Are high-end Japanese cars sexy?

Are high-end Japanese cars sexy?

Some are
Those aren't

LIke what, then?

You already know what I'm going to post.

I'll take the hit.

A concept from the tweens that was finally made

Where's my god damn dualnote

>LFA
>Not sexy

looks pretty gross desu

Japan hasn't made a sexy car since they were ripping off E-Types in the 60's.

Uhhhhhhh what?

The LFA is.

They used to compete with europeans for sheer aesthetic value but lost their way along with everyone else over time.

>that wheel gap

Looks like a shitty kit car.

still cheap

Just curious, which car do you prefer on this pic Veeky Forums?

LFA just about the only sexy japanese car tbqh

shut the fuck up you hellaflush retard

yes

Yes. Cool. But mostly shit. New LS feels ancient alongside S Class and A8.

I think the GTR looks better, but if I had to choose one for free I'd pick the LFA obv.

Wheel gap is a concept made up by millennials.

They came like that stock, not that you didn't have the option of adding fatass rims.

Most cars in the 90s weren't hellaflush bro.

That's why people have been lowering cars since forever.

It's fine if you like ugly cars.

>beauty is how hellaflush your sick rims are or the sound of your car scraping its guts over every two inch bump on the road

You're allowed to hold whatever beliefs you want but that's still retarded.

>people have been lowering cars since forever.
Outside of motorsport where people did it for performance enhancement, lowering road-going street cars to eliminate wheel gap for aesthetic reasons is a fairly new trend in the car community and even newer for auto manufacturers.

You're allowed to put words in my mouth but that doesn't make it what I said. Keep enjoying ugly cars with kit car tier fitment.

Ignorant.

I like them. But that's because they look like modern day 2 fast 2 furious cars. No shitty stickers and crap, but still a lot of angles and gaps and vents and shit.

Are you purposefully suggesting that land speed runs are not a form of motorsport or are you just being facetious to distract from the point?

Nah, totally, noone lowered cars back then except for speed records.

Abso-lutely no one.

I like the nsx not to look like a damn crossover SUV

>people who put on nigger rims and low profile tires on cars that were engineered by much smarter people than them

You mean exactly like the new pigfat blob NSX does? Even though it has fuck huge hella flush wheels with thin tires and minimal gap?

Your logic has some holes in it.

>They used to compete with europeans for sheer aesthetic
Still do, this baby turns plenty of heads. not many cars (in fact the only other one i can think of to a more extreme is the GT) have these see-through pillars or flying buttress that conduct airflow. not many cars have intercoolers that stick out the side like a Veyron. these are very much trendy exotic styling cues.

No one cares /pol/tard benchracer

New NSX looks great though, shit taste.

>that picture
>liking NuSX
don't reproduce

Too late

>designed by vagina

Not sure if it's considered high end, but when it comes to the Land of the Rising Sun, this is one of my favorites. 60s-70s Japanese styling is boss. See also: The 1970 Celica fastback.

This

> ywn get to ride with a post-war japanese teeny-bopper

Yeah back when all their cars were just ripoffs they could make nice stuff

>>fitment
Beat it schoolboy

>That sidewall

>high end
>japanese car

choose up to 1

Depends on the car.