>Still 1/3 away from a Xoph's Blood
>Meanwhile its going for 4ex in standard

first XDD

Reminder the /poeg/ still exists and those fuckers won't invite anyone
pathofexile.com/guild/profile/740

You had one job

>standard
who the fuck cares

If I put 25-30% fire res, this should go for at least 50c right?
I'm working on my uber trials, once I start farming uber lab what would be the best enchants for this thing? Sunder/Cyclone damage?

Currently level 60 and on first character.
13k DPS on sunder with 2k health and ~50% resistance to all but chaos. How bad am I doing?

POEG GUILD IS UP, whisper Razif or ChildOfShavronne or just ask in global

IF YOU PLAY POE???

>this should go for at least 50c right?
why would spending 2 alch jack up the price to 50c?

Get a better weapon and get some health jesus christ

Can you recommend me a weapin? Im using 2h axes

>2k health
omg lol

Because it would show up when people use this? I don't think there's a way to look for open prefix/sufix, only crafted/not-crafted but that should jack up the price a bit I think.

>"poison is dead"
>mathil spent today destroying the end game with poison
poopoopeepeetards???

we should just range ban underage australian trash

FAKE NEWS

Ok /poeg/, new player here. Just hit 60.

I'm getting a bit tired of my Elementalist, desu.
Is there any other class/specific build you recommend that's fun to play (and easy to gear for)?

Also, is the Scion good?

dried lake in 3 hours

Scion is trash or pretty niche.

huh

Cyclone champion is easy as fuck to gear for

which uniques?

hopefully not the ones I'll use or I'll have to start shitting out exalts

ignore him
it's another logoutcore moron who only watches twitch so he doesn't have to play the game while he waits for someone to sell boss kills

Scion ED VP or RF is quite op if you know what you're doing

mathil is a scrubcore player though

Tried HC once, died from namelock flame dash at level 55, fuck HC fags. Scrubcore all the way

DP not vp

do I watch twitch and know what mathil plays? no, so fuck off retard

neither do i. if you only spent a few minutes in this general you would know that mathil is a scrubcore player, like yourself. continue being an insecure noob shit retard, faggot nigger fuck face shitcrow, crow

search for something with high phys dps on poe.trade

>I'm an elitist logoutcore playing faggot that only watches twitch streams all day while I wait to find someone to sell me a bosskill for 1 chisel!

Sitting on 900c and a tempest's binding, give me end game build.

i sell the boss kills to wannabes like you, shitbird and logging out is a skill. i don't use a macro. continue beating your head against a wall mindlessly. i'm sure you'll be good one day

pro tip: you'll never be good

people buy boss kills to progress faster
it's dumb to gear up gear up every 20 levels when you could just buy yourself to maps

shitcrows i'm telling you

OUT

nah, if you buy boss kills you're a faggot. give me your currency, retard

The sad part is that some HC players actually think like this.

try this one

youtube.com/watch?v=ieNk4aNcMuY

you're one of these cucks who run lab/bosses for 5c huh? enjoy your 30c/h ?

last time i checked you could do 90c/h with mf

autist

absolute fucking insanity

Sorry for super late reply, but no, that makes no difference. I think it's just that for more leech, I simply need the max life cap meme stat. For example if I take the leech notable for life in Duelist, that makes a solid difference. Where more or faster leech doesn't. It seems to be the max life cap.

why don't you go back to selling boss kills to logoutcore playing faggots that only watch twitch streams all day, gotta rake in that chaos right bro, or are you just gonna watch twitch streams all day while being a logoutcore playing faggot waiting for someone to buy a boss kill

>there are people in this general right now who are proud of selling bosskills in HC
>there are people in this general right now who think this game is 'treasure trove simulator 2k17' and try to get thousands of chaos for nothing/forum gold lol
>meanwhile i enjoy my mediocre build in maps and have fun playing the game

You sure love to kill your own fun don't you retards

whats going on here?

You need chaos to fund builds you dumb niggposter.

It's autism bro. After first 2 weeks of league most well adjusted people stop playing

Baited for this exact response
Sure feels good to play cheap builds which aren't fotm abd cost billions if currency

Guess so

>had a stack of exalts when they were 41c each
>listen to the retards on here saying they'd rise for sure and only sold 4 or so
>just liquidated them all at 35c each because they wont stop going down
i fucking hate you all

You do realize all builds cost hundreds of chaos if you want to get the best gear right if not high-tier gear.

>I'll just settle on these 1-2c shit gear

Bruh the existence of Exalted Shards guaranteed that they would only keep going down.

>I can't play my mathil build without the best mirror worthy gear in the world
Lmao look at this shitcrow

last time i checked you couldn't progress content yourself. pay me my currency. btw i do group sessions so it's a little more than that

Whatever floats your boat as they say

However I'll never understand people who sit in their hideout all day trading their 15 alts for my 1 chaos and what not

and if you try to have a convo with them they come off completely autistic

them. and the boss service people. what the fuck are you doing. in a way they're just providing a free service and liquidity to markets. regular players who will reap the 'fun', while they 'work' for their chaos

top kek

speaking of exalted shards
we at 19/20
i'm actually going to complete a full exalted its habbening

I have more fun leveling character to act 10 with different builds each time, than doing map grind or lab grind... I've probably played twice as much as most people here after 3.0 launched and have acomplished nothing...

My only pain is I'll never get fully decked with shit like acuity, 6l belly, or even a headhunter. I'm afraid I might not even complete the harbinger achievements, fuck.

Is this build HC viable?

But g-goyim, you can trade for insane amounts of neetgold at d2jsp and maybe one day buy yourself a hooker from the hard earned money you amassed over multiple leagues

I never understood the EVE online people either lol, have fun with your autistic trading

guys just enjoy the game how you want lol

nope

>Unreserved Mana:1%
Eh?

Don't worry mate as long as you are having FUN it's good. Don't let turboautists push you into progression mapping or something

Why does this zone exist?

it's funny how you rationalize being a scrub

Horrible damage.

Dude, getting paid to play videogames!

whats a good chaos melee build

new dried lake

also reddit spacing and you speak like a redditor and likely rmt. you're just one huge faggot

why does everyone suddenly care about boxing?

fuck off

say that to me in the ring

Have you ever looked this cute, /poeg/?

soul taker

What would you not consider horrible damage?

>blast rain champion

is it possible senpai

two legends of different sports
same reason everyone suddenly cared about boxing when it was floyd and pacman, they're both extremely well known fighters even by people who dont give a shit about it
so you fuck off

ive been a boxing fan since 96. ive never felt so smug in my life right now watching all the mmafags hanging their heads in the pub after the fight was called

>me when potatolad got belted around the ring

no idiot

it's a surprise someone who does something professionally won against someone who doesn't do the same thing professionally

For Sunder? 100k with the explosion included.

rip

Can champion do well with ANY bow builds? It sure as hell doesn't do well with any fucking melee builds so i'm fishing for something here.

full support aura bitch boy

oh i knew he was gonna win. i let the bar know drinks were on me when mcgregor wins. the smugness was palpable.

From 1 to 10 how much fun are you guys actually having? Don't know If I should come back

that's fucking retarded

necromancer is the better support and it still gets to enjoy solo play fine too

champion gets to be an aurafaggot and gets trash solo play for
>reasons
because he gets a flat 45% damage aura and some damage reduction that doesn't even function that an actual taunt on bosses

ZOOMcyclone will never not be fun
its a solid 8 for me at the moment, i need more gear and levels though, trying to redmap at lv 77 is a poor idea

>I'm a bad player, so HC is a bad game mode

okay kiddo

still op

Is that including a whole bunch of elemental damage that gets reduced drastically in practice because no ele pen?

Lol
Got best chest on Xbox I think
Too bad I can't sell it

How long am I supposed to grind at blood aqueduct? Do I go past 61?

Summon Skelly Mages
Solid 9/10
casually strolling through yellows at lv80
Trying to slowly push the 90 and enjoying the game

No. You should easily get to that point with enough added physical damage on jewelry and proper scaling on the tree. Seems like you went ham on defensive nodes to make Aegis work. There's a reason people don't play those builds anymore, there's so much opportunity cost.

mind sharing pob? i got a skelly mage necro to reds then it died in the ass. wondering if there was something i could do to revive it.

how the fuck do you aim skills on xbone? don't tell me there's a cursor that the rightanalog moves or something, because that sounds fucking awful

yeah ive tried in vain to make aegis great again after the incin nerf. had some hope with bv but it felt so shitty to play.

>tfw up to t7 maps but still wearing trash gear

when should i sit down and spend money on good gear?

rate my meme 6-link
wither
cast while channeling
summon skellingtons
dark pact
void manipulation
added chaos

they're going to buff skeleton dark pact and remove selfcast in the next patch and this will blow up, screencap this

>resists as low as 21%

it's trash

anything blatantly wrong with this passive tree?

using cyclone + ngamahu's, berserker