/digi/ Digimon General

Can't Stop Human/Robot Love Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dammit guys. You let the last thread die so quick that the fujofags are our last hope

No it was deleted. Some asswipe must have reported the old post, because the older thread still had like 10 mins of life left.

Fuck the mods.

Last thread didn't die naturally, janitor must be a homosexual drawings of children enthusiast

>old /digi/ thread has a Digimon pic as the OP
>deleted
>new /digi/ thread has some homo couple pic as the OP
>still active

I see mods are still fags, as usual.

>homosexual

user pls. Yuujin isn't human so he probably doesn't identify as male. This is something else entirely.

digisexual?

He's not even digital, just a plain old robot

Is it gay if I want to see Haru's heart, soul, and will be destroyed and I get off on that!?

Considering he is a pretty advanced android, lived and acted like normal humans and managed to fool people, he can identify as a male.

I can read spic. Is it up already?

>Rei: Was acting like a faggot part of your plan?

Spanish subs are up.

This was a gay episode.

>Den'emon Shinkai created Minerva, which Leviathan was a part of
>Leviathan is basically Yuujin's parent
>this technically makes Yuujin Haru's cousin

Homosexuality, robophilia, incest, and pedophilia. Why is this allowed in my cartoons for children?

It's not pedophilia. Yuujin is 14 so it's legal over there

I'm talking about all the perverts that are jerking off to the thought of Yuujin inserting his metallic dick inside Haru's extremely tight underdeveloped asshole.

Yeah just saw it. Goddamn, if only edgemaster Rei was still around. He would have told the fucking dumbass green haired slut to fuck off and stop thinking about ginger penis.

Saving Hajime was a mistake.

Leomon

I would have posted something but I refuse to post on threads with gay pics, so I will wait to the next one.

>but I refuse to post on threads with gay pics

So you haven't posted since last year? Before Appmon came out?

If you could change Deltamons design, how would you go about it?

For me it would definitely be its main head's nose. That fucking thing is terrible and the white only makes it worse in this case. Or give it ears

Also, what would you say fits thematically as its Child form, assuming it doesn't have to follow Wikimon routes as long as it makes sense

I would make it's body look more like knigth instead of a dinosaur, and change the heads on it's hand to Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon instead of the bootleg Skullgreymon/Metalgreymon it has

fuck you, hes perfect just the way he is

Nokia, dont you have better things to do. Like fighting for digimon rights or something?

NANI?!? JINZO NINGEN DA ZE?!?

I just finished cyber sleuths and well it's one of the best games I ever played.

I just wished they added SLinks or something to hang with your freinds better, also I kinda wish the MC wasn't such a generic cut-in. The battles could also use some work though.

Still I love the plot, characters, art-style, music, writing.

>I refuse to post on threads with gay pics
What about female gay?

Dude mah Boi Takumi has plenty of personality. He watched S.T.A.L.K.E.R, tells rich girls to their face that they are hungry hoes, and beats the shit out of a dude in badly rendered Slenderman Cosplay.

Boring and unoriginal

Hoo boy at this rate we are going to get some real "Fun" posts again..

Cute!

I wouldn't, I'd just make a recolor of V-mon named Λ-mon to be its Child form.

A I D S

C A T

Umm, hold on, why AIDS? Her sickness is more like cholera or the Black Plague.

*MEI intensifies*

If anything its more like Rabies. Also its something of a minor meme at this point, and flies of the tongue easier than black plague cat.

In any case, I'm curious as to how the outbreak got resolved 12 years ago. If I had known a reboot had occurred, I would have been less insanely jealous of my little brother. He had a Digimon when I only had a Digivice, so you know.

When's my nigga Bancho Mamemon gonna be in a game? Be nice to have a less retarded looking Mega for the Mamemon family available.

>Posting on a post with gay pic announcing to everyone that he would have post something
A degenerate person like you shouldn't be here

Why the heck are the nipples censored

Where has this guy gone to?

Never, because banchos suck.

...that's actually smart

What?

Went back to Murica, to perfect his WhatsApp I guess.

You´re still dead Osamu, reboot aint bringing you back.

I wonder if we'll get the sistermon's in the eng release

Furry

Well it'll be PS4 exclusive in NA, so dlc won't be an issue.

Which is better? Appmon or Tri?

Both have their ups and downs. Kinda expecting most people here to say Appmon though, since almost everyone here seems to hate tri. I think they are both fine..

bump

So far tri, but if movie 5 turns out as shit as movie 4, that could change.

Lady Gaga?

The have up and down, but Appmon wins overall.

Japanese people shit on tri. Tri movies have been on downward trend in revenue and the DVDs have also gotten many poor reviews n Japanese Amazon. It's more embarrassing since it's an OVA series with theatrical release.

It will be for both PS4 and Vita, just like CS.

He might come back in the last episode to become CEO of L Corp again after the kids defeated Leviathan.

TURN V TURN
TURN V TURN

More or less.

bump

You know how would you improve tri. Like the general setting and characters (Meiko,Meicoomon Daigo etc.) have to stay but how would you have made the plot?

God damn i hate those fucking angles in cyber sleuth!

The camera angles can be somewhat annoying I admit.

I'm fine with Maki and Daigo, Aids cat and Meiko can fuck off.

Yeah, except the question was, how to improve the story with all the characters and roles present, not which characters to remove. Otherwise this would be too easyLike hell how would you make Meiko/Meicoomon better in tri.

In Japan. It is going to go the way of N0 in NA and be PS4 exclusive.

why has bamco been trailblazing the new regional exclusives method of cancer? I mean I have a ps4 and no vita but it's still retarded
and it's not just digimon, they pulled the inverse with xenoverse 2, making it an all platform release globally but ps4 exclusive in japan, it's just asanine

Remove all references to 02 after the first movie. Have Gennei appear as just a cloaked figure and have him force Ogremon to digivolve to Titanmon for the climax of movie 2

Oh raped and killed. And not exactly in that order.

please do not bully mei, she is a good girl

You know usually I would wonder about how that would be good storytelling in tri, but then I remembered that we have unregistered sex offender Gennai on the loose since Loss came around so its not that unlikely...

brotherfucking slut, you're not a good girl

What about Sora, how good a girl is she? I mean she had her spine crushed and should have been reduced to a bloody pancake all for her birb.

sora is a very good girl, mimi less so, but people don't bully them like mei

It's already confirmed by Bandai US to be both for PS4 and Vita. N0 was PS4 exclusive because the Vita version ran too poor that they made improvement with the international version of PS4 (and later re-released in Japan). That was not the case with CS.

You do realize that the kids got converted to data in Digital World, right? They won't bleed.

No, it's going to be PS4 exclusive.

Seems like you can't read

bandainamcoent.com/games/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory

They aren't going to release a vita version outside of Japan, it's simply not profitable and they designed it to be a PS4 game initially. A version will exist for the vita in Japan but like Next Order when it goes global, it will be PS4 only. That's business.

You're not the one who made the decision. They will release the Vita version digital only like CS, which cut down the cost and they still get the money from both PS4 and Vita owners. That's business.

>Still no torrents up for the Tri 2 dub

Man, I was really optimistic that we'd at least get a good dub of tri even if the story is boring. Bummer.

No they won't. It will be a PS4 exclusive just like what happened with Next Order.

My third generation of digis (Gankoomon and Ophanimon) on N0 just kicked the bucket, any suggestions for what aim next?

I just want to see if the dub really did add Takeru having a different last name is now due to Takeru's mother remarrying.

From being half-brothers, to divorced, to remarriage; the Ishida/Takaishi soap opera continues.

Alter-B

minervamon

I need to finish the game first for that no?

Not a bad idea, what is the easiest route for her?

it's been a while, but I think a couple paths are through lilymon and monzaemon, so tanemon->pal/arurumon->red veggie/togemon->lilly->minerva would work I guess
and yes, zwart d and alter b are locked until post game

Sound good, any ideas for the second partner?

war or emperor greymon maybe?

So is Try an alternate universe where 02 only happened with Takeru and Hikari and only ended at the end of the digimon Kaiser?

I like the idea of Emperor Greymon, who are the digis that can evolve into him?

well the usual anime line, just branch off before wargreymon, and I think war growlmon maybe

fuck, i mean angels

Gotcha, thanks user

But it already is V-Mon colored.

no

Gammamon would make more sense
Then we could have an Alphamon (child) -> Betamon (adult) -> Gammamon (perfect) -> Deltamon (ultimate)-> Omegamon (super ultimate) line