Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke
>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements
>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AnimeNewsNet/status/901610230584369153
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
youtube.com/watch?v=8igQwfe5r5U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DEAD GAME
DEAD GENERAL

Shinji is a good boy he dindu nuffin

Unironically ded game.

They better actually give us the Kintoki Event when the month ends at the very least.

What if Shinji just had a better servant?

>"~~!!!"

Why even announce that without a proper date? Of course Okeanos and Kintoki were going to happen, and "soon" means nothing.

Next event when lads?

Summary of what happened on the FGO Panel today and what we can gather from it:

>New releases and dates
-Okeanos Announced
-Kintoki Announced
-New animations showcased
-No date of release for any of this, just "soon"
(in Gilgamesh case this meant 4 days after, on this case we can either expect SOMETHING as soon as the Orion gacha ends, or a week afterwards)

>GudaGuda Event
-Aniplex IDEALLY (as in they dream of) wants North America to have access to the Gag Manga before releasing GudaGuda because they want NA players to understand the references since the event got a fuckton of manga references.
-The same goes for CCC, Aniplex is thinking if we should get the Event without any prior context about CCC, they are thinking possible solutions
-They mentioned EXPLICITELY that YES we will get servants even if we don't get Events
-Aniplex just doesn't feels that it would be akward as fuck to release an event in NA if we don't have any familiarity with it's source material (Blame Normalfags)
>Also mentioned that NO CHARACTERD WILL BE CENSORED ON NA

>What this means & Translation Issues
-Releasing a manga over NA in such short amount of time is simply not possible and delaying the event would fuck up a lot of shit, so it's HIGHLY LIKELY will get GudaGuda on regular schuelde because it would be fucking retarded to skip the event over such inane reason
-However because of the references translators are facing several problems
-Translators mentioned that IF Aniplex decides to gives us events without prior source material released on the US, then it would be awkward for them to translate properly the events because Aniplex would ask them to change/create new dialogues to delete or explain the references that in theory we "would not get" because of no source material.
-They haven't found a solution yet that doesn't involved butchering translation just to avoid references or create OC shit

dumb seamonkeys

Reminder the last two points on this post are pure speculation on the user's part.

Saegusa Yukika (servant when?!)

Nice damage control Aniplex shill.

>-The same goes for CCC, Aniplex is thinking if we should get the Event without any prior context about CCC, they are thinking possible solutions
CCC localization when?

Make a wager with the priest about Mayweather vs. McGregor

So you're not gonna say which points are your 100% opinion or do you want everyone who reads this to believe that this is all fact?

He doesn't really need a better servant, he just needed one that listened to him and validated his existence, basically would've respected him. If he was an official Master for the HGW I could see him summoning based off of Compatibility and getting pretty far, maybe getting something out of it like Waver and changing as a person because of his servant. Remember, Shinji isn't actually a completely bad person, he is fully capable of changing his ways.

>THERE ARE KEKS THAT SPENT MONEY ON THIS DEAD GAME ON THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW

>Also mentioned that NO CHARACTERD WILL BE CENSORED ON NA

Some good news

Will I make it?

No one is crazy enough to do it.
Even if they were to, say, port it to PC, CCC has a fuckton of text.

>no censorship
anti-pedos/reddit btfo

What is with this self-replying shinji guy that just showed up?

I have confidence that they'll figure things out if we're just patient.

NOO I SPENT 10 DOLLARS

What the fuck who would take such a bet

user that was listening to the event here:

I don't know where any of the changing or creating of dialog or "create OC shit" comes from but I didn't hear anything like that. Basically everything I wrote over here is what I heard and recorded, I know my original post about gudaguda sounds pretty bad but I'm just relaying the impression I got from listening, he obviously at no point ever said something like "lol no gudaguda." And to clarify about the updated daily quests, the guy doing the event was a translator so he just said he didn't know anything about the new quests so it doesn't necessarily mean we're not getting them.

not doubting but (yes im doubting) I want source

Did you dab and take a pic there?

Memu is saved

explain

>finally max ascended my Attila
now i just need to grind hands for the next week to get her to 90.

Nothing to do just farm hands for 4 weeks

Actually what happened was a friend of mine texted me and said he was at the Crunchyroll expo, I had no idea he was going there, found out the minute he was walking into the hall. I asked him if he would call me and let me listen but he ended up facetiming instead. So I got to watch it but the quality was limited to whatever wifi he had at the event and couldn't quite make out the videos and stuff.

So now that FGONA is officially dead, what mobage are you guys moving on to?

Quick! Someone post THAT Illya image.

That doesn't sound too bad at least.

I hate mobage, I just play FGO because it's Fate. I'll play this like thrice a day to farm prisms while I do other shit.

MagiReco.

twitter.com/AnimeNewsNet/status/901610230584369153

Better be getting some Apologies for this

We did it tsukibros, we won, we killed fate

>No GUDAGUDA
>No CCC
FUCK THIS SHIT

Minecraft Pocket Edition

This one?

okitafags btfo, better save up for scat now

>tfw clearing out interlude and free quest quartz and casually farming hands
After the grindfest that was dango, this seems pretty nice.

HAHAHAHA SORRY NOBUBROS BUT THIS IS GOLDEN

I'm trying to find any source anywhere reaffirming the GUDAGUDA or CCC thing but I can't find anything. Are we sure it's even true?

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

THREAD THEME

FUCK THE NA TEAM

It's not any confirmed thing. The implication of people who are claiming to have participated is that they have trouble making it mesh when the american audience hasn't experienced the source material. This is NOT any sort of declaration of intent to skip the events, only an admitting of some level of difficulty.

What do?

>literally the only tweets about GUDAGUDA are from people greentexting on Twitter and/or are obviously from here

>no dates
you incompetent motherfuckers had ONE job and you fucked it up

Who the fuck cares about the Guda references, nobody gives a shit about those in NA.

Just give us the rewards and monuments goddamn'it

>lead translator flatly says he doesn't want to work on GUDAGUDA
>he thinks the event will come with any quality or speed

Free her and embrace her, Liz is a good girl!

because the user just posted that the guy at the panel was using gudaguda as an example about how something with little context would be hard to translate. to everyone else it doesn't mean much, to Veeky Forums it means gudaguda is cancelled.

well it's not gonna happen this year if they can't translate it that's for sure

I don't have any sort of transcript, but the implication from the original poster was less "I don't want to work on it" and more "I wish we could've worked on it like this so we don't confuse people".

So the whole "GUDAGUDA and CCC are cancelled or delayed" thing is just anons pulling shit out of their asses?

>smugredman.exe
huh

Just got back, what happened?

>not playing for the text

Even if the lead translator said he didn't want to work on it, it's not up to him, it's his job to do it when he's told to do it.

what's with all the doomposting?

People make assumptions and make shit up, people go insane

We got BTFO

So what about CCC where they said they were still in discussions about how to handle events like that and that they would get us the servants somehow. That isn't a stamp of reassurance that we're getting every event in a timely manner
We'll get it but look forward to a garbage script

Nine parts shit out of asses, three parts mistaking tone and poor delivery through a game of internet telephone, one part deepest cynicism interpreting anything short of blatant and wild affirmation as eternal condemnation.

Essentially yeah, it's just difficult to implement them without prior source material being localized so they're considering options. Meanwhile I'm waiting for Okeanos.

>We'll get it but look forward to a garbage script
Considering the level of quality the translation has been thus far, minus the pretty good Orion stuff, I was already expecting garbage so whatever.

This is a cup dressed as a cat.

100%.

Does the Fate VN even have an official translation? Who are they even holding shit off for?

They confirmed that NA will get a special version of Jack with no clothes at all.

And instead of her self-stun Jeanne will get +5000atk power using her NP.

Beyond pathetic announcement today that pretty much amounted to
>Yeah we're going to be adding okeanos eventually

It does not. Mirror Moon is a fan circle, popular as their translation patch became.
However, all Fate anime (except Apocrypha as it's ongoing) have received both licensed subs and official dubs.

Almost too sexy

No it doesn't, aniplex is dumb

For anyone that's curious someone in the QA actually asked about the VN getting a translation. He said he had no idea if that would happen but would love to do it. He was then asked about H scenes and said if it ever happened it would be Realta Nua and added that Sakura had the best H scenes.

Will it improve her waving?

No but they can circumvent that with the anime adaptions which all got dubs.

>needing the VN when you have a perfectly good anime adaptation

But how will the american audience possibly grasp the subtitles of Saber Alter? Better hold off on that

Type-Moon doesn't want any of their self published work into the West only 3rd party please understand Nasu is a xenophobe

Faster

Do you know Payl Bunyan?
youtube.com/watch?v=8igQwfe5r5U

Who animated Carnival Phantasm? Deen, right?

This is hardly true. Nasu wasn't even aware of a western audience until Fate/Extra's release, even. He was honestly surprised that such a thing existed.
Of course, by that point Mirror Moon's patch had been out forever and people are rightly wary of licensing something that has made circles through the interested fan communities for a long time.

Me

Also, confirmed that the FGO localization team reads this general.

Good job, i liked it.

Carnival Phantasm was good so no, not DEEN.

Well done, I really enjoyed it