Global carmakers at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show have decided against decorating their stands in the traditional...

>Global carmakers at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show have decided against decorating their stands in the traditional manner. This of course means no promo girls sporting miniskirts and stiletto heels.

>The decision comes amid considerable pressure from the global #MeToo campaign. According to Bloomberg, nearly all spheres of life are now drawn into the struggle against sexual harassment.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS WORLD

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/index/ranking
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

women got tired of being groped by creepy guys

ALL WOMEN ARE RAPED ALL THE TIME WE NEED TO GET RID OF THE WOMEN

Literally nobody wants a lawsuit or even an accusation thrown at them.

Shame that all the pretty girls are going to have to realize that this means nobody wants to interact with or hire them for anything out of this same fear, when even a job training can put some dude's entire career at risk.

Car exhibitions are for looking at cars anyways.

Good.
The carnal mind is enmity against God.
Roasties BTFOd

OH MY GOD LOOK AT THESE POOR WOMEN, JUST CANCEL ALL THE SHOWS RIGHT NOW, THEY'RE GETTING RAPED EVERYWHERE!!!!

USE DRONES INSTEAD!!!!!

>Car exhibitions are for looking at cars anyways.
THIS.

Can we get cute 2D girls now instead?

>anons acting surprised
Where have you been the last couple of years, newfriends?

not near women

Good. Cars and thots don't mix.

I’m as upset as the car

modeling agencies will start collapsing coz of shit like this

honestly i would prefer a nice display telling me about the car to some "eye candy".
imaging going to the louvre and having some thot wavering her tits around instead of a sign telling you what the fuck you're looking at

THIS CANT BE REAL

>#metoo

at least they didn't swap them out for trannies or fat people

#metoounemployed

>feminists taking jobs away from other women
Ebin

>>The decision comes amid considerable pressure from the global #MeToo campaign
wh*te guys are the biggest fucking cuckolds, I swear to god

Once again leftists are stopping women from doing jobs that they want to do.

China yes!

They had them in Toronto last month

As a genuine faggot, i find scantily clad women disgusting but this is ridiculous. They obviously enjoy the attention like typical thots and they get paid ALOT of money to just stand there in skimpy clothes. The left should just let the women do their thing and stop being the new sexual puritans.

I'm actually okay with this.
Putting a model next to a car isn't going to make me any more interested in the car than I would be without them; if anything it just feels insulting, as if the manufacturer takes me for an idiot who makes decisions entirely with his dick.

you faggots are hilarious

They're not selling you a car, they"re selling you an image, you mong.

Why not? All sorts of workers have been replaced by robots.

the collapse is near

Because its best to show it on a person.

>as if the manufacturer takes me for an idiot who makes decisions entirely with his dick.
remember when cars were cool?

call this kid, problem solved, boipucci 4 all

You spend a lot of time and money at bikini coffee stands.

>caring about thots more than cars
I bet you fags kiss girls

Up next : women are sexualized no matter what they wear or what men do, everything is sexualization. As a result, women are no longer permitted at auto-shows.

why do you guys care less about the cars than the dumbass bullshit attached to it

No one cares more about the "dumbass bullshit attached to it" than the cars.

>men hate women so much they think the world is falling apart when they can't persecute them anymore
delicious tears. This campaign has been absolutely amazing. It's exposed rapists and other sexual abusers for who they truly are and as an added bonus triggers republicans.

I'm fine with this. The reason they had hoochies at trade shows in the first place was to keep you from actually taking a close look at cars and asking questions.
Now they actually have to let the cars stand on their own.

Yeah, I'm fine with the disgusting 3d roasties being gone, it's just their reasoning for getting rid of them I find dumb af.

>Even though I got what I wanted, I'm still going to complain about it.

Anything short of a press release saying "fuck those thots we don't need em" would leave me unsatisfied.

ما شاء الله

That wouldn't satisfy you either.
You don't want to be satisfied, you want to be upset because it's the only emotional state you're comfortable with.

Good. As a virgin male
Their presence made me very uncomfortable

No, it would honestly satisfy me and I'd find it hilarious.

more like
>men cut ties with risky employees

I-I don't b-believe you...

I doubt that, but whatever makes you feel comfortable.

I would never lie to my beloved Veeky Forums friends. Never.

Its like we're in some bizzaro puritan society where no one can objectify each other but its somehow alright to sleep around loads at the same time and do drugs and shit.

>No one cares more about the "dumbass bullshit attached to it" than the cars.

Good, fuck women.

You're right, and its meant to be that way. Its a psyop man, make society as confusing and nonfuckingsensical as possible until we all suicide ourselves.

And you're posting geralt? The guy who tried to get laid by both his love interests at once only to be chained to the bed and laughed at?

No, women got fat and ugly and feel bad about themselves when they see more attractive women and it became possible to sue anyone who hurts your feelings.

>America
>land of the free

i'm glad. everytime i see a car a like and then a woman nearby i spill my spaghetti and just walk away

I second this.

This guy is 100% right. Go do something useful skanks.

>"fuck those thots we don't need em"
That'd be frankly too good to be true.

>those women are now out of a job
btfo

i hope they start using boys in high heels and minidresses instead for maximum equality

same we need sexy boys advertising cars too

>responding to alphonse
It's been YEARS YOU IGNORANT FUCKS

8/10

This

Things like tinder and whatever make it easier to be sluttier every year. There are even reports of new super STDs due to these apps and things

But everyone (at least the media) still wants to pretend they adhere to Victorian era sexual abstinence and any public displays of sexuality whatsoever are basically equal to rape. (While the female co-host shows off her clevage)

Geralt is my daddy
I'm not baiting. I'm a strong advocate for women's rights.

furgot my nameee

>we want to be treated as equals
Okay, but stop complaining if a male hits you. You wanted to be equal, that means equal in everything

This is definitely true. Women get sentenced less time on average despite doing the same crime. And on the other hand black people get more time than their white counterparts for the same crime. The justice system needs fixing.

because blacks always add 'resisting arrest' and 'assaulting a police officer' to their rapsheets

You might wanna read the post again. You're stupid and can't read.

They don't build desirable cars anymore anyways, so... who cares?

this, car shows should be safe spaces for men

And this car company has presumably hired transgender women as their models? Because those are two ugly fucks.

The future is NOW.

Christ almighty what a pathetic time to be alive.

Does China tolerate faggots? I assume they must if they're getting fit twinks to pose with their CHUNGVEES.

>degenerate underage homosexual nigger furry makes a post about literally anything

Guaranteed replies.

>white man robs a 7/11
>cops roll up
>point guns
>he submits to arrest
>goes to jail for 3 years

>nigger robs 7/11
>decides to shoot cashier in the leg cuz SHEEEEIT
>cops roll up
>draw guns, tell nigger to comply
>nigger does what a nigger always does and acts violently and irrationally
>gets shot
>gets pay day from city for POHLEESE BROOTALITY YO

Cry me a river you braindead chimp.

If you weren't a braindead mongoloid making up stories you would realise blacks are still disportionitly imprisioned for the same crime. Even after accounting for other variables. Keep having your meltdown, autist.
>degenerate
try

ivanka is like a 5/10

You don't seem to understand that recidivism impacts sentencing. A white who commits armed robbery probably doesn't have 10 priors on his rap sheet the way a nigger does. So yes, the white gets a lesser sentence.

There are so, so many things you do not understand. Perhaps that's why you rob convenience stores instead of earning an honest living.

>allow nignogs to operate cars
>get nignogs shitting up car forums
we've been too good to you

forgot my name
>even after accounting for other variables
it's sad how illiterate you are. not surprised tho lol. racists aren't very intelligent anyways
cry more

how come racists BTFO you every time

>Even after accounting for other variables

Factually untrue and disproven countless times over by criminologists in literally every continent aside from Africa and Antarctica.

Blacks indoctrinate their youth in a culture of rebellion and disrespect for institutional power. They're trained to fight against anything and anyone who tries to control their most base desires.

The old "muh variables" argument doesn't work anymore. Blacks get what they deserve, the same as any white or other race who breaks the law. Your victim card has expired nignog.

>this year no booth babes
>sales took a dive
>next year it's all babes in string bikinis

You must be blind. The retards above my post got rekt itt

>factually untrue
It isn't though but okay. Studies have proven this.

>blah blah blah my opinion
right. okay

>even after accounting for other variables

Did you ever consider that maybe America just doesn't like niggers? Maybe you need to get the fuck out if you truly believe you're hated by every facet of society.

I think you are gluttons for punishment. It would explain why a flaming faggot dindu furry would continue to frequent this board, for no other reason than to evade bans and shitpost.

>nigger gets BTFO

>m-muh opinions
>m-muh studies

Take that shit to another board you loser fuck. No one wants you here sperging out and shitting up every other thread.

>"argh! i just can't stand you ;___; go away meanie!1""
nice tantrum. these wh*te tears are yummy. keep going
Case and point.

>mfw a nigger gets twice the prison time I do for the same crime

Feels good man. God bless America and the justice system.

How about you all take your shit thread to somewhere else you neckbeards?

>sales take a dive because of some illiterate Hungarian tart isn't standing next to the thing we're not even selling here
you're ahead of the curve, huh?

I also mentioned how women get less time for the same crime and the justice system needs to be fixed but whatever
I didn't do anything. I mentioned women are disportionatly charged with crimes. They literally get less time. It needs to be fixed and then everyone sperged out. Not my fucking fault. I haven't even been shitposting.

Women are still humans, it's not an apples:apples comparison.

Good, we can actually focus on the cars now

no more random thots

>Did you ever consider that maybe America just doesn't like niggers?
I think that was his whole point you low socio-economic educational dropout.

That's all good man. You're imprisoned by your bluepill faux freedoms anyway.

forgot the link lol
heritage.org/index/ranking

why don’t we just give all men an abundance of free thots

surely the world would be a better place