/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #173

rapes you gently edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 is out.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0

Rough Guide: pastebin.com/yKjNkSME (WIP) (Also, obviously spoilers)

MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
The Dungeon of Lulu Farea: Kill,Screw, Marry!: mega.nz/#!wN5ClAzZ!JY2-SUDPUhOhTQaQXJQ0sbLfrQQLWPB4wI0n4wwPitw

Previous Thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

b.dlsite.net/RG07939/archives/51735458.html
pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
mega.nz/#F!QZBSwJzY!7xsBV2mOSFByeoIwLPSgZA
b.dlsite.net/RG07939/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sorry guys I let it die
I failed you

are these threads dead now?

We all failed you.

I love little girls

You're damn right you did...

Gentle, loving, non-fatal sex with a shikibus!

>loving, non-fatal sex with a shikibus!
You cannot have these things with a shikibus.
They don't understand love, they're going to kill you.

Was Lilith fighting at full power? If so, she's weak.

reach into your screen user

I'll do my part to liven things up!

Well, if anything, there's an update at the end of the month

That's just in 5 days! But then the patch would be invalidated again...

Come on guys, I was only gone for a few hours.

Is LoC2 even a big deal? There's no new scenes or plot relevant information, they're just bonus fights that 90% of players can't even reach let alone beat.

>traps you in her sweater
>press your face into her breasts
>wraps her thighs around you
>have slow, gentle sex
>runs her hand lovingly through your hair
>whisper soothing words into your ear
>tilt you face upwards to kiss you
>energy drain
>stops before endangering your life
>allows you to suck on her breasts to regain energy
>repeat

is this possible?

Can she even stand up?

For me it is. I spent more time in LoC than I did in the part 1 main game. Also, it might have more story hints like Sonya Mazda/Maiyu

Akazawa red did a succubus ss comic where that was the premise,
dried fish but then boob replenished.

>Make a game with over 200 playable characters
>Everyone just uses these fucks
Loli was a mistake

It felt really tedious for me, going through floor after floor using the same skills turn after turn... it's not very fun.

Can they even drop a hint at this point? Unless Alice 1 or someone has another form they want to show off we know everyone or we get some nobody.

We haven't seen White Rabbit fight. This whole time we thought of her as a pushover, part 2 showed her as incredibly powerful. Nero even admits that he was left unconscious after their fight.

Easily. There are still a lot of unanswered questions
>What exactly is Nuruko, how was she made, and who made her
>What exactly is Hild, how was she made, and who made her, and what is the endgame of the scientists and master of the future lab.
>What happened to Marcellus and why is he doing what he's doing
>What is Neris and Nero's endgame and how much do they know
>How did Illias make the new archangels
>How did Alice 1 beat Illias
>What is the White Rabbit's ultimate goal
>What is Chaos Black Alice's goal assuming that it's not simply to have fun
>What is Sonya's relationship with Adramalech and why can Apoptosis absorb the power and consciousness of living creatures? Also what are the possible ramifications of that? It seems like a really weird feature for them to have if they are simply just created stop the spread of chaos.
>What exactly is the will of spacetime and why is it set up the way it is? If Chaos is the natural, original state of the universe then why it trying so hard to prevent that

Et cetera

Part 1 and Part 2 dropped big twists. You don't seriously think that Part 3 is going to be a clear ride to the end where we love love giga Black Alice and call it a day do you?

what if we find out after part 3 there is a part 4 with no clear indication of when it will end?

>using any of the banditos other than your greatest ally, vanilla

That wouldn't make sense since Part 2 is referred to as the "middle" part.

There were some threads left unresolved in the VN though. Things like Marcellus's backstory or how Alice I defeated Ilias could go unexplained simply due to how the story is presented.

>There were some threads left unresolved in the VN though.
TT said that there could be MGQ spin-offs but no more main games.

>part 2 showed her as incredibly powerful. Nero even admits that he was left unconscious after their fight.
I'm pretty sure you just made that up no one else has said nothing like that

Source...

>Nero even admits that he was left unconscious after their fight
Where? The closest we've seen Nero to loosing a fight is when he said "I thought i was gonna die" when there was two Tamamos.

Is there a submissive monster girl in mgq?

>nothing
Meant anything

When you give him his glasses back in Yamatai he blanches and says he was left unconscious.
>said "I thought i was gonna die" when there was two Tamamos.
He says the opposite in fact. Alice/Ilias somberly lament that victory in Grangold costed Nero and Neris's life, he walks out while saying "Nah."

Remi

No, she bullies you too.

How do I enter the sewers in Grangold again? Are those monsters forever lost to me now?

Sure!
>ルカと彼を取り巻く先品世界は、「もんむす・くえすと!。ぱらどっくすRPG」でいちおう幕引きとなっています。。外伝的な作品が絶対に出ないとは断言できませんが、今のところその予定は全くありません。。
b.dlsite.net/RG07939/archives/51735458.html

Because Rami makes her.

Dog girl?

So making videogame fanfiction is okay with Torotoro.

>videogame fanfiction
Is that even remotely similar to a side story?

There should be fusion in MGQ.

Wow thread's already dead by now, that't quite quick. Anyways I'm just gonna do my usual thing before someone else does. Doesn't matter if Voreanon posted yet, just matters that they get their (you)

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

If only you loved this thread enough to keep it alive.

>that't quite quick

Oh fuck, I mean't to say "that was quite quick"

That's essentially what spinoffs are though.

It's made by the author though.

I mean I technically am keeping the thread alive just by posting

Do you think that user from the last thread will be able to do it? upload an already bitbucket'd version of part 2 with all of part 1 already in it? I don't think it's even possible, if it were one of yous would have done it already.

It's not the same. Just because like Rogue One not being held in the same regard as the original trilogy.

I'm the wrong user

Fine, give 30 minutes.

Too little, too late.

Well now, this should be interesting.

Why not just do it yourself? It only takes a few minutes.

I've tried many times it's impossible.

I didn't think on it til now and I can't do it because I'm phone posting til Monday

It's not entirely your fault.
/gsg/ sperged out and made three new threads. within 10 minutes.
Or at least that's what the list of deleted threads says on the archive.

Jeez, these new BFs in part 2 are all pretty strong. I get that these are supposed to be the upper tier of humanity but some of these are borderline Queen-tier.

They have to be if they're in the monster dominated north... besides, stats aren't necessarily indicative of strength.

>stats aren't necessarily indicative of strength.
I get what you mean, but that's explicitly wrong. Higher stats are straight up better than low stats. Obviously race/trait can make up for a stat deficit, but high stats are always better. So they are indicative of strength, to a degree.

Why is this not translated yet!?!!?
exhentai.org/g/1072953/909030cd5a/

It's been more than 30 minutes...

user
It's not doable

Okay? I can't make MEGA upload faster. The only reason I'm even doing this in the first place is because I planned on backing up my MGGG folder anyways and have been putting it off for the past 2 weeks.

>tfw no vampire gf is coming to give you immortality
>tfw you'll never see a angel/monstergirl
>tfw no magic
>tfw no qt's to save
fugg i was hoping it'd numb the pain but all it did was make it worse and just help me realize that regardless of what i do I'll eventually succumb to mortality i almost wonder if I'm stuck in a curse of sorts and it's all an elaborate plot by a monster and the subtle not so subtle hints are there for me to escape my """"allies"""" but then i realize it's all just a false hope that this reality is a fake and something better awaits me, But this is it there's nothing better only worse.

Ooooh shit, posting Lilith inspired me to see.
And it's out.
exhentai.org/g/1105729/5684328a14/

Another Translation When!?!!?

Thanks...

When it does get done, make sure you clarify for the stupid that it's got the part 1 pics in it already so we aren't filled with "Do I need part 1 for this?" questions.

It has everything you could ask for!
>Hand-holding
>Kissing
>Having your soul sucked out through your penis by a beautiful woman

We haven't died like that in a long time

You deserve a (you) more than I do

pastebin.com/AvCBLMh4

If you're in your 20s/30s than it's fairly likely you'll live to see aging figured out, which means you'll probably live for centuries if you want to. That goes for pretty much everyone in this thread.

With longer lifespans, tech will start going crazy due to the increasing amount of scientists. So you might also get to see gene engineering capable of creating monster girls in your lifetime.

All you have to do is keep living.

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

>aging
>ever solved

>Implying it won't be used for malicious purposes like stripping me of my free will and turning me into a machine who builds cars basically denying me death.

It's almost certainly going to happen in the next century, probably sooner depending on how fast computer learning progresses.

user... sooner or later you're going to die... don't let your life go to waste because of some mistaken notion that you will always have more time... I'd rather live a brief life in the sun than a century in the shade...

I'd rather live a thousand years as a slave if it meant i had something to do every morning to give me a peaceful state of mind at the end of the day knowing i did something rather then nothing.

I'll enjoy my centuries in the sun, thanks.

>aging is solved
>is restricted to a select few, exceptions made for the particularly wealthy
>sterilizations and eugenics re-implemented to combat overpopulation, food modified to most optimally feed the populace
>mass riots and social upheaval occur, anti-immortal sentiment sweeps the nation

We might have monster girls, true, but we'll also have a lot more problems to add to the already hefty pile.

Here
mega.nz/#F!QZBSwJzY!7xsBV2mOSFByeoIwLPSgZA

Thanks!
Replace the OP link with this.

New update from TT
b.dlsite.net/RG07939/
It explains the new LoC features.

Oh, wow, you actually did it, you absolute madman. Now I'm staying up longer than I thought because this. thanks man.

>is restricted to a select few, exceptions made for the particularly wealthy
Impossible.
>sterilizations and eugenics re-implemented to combat overpopulation, food modified to most optimally feed the populace
Overpopulation is a non-issue
>mass riots and social upheaval occur, anti-immortal sentiment sweeps the nation
This is possible, but wouldn't be a huge issue. At the end of the day, a lot of people would be happy to not have to age.

Do you hate yourself that much that you can only imagine yourself serving others... The only person stopping you from doing something is yourself...
Cling to your denial... but in your final moments when you ponder your life, what will you feel? Regret? Shame? Resignation? If you live life the wrong way, you will pay...

is Alma NTRing Luka from Alice and Luka?

Interesting, good to see that he's trying new things rather than just simply updating the labyrinth.

Woah man, your ellipses are really challenging my world view here.

Nice man, I know what I'm doing tomorrow after the court shit.

Here is what it says
>では約束通り、結婚相手を選んでもらう!。本当に好きな方にプロポーズするのだ!
>So as promised, choose your future wife!
Propose to the person you truly like!

I know who I'm proposing to!

She would just call you an idiot.

no i value human life accordingly mine included.
Had i been born in the time of the k nights I would've died under a religious cause had i been born in the time of Adolf Hitler i would've met my demise at the hands of the Angel of Death, had i been born in the Soviet Union i would've likely also met my death in a Gulag, Had i been born in the US at the same time I would've also been sent to my death more then likely.
But i wasn't instead i was sent to a school expected to conform to the mold to become one with the state to become a cog in the machine instead i was ejected deemed a failure a fuckup So here i am now 30 years later instead of being granted a swift quick and painless shameless death i will die a humiliating death a disgrace to those who have come before me.
I'd Gladly serve another for eternity if it meant i did something to show my worth to show my life my existence my ancestors work and those who came before me was not in vain but was to serve my masters reign for eternity to do their bidding even if it meant stripping myself of all humanity to rid myself of everything I'd gladly do it, That would give me purpose and to give those who came before me closure and them peace though we would be separated I'm sure they would be proud knowing i accomplished something.

You know it to be true.

It's better than being turned into charcoal.