/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

Let 'Em Eat Cake Edition

>Patch 4.06 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/28053f7fa83022c6b203fdcfbd32b042fee8619c

>Current Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/bFcDNb57

>All Worlds Maintenance
Aug. 28, 2017 7:00 p.m. to Aug. 29, 2017 3:00 a.m. (PDT)

last time on /xivg/:

>tfw nobody slutposts over your shirtless images

When's 4.1

We will probably know in a few days.

Anyone on Excalibur have a level 70 LTW that can do some melds for me? I'm jumping off the deep end and ready to hate my life.

Post warrior glams

be kind

Don't have such an ugly character then faggot.

pumb

If you were a male elezen I would

piss off paks

post again

why are male elezen the best bros?

Are those emotes that put out particles event things?

Do you think they'd actually put a more widely recognized villain at the end of the next raid tier?

I'm not sure, why don't you post pics of some cute ones so we can figure it out!

I see you with that /sip/

I'd really like it if they brought in Chaos, but that would probably clash with the theme of the Ascians being reflections of the Espers from XII.

That one is /blowkiss but with a heart that shoots at your target, it's called /dote and was given out at Valentine's day Event

>tfw first sip of the day

How should I meld SCH?

He had it coming.

1v1 with jecht after killing all 900 of seymour's forms with otherworld playing when?
teaming up with sonic the hedgehog and sora to beat sephiroth when???

DH > Crit > Det or Crit > Det > DH depending on personal preference for if your melds affect healing
Unless your gear has very low crit then swap crit and det around
Really just don't meld sps and you're okay

when is mch not gonna be shit

You guys shisui sets are bad? I'd give anything if the crescent moon slippers and mogslippers were deleted from the game. Just so every uncreative "quirky" fuck wearing them has to pick something else.

I heard MCH is pretty good now.

When update 3.5 comes out

it's good

Are there any hairstyles where can get the highlights to look like graying streaks? Also, what's the most mom hairstyle available to roes? When you unlock a hairstyle is it also available to your retainers?

It will be a cross-promotional council fight

We'll fight WWE Tag Team Champions, The New Day

Its DPS is at an acceptable level but the gameplay is a fucking snorefest. You have 10 seconds of interactivity for every minute of gameplay. The rest of your time is spent spamming 1 and hoping for procs to let you spam 2 and 3.

Anyone wants to buy item codes on Mateus?

>mch
>dps at an acceptable level
it's exceptional
what kind of codes..

Still WTB dominos pizza deal stormblood code on Tonberry. 3 pizzas is too god damn much for one shithead

thank

It's middle of the pack, where it should be. ie: acceptable

Would it be considered jumping the gun if Sephiroth shows up?

Green haired girls are cute as HECK

Why don't more people play them?

eat it later? do you not have friends? the fuck

>armpits are the only exposed part of my glam
This is not good for Ishgardian climates.

Anything from the mog station, there's a sale, after all.

Because it's a horrible colour to match on your clothing.

there it is

holy shit i forgot about this meme and it was one of my favorites, i hope you still post here

whom tryna get b'e'a'n'e'd?

I'd have to eat it all today because I stick to a strict diet during the week sry. Also all of my friends live too far away just for pizza :(

Any cute grey/blue catgirl lewd imgurs floating around?

Going to smack a beaner? Smack sandmexicunt?

How soon is too soon for Halloween?

ur not even in the right month u IDOIT CATTE

watch your mouth!!!

im new, whats this meme

Anywan...

You don't lewd yet you hang with a friendly facade degenerate...

can i lick them

I just like to be in the spirit...

just get 340 gloves instead of flushing millions down the toilet when it's about to be week 7

Yeah... I'll get right on that... No I won't. I'm nearly two weeks behind to begin with and didn't even touch savage until like two+ weeks ago. They'll pay for themselves at the rate I'm going.

>fuck around in Susano EX pf groups
>get 10 totems and some random drops
>SMN book and MCH revolver

Which one of these is less shit to level

How many bottles have you guys bought. I've got a retainer full of this shit

Just get EB'd and you can buy as many as you want from the quest vendor.

>Have several pieces of Shisui but the bottom piece
>Grind Shisui dungeon for 4 hours.
>Everything drops but the bottoms.

Welp, I guess I'm not completing this set, lel x_x

you're guaranteed a piece every time. are you passing on accessories or something?

i don't know why you want such a shitty set but there is a key to it. assuming you're going in as the class you want the set for, get the FULL set (accessories and all) and you'll get it as a guaranteed drop at the end.

that is a REALLY tough call, they are both absolutely awful to level

Loved those quests

I wish I'd gotten the stupid fucking bow instead, BRD is like bitchbaby tier easy now.

Wait.

What. Seriously? Is that why people get EB'd?

It ain't worth it user.

I bet he already has it in his inventory and didn't notice.

>leveling WAR in PotD
>qt femroe WHM in my party hiding under a wizard hat, some stuffy bliaud and tights
>turn the camera to peep her face
>it was actually a male Ra

O-Oh..

You're not Male Au Ra enough for them.

I'm going in as RDM and I haven't seen any accessories drop. The bottoms for the healer set dropped, but I'm not a healer and that's not the ones I want. Doesn't RDM get the caster set?

i really try to just think you're some kind of elaborate troll

You're guaranteed to get at least a single piece of loot from a dungeon that you don't already possess in your inventory if it's a 51-59 or a 61-69 dungeon. Run it enough and you will eventually get all the pieces you require. Check your inventory to see if you really are retarded enough to have overlooked something.

check your bags

hey

I dunno about other people, but I would definitely do it for the chocobo.

Wait a minute, were you retarded enough to sell/destroy shisui gear you had already gotten, thus screwing yourself over for the process of elimination in getting the caster set?

Equipable items appear green here in the inventory. I obviously haven't missed anything.

Anyway, I'm too tired to keep running it, I'm not gonna bother with it lel.

I haven't sold or destroyed any caster pieces. I sold healer bottoms. Why would I keep a piece that I can't use or don't want? O.o

>quest that puts me on a vehicle/mount
>blank out and unmount once I get to the spot I need to use the action on
aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

who r u

Because it shouldn't take 4 hours to run Shisui 11 times, which is the maximum amount of times you would have had to run it in order to get every piece.

Does anyone on Primal want to do one or two Shisui runs with me? I'm a bard.

>aphy is retarded enough that he manages to miss on guaranteed drops somehow

Name drop your faggots somewhere else.

>he
don't talk that way about my wife

im me

>poster in question is using a tripcode
>namedrop
Maybe I'm thinking about it the wrong way but that shit don't make no sense, mayne.

hi me im dad?

fat ginge

thats a nipple

Well I don't know. The guaranteed drops I have gotten have been a head piece, the chest piece, the obi piece, and boots. I have never seen any Shisui accessories unless you mean the Ruby Tide stuff which I have all the pieces for that.

areola b@

nip slips are the best form of lewd

Someone change the channel, I've seen this episode already.

Yes, Ruby Tide accessories are Shisui accessories. Hold onto those and the weapon or else you'll fuck yourself over again, retard.

go on a diet