cycle-ergo.com

For those in commie countries:
a2bikes.co.uk/

No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

1st for kawa

Saison

redpill me on why everyone in the last thread hates this bike so much.

We posting snowy bikes?

Yeah! :3

More of the same cheap-ass, India-built, low displacement single cylinders that fill no real niche besides being a cheap ass first bike on craigslist in a few years.

Kawaiisaki a best.

That’s fucking awesome. Kawi pwr!

poo in loo bike with a lumpy engine

it's not as good or as cheap as the competitors, It doesn't warrant the price. I think it looks good though.

>tfw never snow

based kawaiisaki posters

Why not buy the Honda 300. It'll outlast the BMW 3x over

I wish I could put studded tires on and have fun but if I get caught they will probably take away my car license too... ;_;

:3

>warm af out (40f)
>ice on side streets still not melted
>still getting salt spray off roads

fug

Don't be a puss put some acf50 on your bike and ride

Thinking about buying this beauty
Its only $5000 up here In Canada boys
(Honda Crf250L 2017)
>>

Would the Vulcan S be a good starter bike? I'm wanting a cruiser that isn't a Harley.

How much is a wr250?

Don't bother if you don't have money to fix the rear shock. Bottoming out on every pothole gets tiring

just buy a used jap bike

translation: i want a cruiser but i'm poor

2018 WR250R is pushing 9k after taxes. I would prefer the 2018 WR250Rbut its my first bike idk if thats to much for me

[bent frames intensifies]

Im like 140 lbs bro you sure?

are you cute?

I was bored tonight so I decided to give the baiku a good clean. Hopefully it doesn't rain for a couple of days

This homo faggotry needs to stop.

>Team Green a best

Because if you wanted a low displacement single naked you'd buy the better poo bike the 390 Duke. Plus any 300 ptwin is better than that single and costs the same.

Only gays ride dual sports

Get a real bike

Pic not related I hope

What's wrong with a cruiser? I'm just starting out and think it'd be a good choice.

Nothing. It’s probably the healthy choice. Like eating an apple instead of fries.

I agree. Sell your starter bike Dual Sport little girl and buy a real bike like an Africa Twin.

Get a fuckin cruiser bud They are great.. WHere do you live?

>Africa Twin
Bro when you live in canada where its literally fucking bush for days why not ride a duel sport. I dont need a pimped out bike that i cant use off road

>live in canada

You're not making a great case for your heterosexuality here

fuck off

What's a cool sticker I can put on my bike that isn't a WAT sticker?

A cursed dbt sticker

Anime sticker (large)

This

I pre ordered some Chad peeks from the osg thread.

Can't go wrong with anime.

Shut your whore mouth, Suzuki is best

What bike is this tho

I think it’s a ZRX1100 with tasteful mods

Why can't I stop thinking about these cute little Honda MW110 Benlys?
Has anyone here ridden one?

Forgot to post pic.

It’s just a ducking scooter man. Unless you need for commute you will get bored real fast.

I don't really like scooters and even if I did, a 110cc one wouldn't suit my needs.

Also CT110 > MW110 erry day

Is there any hunk of shit motorcycle that can reliably be bought in the US for less than 1k?

Just want a shitty first bike for cheap as humanly possible. Only requirement is to be able to keep it running for at least a year with at worst a 50/50 road/wrench split.

Ninja 250 or any old jap bike that hasn't sat since the dawning of time.

looks like shit, dumbass

Excellent post, friend.

Indiana

rough.

i bet your're a bit of a stud. wanna meet up?
:3
im a girl (male) btw

dirtbikes r gay

IIRC the Vulcan S is a good bike, but if i were to go back to cruisers, it'd be an Indian

Bought my first bike last week lads (GPX250), i'm fanging around the burbs with no dramas but seem to struggle with slowing down/stopping.

Should i be downshifting and releasing the clutch for each gear? should i just pull the clutch in and hold it until i get closer to the corner? im engine braking way too early and barely seem to use the brakes.

thx lads

>ninja 250

damnit charlie go away stop judging my smol byke :

>open garage
>see this smug cunt
Would you?

Putting a down payment on a 2018 Ural Gear Up today, I know you guys love them. I know there is one other dude who has one on here, you still alive?

>1915+103
>Buying Ural
Either you're a boomer or a Soviet simpathizing soyboy

>down payment

post 999.png

It's literally the Australian version of 666.png

I was bored of the Versys within 4 months of ownership.

Should have gotten a GS 500. You literally can't get bored of the memes.

First bike? Buy a beater. A cheap beater. A cheap, ugly, nasty beater. Like a whore you wouldn't even feel bad slapping and giving a bleeding lip after doing her raw and not paying her. Real nasty.

Then ring it for all it's worth. Really lean it over. Bounce it over holes and dips and bumps. Pretend you know what leaning feels like. Experience wind like you've never experienced cold before. Oops did I say cold? I meant sweat and sunburn and cracked skin and absolutely thorough exhaustion from exposure to the elements. Then go back to the dealer realizing you need a windscreen. Get charged waaaaaaay too much for one. Walk out with saddle bags and saddle bag mounts and pillion bags and pillion bag mounts and tank bags and bark busters and oh shit just harden the fuck up and get back riding.

Buy a beater because you have no idea what the fuck you're doing so why would you put yourself in a position IN ORDER TO FUCK UP and then go "Hmm, I think spending as much money as possible on crashing and embarassing myself is the WISER of both options".

Beat it up and be proud of it.

You should be releasing the clutch every time.

Blip the throttle and release the clutch quickly, it's easier.

You'll get a feel for it.

Only if you're a retarded attention whore who craves them (You)'s.

Thanks for the (You), friend.

Are you fucking kidding. At least on the Versys I didn't have to continuously hold back the urge to vomit and jump off the bike into an immediate full sprint to A) get away from it and B) go faster than it.

Jesus christ if I left a GS500 out next to a packet of Saxa Salt it'd rust overnight. It's so fucking garbage if I left it with the keys in the ignition in any African neighborhood, it would be given a proper burial by sunrise. If a GS500 was any more trash of a bike, I'd have to put it in a town council-taxed bag so that the rubbish collection could tow it away. If that bike was any fucking nastier, the prostitute of a motorcycle would be paying ME after I rode it.

Jesus hell at least attempt to make it look like you haven't been riding for less than a year. That is painful, kid.

The GS500 is objectively the best beginner bike.
> mileage
It's a mid-sized 4stroke twin cylinder bike, so it drinks less than 6 liters per 100 km.
> handling
It handles nothing like a supersport, spoiling you for when you get something else. But it can also corner much better than something like a cruiser, and actually uses its entire rear tire unlike a Ninja 250.
> brakes
They are complete shit and their only redeeming feature is that they're disc brakes. This is good because the longer braking distance forces new riders to plan ahead and start braking early. No ABS means they learn to brake properly I'd they don't want to get shrekt.
> power
It sits right at the power limit for A2 bikes which is great for euros. It's torquey enough to be faster off the line than most cars you'll encounter in the city. But it also feels relatively gutless so a) it's forgiving of mistakes and b) you can ride it at the limit without putting yourself into too much danger. It reaches up to 180 km/h which is fast enough for highway riding.
> carbs
It being carbed means that if you run into problems, you can learn to fix them yourself instead of heading to the mechanic every time.
> seating position
Upright, slightly forward means it's a neutral riding position so you can figure out what you want afterwards. The seat is relatively uncomfortable making literally every other bike after it will feel like heaven on your ass.
> price and availability
Parts and the bikes themselves are cheap and plentiful. If you crash and fuck up one of your fairings it's 40 euros to replace it with original parts. Engine needs little maintenance. Beginner riders are typically not financially independent, so this is a big plus for them.
> suspension
It's a budget suspension factoring into the overall low cost of getting a GS 500. If you want better suspension it's easy to swap. Therefore it gives beginners an opportunity to learn working on suspension while keeping the cost manageable.

Seems there's a few nobikes ITT that need educating.

4/48

You will see the light eventually.

It's a proven fact that owning a GS 500 makes you 14 times more likely to get plenty of (You)s.

Or for the same money I can get a 90s naked CBR250 and actually not complain about everything and have fun while I ride.

maybe I'll post where you work

>250
LOL

You sure get upset over bike pictures in a bike thread.

I hope you're enjoying this viewing of the Best Beginner Bike pictures. There's plenty more to come.

How do I actually turn?
Where would I position myself in the seat? as far back as I can (because tallfag on smol bike)? How do into lean? Basically break down how you take a corner for me.
Please, my tendies are embarrasing

i love spyke
why don't they have a better online presence so i can buy more of their shit?

Watch Twist of the Wrist 2.
Look where you want to go. Counter-steer. Congratulations, you're turning. I learned this the hard way

Threadly reminder that brandfagging (and at this point GS500 memeing) are likely to be false flag shitstirring by our resident autist(s). Please keep calm and post whatever motorcycle shit you like