/dg/ Destiny General

PC Beta early access on the 28th, open access on the 29th, ends on the 31st. Same content as the console beta, except Control is on a new map and some mechanics balancing has occurred.

>>>NEWSRESET INFOMAXIMUM FAGGOTRY AKA CLANSLINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD FOR PEOPLE TOO RETARDED TO USE SEARCH AND/OR ARCHIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2095820
youtube.com/watch?v=put9n2L6T7U
destiny2.gamercountdown.com/
twitter.com/ShockAndShaw/status/901582614334541824
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for hunters blaze a path for the rest of us

I just ordered a 1080ti, which comes with D2 for free. Who else is going PC here? I'll still get the PS4 version to play in between console and PC release date. I'm going to be pretty trash on M+B, though.

i wonder what the warlock iron banner armor will look like, hopefully it will have more armor like that hunter

we have a good amount of people going PC here

Post a picture that accurate represents your sentiments after three years of Destiny 1

PC clan already has like 22 people in it, should be a fair few more come release.

>I thought they put Luke there because he's fat and they made a "belly of the beast" joke
>Then I realized te symbol on his sweater

Clever girl

>10 posts early
>wrong info and clan again
t. The Lispy Aspie

The "Trials" pulse rifle from footage might not be from trials. Think about it, these guys played campaign, I doubt bungie turned on the trials for them since they weren't wearing any raid or ib armor, I doubt they'd enable the test players and endgame crucible activity like trials.

What this probably is, is a PVE osiris weapon, OR crucible gunsmith weekly bounties are coming back.

Hey Dragoneye, noticed you fucked up the clans again

I haven't really been in the threads for months. I don't recognize anyone in the PC clan except for Misriah.

bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=2095820

We have an entire expansion dedicted to Osiris so it might be indeed a weapon we can received from an Osiris vendor instead of a trials playlist.

Is PC beta getting farm access?

no. And you're not missing much, it was only accessible for an hour during console beta, and it was stripped of all vendors, kiosks, NPCs, and collectibles.

Lets hope not

youtube.com/watch?v=put9n2L6T7U
the void horns look like there going to be a must-have for sentinel

Good thing they look good.

a lot are probably newcomes to /dg/ or in my case coming back to the general after a long absence of mostly just lurking when I played on PS3.

>Giant "This belongs to my channel" watermark in the top right corner.
>IGN watermark still in the bottom right.

Fucking cancer.

>that pulse rifle
mite b cool

WHOSE READY FOR A WORLDEATER RAID?!

i know, ever since i saw them i wanted them. i think they might be ahamkara bones but since they dont work on titans im not sure

I thought the Cabal raid would just be an assault on a firebase or something but actually entering the maw of a galactic planet devouring ship with a planet sized city or palace on top crowned by either an artificial sun or the traveller is much better.

I'm getting tired of the "Going deep inside X" being constantly recycled as a raid theme.

I wish one raid was outdoors, going up a giant skyscraper or mountainside, with the fight unfolding on the summit as the sun rises in the background.

I do wish the Last City was the location of the raid but I like this Leviathan idea

Personally, I love that shit.

For the Leviathan raid I just hope it's the longest one yet.

it wont be, they specifically said they are casualizing the raids

>Personally, I love that shit.
I don't hate it myself, but too much is too much, they've used that same concept every fucking time so far.

Means it's easy not necessarily short. But we'll see.

Length and difficulty are not mutually exclusive.

He makes the threads early just to force his clan, it's not gonna get fixed until you take charge yourself

>PS4 clan
>went from 60 to 84 members in like the last two days.
>A bunch of people with XBN/BLIZ tag still in there.

Looks like if some people don't learn to get the fuck out, bob is gonna have to start doing some belated spring cleaning soon.

If I recall there should be a cleaning before release, not sure if he'll be role calling through bungie.net or here

Who else getting in the mood

Watching Venus Wars

I'm hoping for daimyo robes or something

Bob why'd you let lovelucky into the clan? Just about everyone else is just a memer that's pretty chill to play with but this dude is pure cancer.

where is dr pavel im cia

Wotm has that wall segment

If horsefucker gets kicked then every other cancer shitposter needs to get kicked as well

Reading comprehension.

Fuck off lovelucky.

I didn't mean it like "bungie already did it a little bit stop being entitled"

But they've proven they can do outdoor segments so I don't think a raid that is outdoors is out of the question

I want a raid that's like, The Raid. At least a section with a hardcore fight up a tower

>Destiny 2 moving towards more Clan shit
>Perk on Clan Banners
>Clan Rewards
>Clan Levels and Season

>BLIZZARD REGIONS IN DESTINY 2
>can only play or join with other players who have selected the same region
>have to quit Destiny 2, change region then relaunch every time you want to change regions
>online friends do not appear in your Friends List if your regions don't match
>online clan members do not appear in your Clan Roster if your regions don't match

>a local clan won't have a fraction of autism and playtime as /dg/ (or you)

Yeah, that sounds like it is going to suck when it comes around to group finding. Has the PC clan figured out what region they are going to be set to so everyone knows which one they need to be in for easy lfg?

That fucking helmet yo.
Fuck yea.

the answer is obviously NA

Well that's the idea of a dungeon you retard

Except it was three years

destiny2.gamercountdown.com/

WE IN SINGLE DIGITS MOTHERFUCKERS.

>Well that's the idea of a dungeon you retard

>Doesn't know a difference between a dungeon and a raid.
>Calling others retard.
>Thinks Raids can only be underground.

Keep us posted.

>Joff, Jiro, Inter, and Mister Pony are all in the PS4 general.

Shit's going down the drain faster than I can keep up.

>people paid 100 bucks to watch a black man dance around a leprechaun

Finally something worse than buying silver in Destiny.

1,500 bucks actually

to those freaking about reigon play on pc: it's confirmed that one set of characters can play on na and eu

twitter.com/ShockAndShaw/status/901582614334541824

You're not quite understanding what's bothering people.

>Every time you play, you need to pick which half of your friends you want to play with, and which half to lock out.
>I-its okay t-though because o-one set of c-characters.

Nah, fuck that.

>Gold traders
>Region locks
>CE cheaters
>Most toxic playerbase on the planet
>Blizzard client

But hey, 60(Maybe)FPS, right?

Ya fagits ready to stream another 77 hours?

inb4 Cayde 6 - Dumbass

seems like that the consolecucks are still mad that their game got a pc port

She's not a smartass.
She's a "little TOO cool headed ass".

nah, I'm glad PCbros are going to get to experience a series I enjoy

=)

>console only
>"destiny is shit"
>pc port with the sequel
>"destiny is pretty good, and anyone that says otherwise is a console baby"
At least you mustard race retards will get normal people interested in it.
Hopefully that keeps player counts up in more than just trials or leet og strat raid speed runs while only using melee with using echolocation to control your character.

>with using
While using only echolocation*

It's okay though because my cousin's boyfriend paid and I went over to watch

HOL UP

*SMACKS LIPS*

WUTCH U SAYIN'

*PICKS HIS GOLD TEETH*

WUT U BE TALKIN' BOUT

*STEALS YOUR BIKE*

WE WUZ GUD AT VIOLENCE N' SHITE?

but destiny was shit at release
quit being so retarded

in other words, I tried so hard, and got so far...

what ethnicity is she supposed to be?

Indian?

Yea, it was pretty bad for a out 4 months.
Then got better and better over the course of 3 years.
Ask someone that doesn't play destiny what they think, and the info they have will be 3 years old. And also in the form of a negative opinion.

mixed
Turk

Did anyone else see this weird ass warlock helmet? I'm thinking it's gotta be exotic

>turks
>in germany

sounds about right, honestly

at least she's kinda qt

why the fuck would you lose progression switching regions?

Shaxx when?

good that youre proving my point

Reminder that it is not eating a planet, it is eating the Traveler. Notice that our big white orb has an internal skeleton structure just behind the outer shell. Then look carefully at the object being eaten by the Leviathan, it has similar broken exposed struts on its bottom (though stylized and blurry). The bottom of the sphere is incidentally also where the Traveler's battle damage is most extensive.

why would they want to eat the traveler? dont they need it to use its light?