/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread cute piano girl edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/25/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kTeQSzHGWyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

chiaki

Oh Miu.

Oumaeda is cute! Best pairing!

MONACA~!!!

I want to fuck Kaito! At 5am!

Mugi!

is phat

Koko!
>"56 hours left" to download a demo.

Mitty!

Stop being Australian

Is not a cat abuser!
Isn't it 4am there? Go to sleep.

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

Hey /drg/, rate my badly done OC I consider Miu, Ouma and Nagito to be their cases' instigators

Why is anxiety cute?

Cutest ship.

Yup! I'm watching Mayweather/McGregor. I'm not usually a boxing kinda guy but I'm interested in this one, seeing what all the fuss is about. Thanks for the concern, though!

At least post every killer/attempted murderer.

Pretty bad honestly.

what would you change?

Tojo best mom

Yes

She's so fucking perfect bros

swap gundham and komaeda and put celes in shit tier

I need more Touko in my life

Im impressed with how the English actress for Angie kept how condescending she sounds.

Anxiety is not cute.
Being afraid of everything and everyone is horrible. It causes you to mentally sabotage yourself every time you try to break away from the mold. It's a dead weight constantly making you trip up and make mistakes, become paranoid and then distancing yourself from family and friends because you don't trust anyone anymore.

>Nagito
>reluctant

Also, Tanaka wanting to survive isn't better than Hinata's motives desu, it was pretty selfish, though completely understandable.

I finally remembered what Ouma's dub voice reminded me of.

youtu.be/kTeQSzHGWyw

Kaede big bra

tfw lust for Nee-san

No homo, only big bro-lil' bro.

Komaeda had a shit motive that wasn't better than Hinata's.
>kek I have dementia so I get to make retarded decisions and put all my classmates in danger for HOPE

This traveling stuff is comfy as fuck.

It's not gay if he's you're otoutossu and he's not actually related to you in any way

Adorable

>not wanting to free the world from the psychos who helped destroy it

Do you even HOPE, user? Nagito did nothing wrong.

Such lust for revenge

Rate the v3 cast from cutest to lewdest ahegos

Mental "nakama" bounding > blood relationships > dick unity

He's imotossu when he wears a skirt

Himata's ahoge is the thiccest
Shuichi's is pretty feminine and sensitive from not being exposed and always in his hat

W-wew

Good one.

ahego means orgasm face, sorry for not making that clear. Neat response though

We still haven't seen Saihara's pee-pee, so Shuuichi-chan can be both a girl and a boy.

It's ahegao though

True
I think he meant ahegao, not ahoge

Forgetful baka

Saihara and Yumeno healing Maki with physical affection

Don't romanticize psychological conditions.
Its one thing to dot over fictional characters, but we are real people who are capable of doing really bad things because of our mental states. Either hurting everyone around us or ourselves.

Fuck off already. Amami hates Saihara.

Hello, SHAT, how are you this fine evening?

I want to see all the V3 boys' wingwongs!

Posting best girl!

Big bro Rantarossu loves everyone in V3 even if they're all retarded as fuck, someone should take care of DR youngsters after all.

Fuck off retard.

Shut up

Best trio.

Why are you always so angry?

No he does not. Fuck off with your shitty fanfiction already. Amami would not hang out with Saihara or Kaede or Ouma or Tsumugi or Maki or Kaito or Tenko or Yumeno or Angie or Gonta or Kiibo. He would only hang out with Hoshi, Tojo and Shinguji as they're cool and collected people along with being mature.

Now for the last time fuck off. So sick of seeing this shitty "art".

Kys you stupid dumbass. Amami wouldnt hang out with those two.

Cause you fuckers are so annoying.

PMS

Need a safe space?

Hes playing a character for meme sake.
I can't imagine somebody getting this pissed over drawings of fiction.

Wew-ssu

>Saihara will never give his undergarments to you

What about Miu?

Seething.

Of course she can hang with him!

Normie spin-off when?

Drink bleach.

I forgot about that nasty bitch. Amami would definitely not want to hang out with her

Kys.

No she fucking can't. Shut up already.

Why do you think Amami hates Saihara and the rest of the V3 cast bar Hoshi, Shinguji and Tojo? He never really shows contempt for the people you seem to deem as "not mature enough", if that is even an accurate description of them. It's fine to have your preferences, and for those preferences to not line up with the majority of the fanbase, but acting like a total ass like you do is not that way to go about it.

>Can't admit I like Oumasai in public because either the Oumasai shippers will talk about how canon it is and Saiaka shippers will accuse me of supporting abusive relationships

So that's a yes? Tumblr is that way, honey

Because this is bait for (you)s

Talk to me more user senpai.

Stop posting this shit you literal lobotomite.

I don't give a shit. He clearly doesn't like Saihara nor the other V3 kids except Hoshi, Tojo and Shinguji. Just accept that Amami doesn't fit with your stupid ass fuck ship.

Hes so cool.

Soon I hope.

Kek chill

Take your own advice you cum slurping bastard.

Fuck off retard.

Shut the fuck up you annoying faggot.

The abuse of user senpai gives me a good rape boner.

@187362010
Either you really want (You)s, or you are apparently half brain dead, in which case I feel bad for the social workers who cares for you every day by feeding you and cleaning up the shit you constantly fling at the walls.

I'll talk about Oumasai with you, user. I do neither of those things!

Same here.

Hanging Ouma!
On a rope!

I don't need a safe space though, because I don't get triggered like that. Along you go now

Who has the biggest dick between Amami, Hoshi, Shinguji and Toujo?

Will you knock it off already moron?

Says the fucking retard shipping Amami and Saihara together. You're clearly demented.

You guys are the most stupidest fucking people I've seen in my life.

Toujo

Not until I get the nice release your abuse gives me user, we're thirsty for your thicc rage.

Delete this.

Nice!

Continue please.

You're the one shipping Amami with a guy he doesn't care about and a serial killer

@187362554
>implying that there are any non-demented DR fans in existence
Good joke, SHAT

What the fuck I like Kirumi now.

Why don't you just fuck off? You're pissing me off now. Go away retard.

It's hard to say but I rather they just hang out and play cards together.

Can you shut up already?

Buzz off.

You're a fucking retard. He told Hoshi not to kill himself and he clearly respects Shinguji. They're bros.

Loser.

Triggered

>Suits
Nicce.....

Fuck user do it more, preferably with a dick in your mouth as you cuck me.