to prevent creeps from gaining stacks.
-Holy Persuasion now always sets the HP of the target instead of only raising targets below it. Holy Persuasion now sets the base move speed of controlled creeps to 300/315/330/345.
-Persuaded creeps now gain the ability to teleport themselves to Chen after a 3 second channel.
-Hand of God now grants 8/16/24 seconds of invulnerability to all allied creeps on the map.
-Scepter reworked: Increases the Hand of God creep invulnerability duration to 15/30/45 seconds.
Talents:
-Level 10: +30 Holy Persuasion creep move speed OR +20% experience gain.
-Level 15: +1 Holy Persuasion max count OR +8% Penitence slow/damage amplification.
-Level 20: +1000 Holy Persuasion creep health OR +2 Strength in Number damage.
-Level 25: Holy Persuasion affects ancients OR -40 seconds Hand of God cooldown.

what is its name

its 3k

>ywn be Nara

but you can

No it isn't. AFK jungling will result in lost lanes most of the time.

Can the holograms see who the real Nara is?

>pick kunkka
>win
seriously dotards explain that one to me

>instantly mark jungle at the start of hero select
>wait until you're last pick and then don't actually go jungle but instead just fill
congratulations
you have solved the problem of always having a jungler on your team

smart makiposter

Can Nara see the real holograms?

>get to play support every game and have no impact while your position 1 teammate picks 300 gpm lifestealer into ursa and bane

great plan #woah

me in the link

luckily Singsing never got baited by nara

absolute shitter detected

>support
>no impact
you are bad

You can't carry solo queue games with support, get a life faggot nerds. What are you going to do, carry with shadow shaman? Lmfao

i hope you don't give advice to people

Name 13 supports that can raise your MMR.

Guys what do you do when your team's carry is actually retarded :'(

would be faster to name those that can't

dotabuff.com/matches/3380141107

Supports can secure early game. That is winning at least half the game. Obviously in late game it's the core players who need to play their role.

what hero should i learn to win with a team that start masturbating in the jungle instead of pushing

i'm 1.8k

So I'm in 3k and set up my carries fantastically but they suck. What do? I had a game where my net worth was higher than CK's and my team damage was higher than CK's.

Should learn how to communicate and lead

you should learn all the heroes

win TI

>call common sense plays in a calm voice in 3k
>example: "let's use serpent wards, they have 5 carries. we can't win late"
>entire team jacks off in jungle doing nothing, doesn't apply lane pressure, buys stupid items, dies alone
>entire game is aimless and both teams are just wandering around the map and randomly engaging until one of the teams is strong enough (45+ minutes) to kill the enemy's base after one of these random engagements

this is my every 3k game

>be support
>try to coax retard carries out of the lanes to gank enemy jungle
>they switch to afk jungling
>mfw

what if WK had 3 charges for his ult?

>ban pudge every game
>win 70% of my games
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
DOTARDS???

Supports with gamebreaking "I win" buttons (preferably multiple ones) like Lich and Omni are the best for playing the win rate odds if you have to be the bitch in solo queue. You can fuck up the whole enemy team's shit by time has cumming Omni's entire load on a key hero that got initiated on to so they survive against impossible odds and turn it into a 5man teamwipe. But there's only so much you can do if the enemies get fed cumback gold, the game gets prolonged and your cores are dogshit.

Don't play pos 5. Pick high late game impact pos 4/3 like Earth Shaker. Kunkka support, Shadow Shaman just rat towers with ult, shit like that. Or just spam Spirit Breaker.

Playing hard support in anything below 4.5k is retarded.

>>call common sense plays in a calm voice in 3k
thats now how you lead in pubs tho, you say one or two word and ping
>PUSH MID PING PING PING
>ROSHAN PING PING PING
>PUSH TOP ANTIMAGE PING PING
usually they listen this way

today i started picking kotl and recalling the idiot alone farming at 60 minutes in when the rest of the team pushes

they get pissed sometimes but it's kinda cool for me

What if you could buy aegis from the shop, it gave you armor and magic resistance and it respawned you in your fountain?

your calls are shit

a long time ago you used to be able to buy aegis.

quick rundown on nara?

Is there anyway to reset your mmr/account all together? Outside of just making a new steam account?

I was describing the old aegis, that's the joke.
>people making ebin timing builds by buying sacred relic, demon edge, platemail, chainmail, cloak of resistance and banking gold for claymore and aegis recipe at the same time

buy a goypendium and play international ranked

>buy a goypendium
user

Yeah, intentionally bring yourself to 0mmr then start climbing up again and see how far you get

yes but his chance is very low.
he's stronger, taller, younger and has a reach advantage, he also has a lot of power but i doubt he'd be able to connect with maywheather's jaw
mcgregor can't win a boxing match but he can go in for a lot of damage in the clinches and try to surprise mayweather to get his power in, that's more or less his only shot, he's gotta cheese it.

How do you deal with those friends who tilt off the earth, yell at their own stack as if it was a pub, and start arguing and blaming their own friends in discord instead of just taking the loss and moving on?

Who is Nara and what happened?

How is s4 taking it?

i mean, he jerk off to a man.

singsing is alpha unlike s4. he is pretty confident irl and chose to pursue a pro career instead of getting jebaited by a girl.

He just wants to enjoy some cheese

cock cheese?

digital hoe

?????????

Some detective found out that her photos were copied and cropped from another girl's instagram. The real "nara" allegedly looks like a pre-plastic surgery korean rather than a post-surgery one.

>playing with a retard like that
why? just solo q

You know it

Technically speaking, he fapped to a fictional character.
It isn't different from fapping to a doujin made by a male author.

simple i don't have any

block and report

I started that thread feels good man

that makes sense

-Upon learning Reincarnation, Wraith King gains 5 stacks. Upon dying while having any stacks, Reincarnation will trigger and Wraith King will respawn with 20% HP for each stack he had at the time of death. This removes all stacks. Stacks replenish at a rate of 1 every 40/24/8 seconds. Wraith King cannot reincarnate after dying at the end of wraith form unless he has at least 4 stacks.

This kind of mental gymnastic is the only way that he doesnt start being delusional about not being gay

thanks for the fap

too much bullshit, the buff he wants is joing crit and lifesteal together (similar to CK) and getting a new spell.

that's retarded.
better idea:
>aghs upgrade
upon death WK reincarnates as 2 heroes. both have all of his skills items and a full hp/mana poll
one hero is regular wraith king, the other is spooky.
after 40 seconds the spooky king dies.
if WK dies while spooky king is still alive, spooky king become WK.

is Adelaide the nara of d2g

Quick rundown on Nara?

>EE is streaming where Febby was sitting at the fnatic house
>he's captaining again on pos1
I think this is pride at this point
He could be playing comfy pos4 where his fuck-ups don't snowball out of control and lose the game but no

she's been using some other girls pictures
specifically this girl: instagram.com/byunahyeong/
not sure what the hell she's saying cause it's all in Korean but she seems upset.

>
hes not in SEA yet

I thought Nara was some fat 4/10 white bitch

why are queue times in this game so long