>pigfat
>shit engine

could have been much better
esp the vr4

a-at least looks cool

Stealth looks cooler

I can get one in my area for 2k.
Worth?

If it isn't a VR4, no. Standard trims are dogshit.
If it is a VR4, no. Beat to hell VR4s are dogshit.

non vr4's are not even worth the scrap price
VR'4s arent worth the maintenance.
Still cool cars.

Stealth look like shit. GTO looks better

>3000GT
>Thoughts?
It's better than the 2999GT and a bit worse than the 3001GT
I'd try to get a 3001GT if I were you

I guess you should be ready for maintenance like any other car
but I guess since it wasn't that popular parts may be a bit inflated in price.

The Stealth R/T version looks better imo.

Vr4 was coool. Though all versions tended to be maintenance heavy. The normal one is a heavy girl's coupe.

shittier skyline that never tookoff

they are pretty cheap now though so they're a great deal

They have really cramped engine bays. And maintenance heavy. Moreso if it's a vr4. Being a Mistubishi, parts are more difficult to obtain compared to many of it's contemporaries.

Pros:
>cool
>obscure as shit
>said obscurity makes it really interesting
>made by godtier mitsu during their best years

Cons:
>its shit

I own one, and I personally like it alot. May not be the quickest thing on the street, but it is pretty damn comfy. I think the interior is pretty well laid out, everything is right in arms reach. I also haven't had anything really go wrong with it and have had it for over 2 years now. But I did buy it from the original owner who was an older gentleman. If it is in good shape, and is a fair bargain, I say go for it. Btw, mine is a 1993

I really want one, but I'm already tits deep in another project and don't have the tools or space that a gto woukd require.
That said, all the ones around here all have WOMEN DRIVER and SUPERCAR plastered all over the Gumtree ads.

Still want bad.

Its performance is underrated because it doesn't have the cache of it's competitors and it's a maintenance nightmare but it's definitely a cool car

Live in FL?

99% of Skylines that were built are trash user

Show me a TT 4wd car from that era which isn't, even the RWDs, looking at you Z32.

T O Y O T A
O
Y
O
T
A

Ohh yes those ceramic turbine wheels are fantastic

cool as fuck.
active aero
arguably the best looking japanese car of the 90's.
can make lots of power on stock parts
not really reliable
expensive maintenance
most people don't know what it is.
only the vr-4 is worth owning.

I have a 40k mile ceramic turbo. It's comfy.

The weirdest part about them by far is the fact that the 6 speed is stronger than the 5 speed. In every other mitsu, the 5 speed is always more sought after as the stronger box

Also for looks the gto mr and the 3000gt vr4 are the same. Stealth looks weird

It's a shit idea and there's a reason nobody revisited it after Toyota and Hitachi played around with it.

>autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=475972787

dat low millage.

Yeah, didn't US get different turbos while Japan stayed with ceramic? Thinking of the supra but I dunno if it applies to their other cars aswell

Perfect for LS swap.

Looks good but it's shit reliable.

I'm not sure DESU because the only one which was sold in Aus was the 3S-GTE, the J series engines and the RB25 were never actually sold into Ausland, so we only ever got JDM spec cars.

As someone that new to Veeky Forums should get this car as my first?

do you have a lot of money? are you willing to spend hours working on it each week? are you prepared for every bit of electronics on it to fail? then yes, buy it.
if you're not completely dedicated to maintaining it, then no, don't.